Chapter 8 - Pranking One Direction with Perrie

We are currently playing Trouble In Terrorist Town. You know, the game PewDiePie plays. Yeah. Remember our teams? Well we're currently winning. Hah! Take that Niall! 

"Niall's the traitor!" I yelled. I shot him in the game and boom he went down. Me, Louis and Liam laughed.

"Awwwh." Niall said. He looked at me with an evil grin. I smiled.

"Try me, Niall." I said. Yes! I'm a traitor.

"I'm innocent!" I lied. They smiled and nodded. I killed Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn. Niall's left.

"Nialline! Niall's the traitor!" Louis yelled. I smirked evilly and shot Niall. Traitors win.

"You always win." he said. 

"It's so obvious. This game is where you should know who you'll trust." I explained. 

"You're smart." Zayn said.

"Well, I guess a girl is actually better than boys!" I laughed. They looked at me, evilly. Oh no. 1 vs. 5. I went to my bathroom and locked the door and started calling my bestest friend, Perrie.

"PERRIE!!! Help me!!!" I yelled. I heard someone curse.

"She's calling Perrie!" Zayn said. I laughed.

"Why? Did the boys do something?" she asked. 

"They're gonna kill me!" I said.

"I'm gonna suprise them." she giggled. I smiled. Perrie is probably just 2 blocks from my house. A few minutes later, silence came. I escaped from my window and went near Perrie. 

"You ready?" she asked. I smiled and nodded. 

Perrie got some whipped cream and I got a feather. She puts cream all over their faces. Yes, they are sleeping. I tickled them by my feather. As soon as I did that, we both went to my room and locked it. I giggled.

"What the?!" We heard Harry yell. Perrie laughed. 

"What is this?" Zayn calmly asks.

"Perrie and Nialline." Niall and Louis angrily said. 

"Oh no." we said.

~~~~~~~

Was it nice? Do you like Perrie's appearance in my story? She's still single here though. I have a long chapter story published. Let It Go (Reachin' For Heaven). It's nice and yeah. Story of my life stories are on hold.... But since my friend voted for it, then I'll write some. But don't blame me for short chapters. If you want long chapters, read Let It Go.

~Curly