Love At First Sight: Justin B...

By Noraini_Bieber

It is about a girl (YN) who became friends with justin and ended up felling in love. PS: STORY HAS BEEN COMP... More

A Connection Between Justin & Y/N
This is a war!
True Or Dare
OUR BONDING
Party At Justin's Place
A Night Over
As Long As You Love Me
A New Day, A New Life
Anonymous Guy
I Love You
The Guest
Flawless Couples
PAPARAZZI!
SHOPPING SPREE!
Back Home
KIDNAP!
I MISS YOU!
Best Night Of Our Life
Embarrassing Moment
SELENA IS GROUNDED
Planning
Proposal Ring
Our Monthsary
New Day
Satisfaction
Beliebers
"DATE"
Part 29: Dinner♥ Family♥ Bonding♥
Lazy Day :)
Unexpected Call
FuN
Fame-ous
Preparation
Officially Husband & Wife
Ending

Love At First Sight: Justin Bieber FanFiction

8.7K 64 10
By Noraini_Bieber

>Intro<

🎀YN's POV🎀

Hey! I'm YN. I'm 18. And the coolest thing is, i'm a BELIEBER! I've never fall in love before and I've always wonder how it feels like to be in a relationship. My wish is to meet my idol and fall in love.

😉Justin's POV😉

Hey! My name is Justin Bieber. I'm 19 and single. Currently finding my one less lonely girl. I love my Beliebers and Fans and also my family. I wish that i could find my true love. Hope my wish come true.

Part 1: First Time Met

🎀Your POV🎀

I woke up feeling exhausted and restless. 'Oh god. I'm tired to go to school.' The alarm clock on my phone ring. I off the snooze button and slowly walked to the bathroom. After getting ready, i quickly went downstair and grab a bite of sandwitch and off to school.

******************************************

Amanda: Hey YN!

YN: Hey Amanda!

Amanda: What's up? You look so tired...

YN: Yeah...Feeling kindda dizzy.

Amanda: well, ok then... let's go to our history class if not we'll be late!

YN: *sigh* okayyy...

So we went to our History Class. Everyone settled down quickly as our History teacher, Mr. Dubly, walk in. Beside him was a cute guy with spyke hair, black sweater, black jeans and purple supras. I was flabbergasted to see JUSTIN BIEBER my idol came into our school! 'OMG YOU'RE AN ANGEL!' I fangirl inside my heart.

Mr. Dubly: Class, today we have a new student in our class. I believe you all know who he is. He's a famous young celebrity.

Amanda: YN! Look, it's your idol!

She shouted from her seat. I blushed as she says that. Justin was shocked hearing it. His face shows that he's finding who the girl is.

Justin: Umm, hey guys! may i know who's YN? *smiles*

I stand up from my seat. I can't stop blushing. 'Omg he notice me!!'

YN: It's me...*blush* heyy *smiling*

Justin: hey beautiful *smile* great to know you *chuckles*

Mr.Dubly: okay now...Mr.Bieber,where do you want to seat?

Justin: I'll just sit right next to YN. *smile*

Justin walked to the empty seat beside me and sat. He looked at me and wink. My heart melt. Oh my... look at those beautiful eyes, that sexy lips. I can't stop fangirling.

During the lesson, i was partner up with Justin. We had a great time! We laugh, we joke, we tease. My heart can't stop beating faster. At last,my wish to meet my idol come true!!!

😉Justin's POV 😉

I like YN's attitude. She's a kind, pretty cute and loving girl. Those pretty smile brighten me up. I was glad that she's a belieber. I partner with YN for History class. I enjoy being friends with her. I'm starting to have interest on her. What does this mean? Have i found my love yet? well, i don't know. But to me, YN is just a perfect girl 😊...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updating the part 2 later on... continuing...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200 0 20
So, fully based on a day dream I want to show you imagine with me if you will what happens my OC a character I use for all my fanfictions meets her c...
6.6K 201 30
Y/n is in love with her best friend Justin Bieber. But his heart is stuck on someone else. When she uses Cute Hayes Grier as a distraction and to mak...
37.2K 1.1K 38
Alexi jones is a pretty,smart,and talented girl. She's 18, about to start collage soon. Everything is set great for the future. What will happen when...
14.6K 544 35
What happens when y\n falls in love with her best friend?