You Left || l.s mpreg [ UNDER...

By sunshinephil

Harry and his boyfriend, Louis, had the perfect relationship. Until it wasn't perfect anymore. Harry found ou... More

new version of you left !!
a rewritten version of this book available on my profile
1 | first day back
2 | regrets
3 | stupid love
4 | loren grace tomlinson ♡ pt. 1
5 | loren grace tomlinson ♡ pt. 2
6 | a short trip down memory lane
7 | history
9 | niall & liam
10 | first date... again
11 | confession
12 | baby fever
13 | telling mum
14 | movie date
15 | cereal wars
16 | moving out
17 | more flashbacks
18 | baby shower
19 | making up by making out
FUTURE OF THIS STORY
IMPORTANT
20 | zander
UPDATE
under construction
rewrite of chapter 1 is up on my profile

8| party at zayn's

8.5K 207 382
By sunshinephil

"Okay, so I'm going to try to get home fairly early-"

"Harry it's fine, love stay out as long as you want." Anne said, a light laugh leaving her mouth. "I can take care of Loren. It isn't that big of a deal. You go out and be a teenager and do not even think about calling to ask how Loren is or ask if you need to come home because you don't. Have fun." Anne said, walking over to him, giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek.

Harry stared at her and then glanced at Loren who was sitting on the floor, looking at him. "You are aware that this party is exactly the same as the one I got pregnant at right?" He asked.

"I'm not worried. Robin, are you worried?" Anne asked, looking over at Robin who was sitting in his chair.

"Not a bit, love." Robin answered and smiled at Harry.

"Not a bit." Anne repeated. "Harry, please go have fun. You're always here with Loren and that's great, you're an amazing father... But you're also still a kid. Sometimes you have to go have fun."

"But I have fun with Lor-"

"Sometimes you have to go have fun with people your own age." Anne said to him. "Go out. Have fun. If you want to come home early that's up to you. Just don't feel like you have to come home because we are watching Loren, okay?" She asked and Harry nodded his head.

Harry smiled at her and then sat on the floor beside Loren, picking her up, Anne and Robin watching. "I'll see you later, okay." Harry asked as he looked at her blue eyes. "I love you." He smiled at her, earning a bright smile from her. Harry hugged her and then kissed her cheek before setting her back down on the floor. "Listen, I just really want to thank you both for offering to watch her."

"Harry, it's really no problem. She's our grandchild." Anne smiled at him. "Liam and Niall are waiting." She pointed out.

"Right." Harry nodded and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in and stood up from the ground after giving Loren one last kiss on the cheek.

"Have fun, okay?" Anne asked and gave him a quick hug.

"How do I look?" Harry asked nervously as she pulled away from him. He was wearing dark colored skinny jeans and a solid black jumper, a pair of white converse on his feet. His curls were a bit more styled up then usual as well.

"You look amazing." Anne said to him as there was a knock on the door.

Harry glanced at the door and back at his mother. "I... I changed my mind. I don't wanna go."

"Harry, you can't be nervous about this stuff, okay? You might regret not going."

Harry thought for a moment. "Hm." He hummed softly. "No, I won't." He shook his head and started walking off, but Anne grabbed his wrist, pulling him back and pulled him towards the door, opening it.

Liam and Niall were standing there. Niall was in a light pink jumper, similar to Harry's along with white skinny jeans, light pink converse to match his jumper, and a flower crown to match his outfit perfectly placed on top of his blonde hair, as Harry predicted. Liam was dressed in a black band tee and dark skinnies, wearing a pair of converse on his feet.

"Mum..." Harry whined and Anne glanced at him before looking at Liam and Niall.

"Hi, boys." She spoke sweetly and they both said their 'hello's' to her.

Once Liam and Niall turned to go back to the car, Harry looked at his mum. "Call me if you need anything, okay? Once again, have fun." She said softly and pressed a kiss to his cheek before ushering him out.

Harry walked to the car, getting in the backseat. "Sorry that took me so long." He said as he buckled his seat belt, looking at Liam and Niall who were sat in the front of the car.

