Chapter 2 - I Miss You

-Niall-

I wonder how it feels to just leave my sister alone. All of my things are packed. Yup, I'm ready to go. I always thought to myself Don't cry, she'll be supporting you. But I can't. I started crying. I heard footsteps going to my room. Nialline. Stupid twin telepathy.

"Niall, what's wrong?" she said. Great. Her sweetest voice that I'll miss. Her voice is just like mine but in a high soft pitch.

"Niallerbear, stop using your sweetest voice. It makes me more nervous." I said.

"You do know this is my real voice." she sighed.

"I'll sing you a song then." she said. She took her guitar from her room and sang.

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now.....

Our song on the radio, but it don't sound the same.. Her voice stuttered. She cried.

"I'm sooo not a singer." she said.

"You are the best singer I ever saw." I said. She smiled.

"You know? Let's stop all this crying and let's go. She smiled. I smiled.

"You should eat more!!!" I said. She frowned.

"Okay then." she winked.

"Let's eat first before going to the airport." I said. She smiled and nodded. I'm so going to miss this moments.

~~~~~~

Two chapters in one day!!! I wrote this story because I want to see myself a brother and sister moment. I will update while I can. I'm very sorry if its short. I'm on phone. And I can't think of more.

Bye my cupcakes and doughnuts. I need help for my cover. Oh this is ___________ fanfic. Guess who'll get Nialline's heart.