Chapter 9

{SCOTT'S POV}

"Jackson!" I cheered as I set him on the ground and immediately wrapped my arms around his torso.  Luke was quick to shush me but I just ignored him.  I ran my hands all over Jackson checking for injuries and he kept wincing every once in a while.

"Hey Scott" he smiled in a raspy voice.  I finally looked up to meet his soft eyes and planted a big kiss on his lips as I ran my hands through his hair.  Jackson was soon putting his arms around my waist.  It was the most amazing feeling to see him again, to have him back in my arms.  Words can't even describe how amazing it was.  Luke let out an awkward cough and I turned to face him with a smile planted on my face.

"Hate to break up this little love fest, but there is still the challenge of getting out of this shit hole" Luke muttered.

"Sorry" I smirked with a small laugh "we got a little carried away."

"I have a question though, does anyone else think that this little rescue mission is going a bit too eas-"  Luke's back arched forward as he let out a scream of pain and I felt it in my back as well.  Luke fell to his knees grasping at his back and behind him the 15 year old from earlier was revealed. His claws were soaked in Luke's blood.

Rage boiled inside of me and I lunged at the boy but he dodged quickly.  The boy dashed off down the hall and I began chasing after him.  I could hear Jackson calling after me but I was too angry to turn back.  I chased him down hall after hall until I was finally able to pounce on him in this big open area.

We rolled around on the ground in snarls, teeth and claws and I was easily gaining the upper hand.  I could tell by the way the kid fought that he was pretty inexperienced.  I had him pinned down within a matter of minutes growling in his face.  I had no intentions of hurting him more than necessary if possible.  I was so caught up in trying to decide what to do with him that I almost didn't hear the faint clapping from the corner.

"Wow, I have to say that was quite good Scott" came the amused voice of an older sounding guy "though I wonder if you'd still do quite as good against someone more equal in skill or better."  I whipped my head around to see a tall guy with short cropped black hair in all leather.

"You must be Blaze" I sneered at him getting up and pushing the unconscious boy to the side.

"However did you know?" Blaze smirked sarcastically.

"I don't know maybe the tacky leather, or could've been the cheap combat boots" I shrugged in a condescending tone.  He let out a small chuckle at my comment.

"I like you Scott, you seem to have a lot of potential" Blaze grinned evilly.  I just rolled my eyes at him.

"If you want my powers so bad, then why don't you come get them" I challenged as I spread my arms wide open.  I knew there was no way that Jackson, Luke and I were getting out of here without a fight.

"Gladly but I'd rather give you a choice" he grinned and made a gesture with his hand, then out walked four of his minions holding Jackson and Luke captive "either you surrender to me and I don't harm them, or you fight me and I inject your poor lover with wolfs bane."  I felt my heart drop in my chest at his words.

"So what, you don't feel like fight me like a man.  I guess your not the big powerful alpha I thought you were" I stated, trying to provoke a fight.

"You dare question my power?" Blaze quizzed "I guess this means I'm going to have to inject the both of them one by one."  My heart dropped as I saw the guy holding Jackson pull the vile of killing substance from his pocket.  Jackson was squirming frantically.

"NO!" I screamed.

"Scott, don't do it!" Jackson choked out from beneath his captors strong arms.  I gave him a sad look as I turned back to Blaze.

"I surrender, I'll do what you ask" I sighed and Blazes face lit up in delight.

"Great, splendid" Blaze beamed "grab him will you."  The only remaining guard left Blazes side and secured my hands behind me with rope soaked in wolfs bane.  I winced in pain as the rope burning the flesh on my wrists.  In my pain the guard had managed to push me over in front of Blaze.

"Now Scott, I have one last thing to tell you before I get this over with" Blaze smirked "never trust the enemy."  With that Blaze took a syringe of wolfs bane out of his pocket and stabbed it into Jackson's neck.

"NO!" I screamed so loud that it almost blew my eardrums as I lunged forward at Blaze.  Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Luke break free.  I tackled Blaze and started beating the shit out of him but he was quick to gain the upper hand.  I was fighting with so much rage that my vision was going red.  I felt claws tearing at every inch of me and I tasted blood thick on my tongue.  My vision was so clouded in red that I couldn't tell who was winning.

It felt like forever before I finally had Blaze pinned underneath me and right hand's claws were digging into his throat as I choked him.  All I could think about was killing him.

"Scott don't do it, this isn't you!  Don't do it" I just barely heard Luke yell, but I was way past the stopping point.  I raised my hand up in the air and brought it down digging my claws into his chest until I could feel his heart in my palm.  I watched the terror flash into his eyes, and then I ripped his heart from his chest....

{LUKE'S POV}

"Now Scott I have one last thing to tell you before I get this over with" Blaze smirked "never trust the enemy."  With that I watched in horror as Blaze snatched a syringe of wolfs bane from his pocket and stabbed it into Jackson's neck.  I looked over to see the broken and enraged look in Scott's eyes.

"NO!" he screeched in heart wrenchingly pained voice.  It was so loud that it caused all the other werewolf guards to double over covering there ears.  I broke free at the same time as Scott and I had just enough time to inject 3 of the guards with wolfs bane before the other two snapped out of their fit from Scott's yelp.

I quickly scanned the room for my options and ended up grabbing lamp from beside me and smashing the first guy over the head with it.  The second guy came at me before I could react and was quick to tackle me to the floor.  I gave his jaw a nice strong punch and rolled us over so that I was on top.  I threw a few more punches at the guy before the one I'd smashed the lamp into came and threw me across the room.

I grabbed the back of my head with my hand and pulled it away to find blood.  I cursed softly before looking up to see the two guards charging me.  I jumped over the table behind me and tossed it their way and it shattered upon impact.  They were a bit dazed and I took that as my opportunity to extend my claws and slash both of  their throats clean through and watched as they fell to the floor.  Dead.

I looked up in time to see Scott having Blaze pinned to the ground with his knees.  Scott's clawed hand was wrapped around Blaze's neck and Blaze was turning purple from lack of oxygen.

"Scott don't do it, it isn't you!  Don't do it!" I yelled but he was too far gone.   I watched as Scott raised a hand a smashed it into Blaze's chest waiting a short second before removing his hand in a quick motion, holding Blaze's dying heart.  Blaze was dead....... our dad was dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun, Dun, Dun!  Plot twist!  I've been waiting forever to write this chapter.  So what do you guys think?  What is Luke going to do about Scott killing their father?  What's going to happen to Jackson?  How is Scott going to deal with all of this?  I guess you are going to have to wait until next chapter to find out.  hahaha in the meantime, remember to vote if you enjoyed!  Love you guys!  ^_^