World's Worst Boyfriend |z.h...

By xxNikita1dxoxo

"In order to gain something, you have to lose something." or the one where Niall somehow gets blackmailed in... More

World's Worst Boyfriend
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
BROMANCE AWARDS : SEASON 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
New Narry
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 7

5.9K 313 185
By xxNikita1dxoxo

It wasn't that difficult, Niall had decided upon that after a week of pretending to be Zayn's boyfriend. The ride was fairly easy up till now. Niall just had to smile at everything Zayn did and even though it all looked plastic to him (and even Kendall) he was certain that everybody else was buying the lie. Things had pretty much gone to normal. People were comfortable around him once again even though, they never talked to him or even looked at him when Zayn was around. So, as Niall stood outside his house waiting for Zayn to pick him up, he was certain that they would go through the same routine. Drive to school via the motorbike, holding hands in the hallways and a few flirty remarks here and there, somehow survive through class while glancing at Zayn every now and then, having lunch together and the driving back home. Simple. 

Niall tapped his feet on the floor as he waited for the familiar rumble of Zayn's bike. He checked his watch twice, frowning when he noticed that there was just ten minutes left till school began. The blonde scoffed, pacing up and down as he ruffled his hair every now and then. It wasn't that he was concerned, there was absolutely no reason to be worried about Zayn's safety. The Pakistani was a big boy and he could take well care of himself. Niall didn't have to worry about him but yet, he couldn't help sighing in relief when Zayn's bike came into view. 

"Sorry I'm late. Had a bit of business to take care of," The tanned Pakistani smiled, not missing the way Niall's blue eyes seemed to rake up and down his entire frame. He clenched his fists by his side, silently hoping that Niall wouldn't notice anything out of place. 

"I can see the business all over your neck," Niall scoffed, getting the helmet and placing it on his head as he sat back on the bike. He wrapped his arms around the taller man's perfect abs, feeling the rows of them through the thin material of the blue shirt he was wearing. Niall leaned his head on Zayn's back, sighing loudly when the bike rumbled back to life. 

"Are you jealous kitten?" The blonde scoffed, shaking his head as he closed his eyes. He wanted to punch the beautiful man covered in tattoos and piercings and just scream that no he wasn't jealous. He had no right to be jealous. So what if there was a very prominent lipstick stain on Zayn's neck? It wasn't like it mattered anyways. Niall was just pretending to be Zayn's boyfriend, nothing more and nothing less. But still he bit his lips, contemplating whether to lie his way through this one or be honest. Before he could get an answer out, they had already reached the school gates. Niall quickly hopped off the bike, checking his bag pack for everything before jogging up the entry gates, frowning when he noticed Zayn quickly running up behind him. 

"What do you want Malik?" Niall sighed out, feeling just a bit let down by the entire situation. All he ever wanted to do was pass high school in peace, and maybe smoke pot every other weekend with Liam but that was out of the question right now.

"Aw kitten don't be so angry. Even though you look really hot right now." The shorter man shook his head, feeling Zayn's smirk behind his back. He didn't dare to turn around, quickly walking up to the school gates with a small smile towards the guards. Niall hurried down the corridors, screaming mentally at himself for getting delayed. It wasn't really his fault but he didn't want a tardy. It would be the first one of his life though. Niall Horan wasn't anything if he wasn't a punctual man. 

"Hey!" Zayn scoffed, grabbing the blonde by the arm and turning him around before pushing him against the lockers. He placed his right hand on the small of Niall's waist and the other beside Niall's head, trapping him in and preventing him from moving. "Why can't you just stop and fucking listen to me for once?" The Pakistani hissed, stepping closer to Niall, putting his leg between the blonde's. He dipped his hand in, rubbing his thumb up and down the slim waist, shivering in delight as he imagined the way it would feel against his skin when he fucked the blonde senseless. 

"What do you want to say? And can you fucking wipe that shit off your neck before you talk to me?" Niall gave the older man a sarcastic smile, getting ready to move away but he was pushed back up against the lockers by Zayn's stronger body. At these times, Niall really cursed not getting those self defense lessons. This wasn't exactly a fight but he did feel like they would be helpful in these situations. He smirked to himself at the thought of beating Zayn into a pulp. It would be satisfying. Even though he really didn't want to ruin such a beautiful face. 

"My mother's got this girl arranged for me. We're supposed to get married or some shit, and she's really affectionate. She was aiming for my lips but I got up from the seat and it resulted in this accidental mark." Zayn shuddered just thinking about it. It was just so damn weird that his parents thought they could control everything he did. He was going to show them that they couldn't though. Niall was going to help him in that. Just a few more months and then Zayn would prepare the blonde for the final blow. He couldn't wait to see the entire scene play out. It was definitely going to be better than any fucking movie he has ever seen. 

"What century do your parents live in? An arranged marriage?" Niall cocked an eyebrow, grunting when that stain of an orange-pink lipstick came into his view again. He quickly reached his hands forward, wiping furiously against the stain. It pissed him off for some reason and that just caused him to rub it harder until Zayn was telling him to stop. 

"Damn kitten. I didn't know you were that territorial." Zayn smirked, stepping aside to get his handkerchief out to wipe at the mark. He kept his eyes fixed on Niall's small frame, admiring the way he was wearing a simple grey hoodie and black skinny jeans. His clothes always seemed to hug him so right, showing off that beautiful slim waist he has and the jeans were definitely doing justice to the blonde's huge ass, showing them off so damn beautifully that Zayn had to suppress a groan at the sight. 

"I'm not." Niall smirked, pushing his bag pack over his shoulders as he walked towards his lockers. They were already so damn late that there was absolutely no student crowding up the hall. Niall didn't know whether he should be scared for that matter or whether he should be grateful. All he knew was that he would have to answer his parents the instant he gets home. The blonde took his books out, smirking when he noticed Zayn's eyebrows raised as if he didn't believe a single word that left Niall's out. 

"I just don't like other bitches playing with my toy." The bleached blonde smirked, getting on his tiptoes to give Zayn a light peck on the lips before walking towards his class with an extra sway to his hips, satisfied with himself when the Pakistani groaned at the gesture. Niall - 1 ; Zayn - 0. 

AN/ 5 days till I got to college. I am so nervous. I bought like 4 ripped jeans and 2 shorts and then a few make up items and I am so so so ready to face college lol. Not really. I'll cry for real if they don't allow laptops inside the hostel rooms and don't allow kids to bring their own wifi dongles. :( 

PRAY FOR ME! 

Apart from this: 

Thoughts on the chapter?

Thoughts on Niall's 'feelings' towards Zayn?

Do you think Zayn likes Niall as well? 

Thoughts on Zayn's parents arranging some girl for her? 

Any idea who the girl might be? Who do u want her to be? 

Thoughts on Niall being such a feisty baby? I love it! 

Niall's jealousy???

WHAT DOES ZAYN EXACTLY WANT FROM NIALL? 

NEXT UPDATE AT 75+ VOTES AND 70+ COMMENTS :P 

Thought seriously, I'll try to update as much as I can when i go off to college. But please be understanding if I'm not able to update or if I get delayed in them. I am very positive that they don't allow laptops though lol. I'll try to update on mobile data i guess. :/ 

Random question: Would u rather have a threesome with Harry and Louis or with Zayn and Niall? Or maybe with Liam and Zayn? 

I just want to hop on Niall's dick tbh. lol Imma ride it like a pro. Pussy so good he gonna forget his name. lololololololololololololololololol 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 4.9K 30
Niall has had a tough life, after some family complications in freshman year - he had to leave his home in Mullingar Ireland to move to England. Luck...
236K 9.6K 34
The one in which Harry and Niall are fake dating each other.
65.4K 3.4K 17
A story that I wrote together with my readers based on their suggestions what should happen next. Harry and Louis met on a summer vacation and fell...
13.7K 508 36
My life took a complete turn when I started working at the bar. Who knew what that place was going to do to me. ~~~~ Louis had to start working at a...