Safe With You

By Yellowhazz_26

Niall has been protective with his only twin sister, Nialline. Nialline has been helping Niall with his probl... More

Safe With You
Chapter 1 - Moments
Chapter 3 - One Direction
Chapter 4 - Threats
Chapter 5 - Meeting Nialline
Chapter 6 - Nialline and Niall Day part 1
Read this.
Read 'Kiss The Rain'
Chapter 7 - Nialline and Niall Day part 2
Chapter 8 - Pranking One Direction with Perrie
Sorry
A Peek of the next chapter - Zayn's Birthday
Chapter 9 - Zayn's Birthday

Chapter 2 - I Miss You

34 1 0
By Yellowhazz_26

-Niall-

I wonder how it feels to just leave my sister alone. All of my things are packed. Yup, I'm ready to go. I always thought to myself Don't cry, she'll be supporting you. But I can't. I started crying. I heard footsteps going to my room. Nialline. Stupid twin telepathy.

"Niall, what's wrong?" she said. Great. Her sweetest voice that I'll miss. Her voice is just like mine but in a high soft pitch.

"Niallerbear, stop using your sweetest voice. It makes me more nervous." I said.

"You do know this is my real voice." she sighed.

"I'll sing you a song then." she said. She took her guitar from her room and sang.

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now.....

Our song on the radio, but it don't sound the same.. Her voice stuttered. She cried.

"I'm sooo not a singer." she said.

"You are the best singer I ever saw." I said. She smiled.

"You know? Let's stop all this crying and let's go. She smiled. I smiled.

"You should eat more!!!" I said. She frowned.

"Okay then." she winked.

"Let's eat first before going to the airport." I said. She smiled and nodded. I'm so going to miss this moments.

~~~~~~

Two chapters in one day!!! I wrote this story because I want to see myself a brother and sister moment. I will update while I can. I'm very sorry if its short. I'm on phone. And I can't think of more.

Bye my cupcakes and doughnuts. I need help for my cover. Oh this is ___________ fanfic. Guess who'll get Nialline's heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC