Little Things. #wattys2017

Bởi Supine_Stickfigures

A million little things make the whole world. "Welcome to my little world." Xem Thêm

n i h i l
d u o
t r ē s
q u a t t u o r
c i n q o
s e x
s e p t e m
o c t o
n o v e m
d e c e m
ū n d e c i m
D u o d e c i m
T r ē d e c i m
A u t h o r ' s N o t e

ū n u s

112 13 4
Bởi Supine_Stickfigures

Dear mom,
                  I don't want you to worry about me. I'm just leaving for a few weeks. For all you know, I may just come back for lunch today. Please don't make tacos. Please. I don't want to miss them.

                  I am on my own. Just me, my camera and my crazy brain. And yes, I am carrying my migraine pills. And new underwear. . And I'll  make sure I don't eat any peanuts. You take care. Don't do anything crazy. Don't throw a party while I'm gone. Stay away from boys. Got it?
                                     I love you!
                                           ~Wesley.

                           ++++++

                   I picked up my bag and slid the letter through the gap between the door and the floor. Mom is always the second one to wake up. And that also means the last one.

                  Having a boy who has ADHD isn't something  to celebrate. Having a house that is smaller than a garage isn't something you can really enjoy in.

                      You may clearly notice that I'm not the biggest bundle of joy.

            But I'm not sad or anything.

                        I just find happiness in little things. And that's all I need. And of course my mom's food.

       So... Would you like to join me in seeing the world a different way? In making the little things your own world?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

13 0 13
When a young woman suddenly starts to see something in the corner of her eye, she ends up discovering that there is a world hidden from most eyes...
78 0 26
Following the travels of an extraordinarily sized teenage girl. She's going to discover things about herself that she never would have realized. And...
559 4 21
There's something about Lira, she's never been very popular at school or anywhere really, but there's something more to the girl nobody noticed... Ma...
67 5 5
A story I wrote in high school, when Jade was just a simple OC. You can think of this as an alternate version of him, one where he grew up in a fanta...