"It's fine." Liam said and looked at Harry in the rearview mirror. "Don't look so nervous, Harry." He said softly as he buckled up and then pulled out of the driveway.

"I feel like it's bed time." Harry said.

"Harry it's only seven." Niall commented and turned his body to look at Harry in the backseat.

"Not for me... For Loren." Harry explained as he looked at Niall.

"Your mum has this handled, Haz." Niall said softly and then turned back to face the front. "Look, for tonight you aren't going to be that teen dad that doesn't get out at all... Ever. No offense. You're going to be Harry Styles. Twink looking, curly headed, adorable, corny joking, lovable Harry Styles."

"I'm not a twink." Harry said and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Harry, you're a twink. Will you just come to terms with that?" Niall asked with a light chuckle.

"You're one to talk." Harry said. "You're wearing light pink and a flower crown..."

"Fine. Once again, we are both twinks. Besides... I think it's a good thing. We are more adorable." Niall said softly and Liam chuckled, lying a hand on Niall's upper thigh, his other hand on the wheel as he drove.

"Louis is coming." Harry commented after about a minute of silence.

"Oh?" Niall asked and then turned around to look at Harry. "Not planning to get pregnant in Zayn's room again, are we?" Niall asked and Liam glanced at him.

"Ni, that isn't something to joke about." Liam said.

"It's fine." Harry said with a small smile as he looked at Niall. "No, I'm not planning to get pregnant in Zayn's room again."

"Good." Niall said and sat back facing the front again. "You and Louis make really cute babies, but we don't need another anytime soon."

"Agreed." Harry sighed softly. "I'm not getting drunk." He commented.

"I am." Niall said and Liam glanced at him. "What? I'm not driving."

"You've never gotten drunk before." Liam said.

"No, but I like the feeling of being buzzed. Maybe being drunk is better?" Niall asked and Harry laughed. "What?" Niall asked.

"It's not better." Harry said and chuckled. "I got really emotional and horny and I couldn't quite understand at all what was going on and I don't remember much."

"What do you remember?" Niall asked.

"I remember... Drinking a lot and fairly quickly... I remember dancing with Louis... And then we were in Zayn's room... And I remember Louis fu-"

"Harry." Liam chuckled and Harry bit his lip.

"I remember being intimate with Louis." Harry said and Liam scrunched his face in disgust. "And I remember feeling really good." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Did you have a hangover?" Niall asked curiously.

"I had a hangover from hell." Harry sighed softly. "I woke up the next day in Louis' bed and my head was pounding. I was awoken by the feeling of puke coming up my throat. That was a fun morning." Harry said sarcastically.

"So what you're saying... Is I should get drunk?" Niall asked.

"Mhm." Harry hummed. "I mean, do what you want, but I didn't enjoy being drunk."

"Maybe I won't drink a lot. Liam limit me." Niall said and then looked over at his boyfriend.

"What are you on about?" Liam asked.

"Set limits for me. Of what I can drink and how much I can drink." Niall explained.

"Um, okay?" Liam chuckled. "Only one wine cooler and only two shots of any hard drink, okay?" He asked and Niall nodded.

"Got it. Great." Niall smiled to himself.

"Harry, did you want a water to carry around?" Liam asked. "There's a pack on the floor back there somewhere."

Harry smiled. "Thanks." He said and picked up a bottle from the package it was in.

"Also, can I just say that you look so hot tonight, Harry?" Niall asked and Harry blushed slightly. "Like if I was a top, I would probably fuck you."

"Niall." Liam said and squeezed his thigh, earning a squeak from him.

"Thanks." Harry smiled to himself.

"Liam, you're a top. Would you fuck Harry?" Niall asked and looked at Liam innocently.

"Niall, Harry's one of my best friends." Liam said softly.

"That doesn't answer my questions. Come on. Admit it... You'd fuck him." Niall chuckled and Harry blushed an even deeper shade of red.

"Niall, that's weird. Stop." Liam chuckled and glanced at Harry in the rearview mirror.

"It's not weird. Anyways, Harry, my point here is that you look hot. Stop being so insecure, okay?" Niall asked, knowing that Harry was feeling nervous and insecure about this whole thing.

"Okay." Harry said softly and then bit his lip.

"Liam, remember that Harry is allowed to talk to Louis. Don't be his bodyguard for tonight against Louis." Niall said as the pulled onto Zayn's street.

"No promises." Liam muttered and Niall sighed softly.

"Agree with me." Niall said and stared at Liam.

"Eh." Liam shrugged his shoulders and Niall huffed dramatically.

"Fine then. If you are Harry's bodyguard against Louis tonight then... I'm... Then I'm not going to have sex with you until we are out of high school." Niall threatened and Liam glanced at him with a small smirk.

"Niall, you couldn't last that long." Liam said.

"You're right." Niall sighed. "I just won't have sex with you for the rest of the school year." He shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't care. "I need to focus on my studies." He said nonchalantly. "And remember, it's only August. We still have all the way until summer."

Liam groaned and glanced at Niall. "Fine." He rolled his eyes. "Don't take away sex from me."

"As long as you agree to my rules then I won't take sex away from you." Niall promised as Liam parked the car a little ways down from Zayn's house. The entire car park and most of the road was covered by cars. Everyone from school came obviously.

Harty got out of the car, clutching his water bottle, phone in his pocket. It felt weird getting out of a car without having to get Loren out as well.

Harry followed Liam and Niall as they walked on the pavement to get to Zayn's. Niall stood by Harry and then linked their arms together, Liam walking closely behind them as they continued walking.

They reached the door a few minutes later, people already drunk outside in the front yard. They walked through the the front door and looked around as they did. The music was loud and booming and there were tons of people littered everywhere.

They walked inside, out of the way of the door and then Zayn spotted them. "Niall! Harry! My two favorite twinks." He commented as he stepped over to them.

"Niall, lets get you a drink, yeah?" Liam asked as Niall unlinked his arm from Harry's, Liam instantly wrapping his arm around Niall's waist, pulling him close. He knew that Zayn was obviously flirting.

Niall and Liam walked off, Niall looking at Harry before he walked off.

"So..." Zayn started and smiled at Harry, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "Do you want a drink?" He asked.

"No, thanks. I've got a water." He said and motioned to the water bottle in his hands.

"Where's your boyfriend at?" Zayn asked and Harry looked at him.

"I don't have a boyfriend. Louis is not my boyfriend." Harry said and looked at Zayn's eyes. They were so much different than Louis' eyes. Then again, everyone was different than Louis was.

"He seems to think otherwise." Zayn shrugged his shoulders and then pulled Harry closer. "Let's go to the living room, yeah?" He asked and Harry nodded his head slowly.

Zayn led Harry to the living room and then sat down on the couch, Harry sitting next to him. Zayn's living room was huge. How Zayn's parents let him throw parties in a nice place like this, Harry didn't know. It was significantly more quiet in the living room for some reason.

"Harry..." Dan smiled at him from the other couch, his arm around Phil's shoulders and Phil gave Harry a small wave. Dan and Phil were seniors and friends with Louis. They were friends with Harry as well, but they were closer to Louis than they were Harry.

"Hi." Harry said to them and Zayn glanced at them and then looked back at Harry. There were some other people littering the large room, but it wasn't all that loud.

"Is... Louis here?" Dan asked and stared at Harry with a bit of a worried expression.

"I don't know." Harry shrugged his shoulders. "I think sometimes people forget that we broke up." He commented and then opened his water bottle, taking a sip form it.

"That's not what I meant." Dan said softly. "Sorry." He apologized and Harry nodded his head. "I was just asking if you saw him."

"Oh." Harry said softly and screwed the cap back onto his water bottle. "I haven't seen him." He answered. The amount of upperclassman that knew who he was amazed him honestly.

"Alfie!" A girl's voice echoed through the living room, all heads turned to the girl who Harry knew from a few of his classes. Zoe Sugg. She was wiping at her dress, Alfie Deyes looking at her with a shocker expression. By the way Zoe scrunched up her nose and the bottle Alfie was holding still dripping, Harry figured Alfie had spilled his drink on her.

"I'm so sorry!" Alfie apologized quickly and went to wipe off her dress but she turned around and left, leaving Alfie standing there.

"Awkward." Zayn commented and laughed lightly wrapping an arm around Harry's shoulders mimicking Dan and Phil.

Harry didn't even know if he felt comfortable like this with Zayn. Once again, he barely knew the guy and he knew for a fact that Zayn only wanted in his pants. It did feel nice to have attention on him that wasn't from gossip or talking about how he gave birth to a kid near summer break.

A few minutes later of talking with Dan and Phil and talking to Zayn, a bunch more people entering and leaving, someone very familiar came into view.

Dan must have noticed as well because he locked eyes with Harry.

Harry looked at Zayn's hand that was resting on his chest and bit his lip gently before glancing back over at Louis who was now headed this way. He wasn't sure whether or not Louis saw him yet.

"Dan. Phi-" Louis said as he walked in, but stopped when he noticed Harry and Zayn. It was like that for a few seconds, Louis staring at Harry and Zayn. Zayn was smirking at Louis and Harry was trying so hard not to look at Louis. Dan and Phil watching the awkward encounter.

"I'm gonna go get a drink." Harry said and stood up, Zayn grabbing his hand.

"I'll get you one." Zayn said and Harry nodded his head, sitting back down as Zayn stood up, brushing past Louis.

"What the fuck, Harry?" Louis asked and Harry looked at him.

"What?" Harry asked and then bit his lip.

"Zayn?" Louis asked, pointing out it was obvious that Harry knew why he was upset. Louis sat down beside Harry, taking Zayn's spot.

"What do you care?" Harry said and glanced over at Dan who was watching the two, Phil watching as well, but looking as though he really didn't want to.

"Because-" Louis groaned and stared at Harry. "Harry, you know why."

"No. I really don't. Explain it to me." Harry fired back and looked at Louis, staring right back at him.

"We may not be dating, but..." Louis bit his lip gently. "But we had a baby together." He said and didn't look away from Harry.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Wrong." Harry said and glanced at Dan and Phil again before looking at Louis. "You left." Harry said. "I was pregnant. I took care of myself. I have been raising a baby on my own for months. We didn't have a baby together. We made a baby together. That's all." He said softly.

"Why are you being this way?" Louis scoffed.

"What? Truthful about our situation?" Harry asked Louis.

"I really don't want to argue." Louis said softly.

"Then stop acting like I'm your property because I'm not." Harry said. "I'm no one's property and I can do whatever I want." He shrugged his shoulders. "If you have a problem with that then you shou-" Harry was interrupted abruptly by Louis smashing his lips against Harry's.

Harry began to kiss back, but quickly realized what he was doing and pulled away. Kissing Louis just felt so natural, but they weren't together. They shouldn't be kissing. "You can't just do that." Harry said and looked to see if anyone else saw, and of course Dan and Phil did, their mouths hanging open.

"Do what?" Louis asked and bit his lip again.

"Shut me up by kissing me. That's not something you can do." Harry said. "You can't just kiss someone without their permission."

"You kissed me back." Louis pointed out and Harry sighed softly.

"I-"

"Here's your drink." Zayn said, interrupting Harry, coming back into the living room, handing Harry a red solo cup, Louis continued staring at Zayn.

"Thanks." Harry said awkwardly and scooted closer to Louis so Zayn get sit next to him. Now Harry was sandwiched between Zayn and Louis.

"What'd I miss?" Zayn asked as he sat down, taking a sip of his drink, he looked at Dan and Phil with a weird expression and they quickly looked away.

"Nothing." Harry lied and looked at Zayn, giving him a fake smile, looking down at the drink. It smelled like strawberries and Harry was glad that it had a different flavor to it than the last time he drank. "What's this?" He asked Zayn.

"It's a strawberry daiquiri." Louis answered before Zayn could speak. "Zayn's specialty." Louis rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, Louis. You're such a downer." Zayn said and stared at Louis.

