Safe With You

By Yellowhazz_26

Niall has been protective with his only twin sister, Nialline. Nialline has been helping Niall with his probl... More

Safe With You
Chapter 1 - Moments
Chapter 2 - I Miss You
Chapter 3 - One Direction
Chapter 5 - Meeting Nialline
Chapter 6 - Nialline and Niall Day part 1
Read this.
Read 'Kiss The Rain'
Chapter 7 - Nialline and Niall Day part 2
Chapter 8 - Pranking One Direction with Perrie
Sorry
A Peek of the next chapter - Zayn's Birthday
Chapter 9 - Zayn's Birthday

Chapter 4 - Threats

45 1 0
By Yellowhazz_26

-Gemma-

"Why did you go here?" I asked. They should be singing in X-Factor.

"They allowed us to go here. It is emergency." Harry said. I sighed.

"Its room 26." I said.

"Let's just go. Now you'll just come with me." Harry said.

"Okay." I said. Harry frowned.

"She'll be alright. Niall will tell us what'll happen. You really are best friends." My younger brother chuckled. I stick my tongue out.

"Bye, Niall." Harry waved goodbye at Niall.

-Niall-

I went inside. Harry went back to the X-Factor. This time he brought Gemma with him.

I went inside Nialline's room.

Her hair was scattered on her pillow.

"Hey, Niall!" she smiled.

"You should be singing at the X-Factor. You shouldn't have worried about me." She said.

"But I am, Nialline. You're MY only sister." I said.

"What else can I do against my annoying brother?" She smiled. 

"I totally got you!!!" I said. 

"Why were you angry?" she asked. 

"I-I......" I trailed off. She looked at me. Her blue eyes were different from mine. She had a beautiful, sparkling blue eyes. Her brunette hair from my blonde dyed. Just then flashbacks came.

 ~Flashback~

"Nialline, promise me you won't ever get away from my sight." I said. She nodded.

"Are you worried? Is it because we're all alone?" she asked. She was so innocent. 

"Yeah......" I said.

*The Next Flashback*

I looked at my phone full of threats.

:You're sister'll be dead someday..

That was the worst one. It was all about my sister......

~~~~~~~

I am sooo sorry... this time I wrote on a computer..... 

So, my cupcakes and doughnuts, you might be wondering why I named you that? It is because I loooooooove those. 4 chapters in a row....

Love you all,

~xxBear

PS: once again I'm sorry for short chapters.. This is my first ever book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
82.8K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
371K 11.6K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...