Harry rolled his eyes and took a sip of the drink. It was actually pretty good. Once the drink left Harry's mouth it was snatched by Louis.

"Louis?" Harry asked as he looked at Louis.

Louis looked at Harry shrugged his shoulders, drinking the alcohol and Harry just looked at him.

"You can have mine, babe." Zayn smiled at Harry and handed him his cup.

Louis was almost fuming when Zayn called Harry 'babe'. He downed he rest of Harry's drink down, wanting to punch Zayn's stupid smirky face.

"Thanks." Harry said and drank what was in the cup.

"So how's Loren?" Zayn asked and Louis almost choked on the drink.

"None of your concern." Louis said before Harry could say anything.

"I wasn't asking you." Zayn said and glanced at Louis.

"Okay, well she's my daughter and I'm telling you that it's none of your concern, Zayn. Back off." Louis said.

"You didn't even want her as a daughter up until like a week ago so you need to lose your attitude." Zayn looked at Louis.

"Shut the fuck up, Zayn." Louis said and stood up from the couch, his cup being placed on the coffee table. "Mind your own business."

Zayn looked at him. "Am I supposed to be afraid of you?" He asked and Harry sighed and laid his head back against the couch.

"You need to find someone else to fuck around with." Louis said and then Zayn stood up.

Harry looked at Dan and Phil for help because Harry couldn't really do anything about it. He was significantly smaller and shorter than Zayn and Louis, so he couldn't really do anything.

Dan removed his arm from Phil's shoulders and stood up once he saw the look Harry gave him. "Enough." He said, breaking it up.

Harry drank the rest of the strawberry daiquiri and decided that was going to be his last drink of the night.

"Come on, Harry, let's go somewhere he's not." Zayn said and looked down at Harry.

"Harry's coming with me." Louis said and looked down at Harry.

Harry sighed and stood up, putting his now empty cup on the table. "Look, I'm not here for drama, I'm here to have fun." He said and then walked off to find Niall hopefully.

Harry spotted Niall out back and quickly went outside, sitting down beside him at the bonfire that was just getting started by the looks of it.

"Hey, Haz." Niall smiled at him.

"Hey. Louis kissed me." Harry said softly to him and Niall's smile dropped.

"What? When?" Niall asked and looked around as if Louis was going to be around.

"Just now. Also Zayn and Louis almost got in a fight."

"Over you?"

"Over me." Harry confirmed. "Also, I had a daiquiri. I think I wanna go home. I'm gonna call my mom I think." He said and Niall shook his head.

"Harry, don't go." Niall said as he looked at him. Harry thought for a few moments before sighing and decided he would stay.

Back in the living room

"Look, I'm not here for drama, I'm here for fun." Harry said and then just walked off as if nothing happened, Zayn not even trying to hide the fact that he was checking Harry's ass out in those jeans.

"How'd you let that one go, Tommo?" Zayn asked once he looked back at Louis.

"Shut the fuck up." Louis looked at him, fuming now.

"With an ass like that? I would never let him go." Zayn said and Louis pushed him. "What? Can't ignore the fact that your baby mama is looking better than ever and now you can't touch him?" Zayn asked and then shoved Louis.

"Zayn, I think that's enough." Dan said and then pulled Louis back by his arm. "Louis, don't."

"Fuck you." Louis said to Zayn.

"Hm." Zayn hummed and thought for a second. "I'd rather go fuck Harry." He smirked at Louis.

Louis lunged forward but Dan held him back, Phil jumping up to hold him back as well.

"Bye, Louis. Hope you have fun." Zayn said before exiting the living room.

"Why didn't you let me punch his smug face in?" Louis asked once he let go and sat on the couch, Dan and Phil returning the the couch across from the one Louis was sitting on.

"Because it wouldn't help anything." Dan said as he looked at Louis.

"Did you hear what he said be-"

"I wanted to punch him too. What he said was disrespectful and insensitive, but we can't punch people for stuff like that." Dan shrugged his shoulders.

"Besides, Harry is smart enough not to get with Zayn, Louis. Don't worry so much." Phil said with a small smile.

"I can't believe you kissed him." Dan said after a minute or so of silence from the three boys.

"I can't believe I kissed him." Louis sighed and sat back against the couch. "I just wanted to do it. I've wanted to kiss him for so long now. And I want to be the only one who has ever kissed him."

"Then get him back." Phil said as if that wasn't the most obvious thing ever.

"I'm working on it." Louis said, rolling his eyes.

After a couple more minutes about Louis literally ranting about Harry, Niall came into the living room, a few cat calls being thrown to him, but he ignored them.

"Excuse me, but what the hell is wrong with you?" Niall asked as he looked at Louis with a sour expression.

"Niall, I-"

"No." Niall shook his head. "I don't want to hear that you miss him or love him. You don't just kiss him like that. You've got his emotions all over the place now." Niall said and sat down beside Louis. "And that shit with Zayn?"

"You didn't hear what he said." Louis said softly.

"I didn't have to." Niall said softly. "Louis, get your shit together. If you want Harry back... you need to prove that you're worth something." He said and stared at Louis. "I'm all for Larry Stylinson or whatever the hell you called yourselves, but not if you aren't going to actually be there for him."

"I want to be there for him." Louis said to Niall.

"Then show him that." Niall said and then stood up. "Oh, and hey Phil." Niall said before getting up and walking out of the living room, cat calls going off again.

"What was that, Philip?" Dan looked at Phil.

"What was what?" Phil asked. "Niall is my lab partner." He said and Dan just continued to stare at him.

"Oh come on, Dan, you can't seriously be jealous right now." Phil looked at him. "He's got a boyfriend." He said and Dan still looked jealous. "Babe, I love you and only you." He whispered and leaned forwards, pecking Dan's lip gently.

"Ugh, you guys make me sick." Louis said and groaned.

"Louis, we are trying to have a moment here. Shut up." Dan said and smiled at Phil before locking their lips together again.

"Right." Louis said to himself before standing up from the couch, going to find Harry.

Louis looked throughout the hallway and different rooms but didn't see Harry. Maybe he was outside.

Louis looked outside through the screen door and sure enough, Harry was there, sitting beside Liam and Niall at the bonfire.

It was getting dark outside and the bonfire was lighting up Harry's face. Niall must've said something funny because Harry's face had a big smile on it, the fireside light making it a beautiful sight.

Louis walked out back and took a seat next to Harry. "I'm sorry for earlier. I'm so stupid."

Harry looked at Louis. "You aren't stupid." He said softly and laid his head on Louis' shoulder.

Louis smiled at the fact that Harry's head was on his shoulder. "Thanks for thinking that I'm not stupid." Louis said softly to him.

"No problem." Harry whispered and then picked his head up to look at Louis. "Sorry for being overemotional about the whole... 'Possessive' thing."

"You weren't being overemotional about it. You aren't mine and I shouldn't be acting like you are. You were mine at one point but you no longer are because I messed up." Louis said and looked down at Harry.

"It would be perfectly normal with you acting so possessive if we were together, but because we aren't, it's a little weird." Harry whispered to Louis.

"I know." Louis whispered. "Can I admit something?"

"Sure." Harry said and looked up at Louis.

"I really want to kiss you again." Louis said so only Harry could hear.

Harry's mum did say have fun tonight... Why couldn't he have a little fun with Louis? He could if he wanted to.

"I'm gonna get another water bottle from your car, Li." Harry told Liam as he stood up.

"I'm gonna go with him to make sure he's safe." Louis said and followed Harry back inside the house.

Harry grabbed Louis' hand and then took him upstairs, just as last time, he went to Zayn's room and locked the door behind him.

"What are we doing?" Louis asked as he looked at Harry.

Harry walked over to the bed and sat down, finding it crazy that about a year ago, Loren was made on this bed basically. "Sitting somewhere together privately." Harry said.

"Oh." Louis said and sat down beside Harry.

"Now kiss me, you fool." Harry chuckled and then smiled at Louis.

"Seriously?" Louis asked softly as he looked at Harry.

"Seriously." Harry confirmed. "I'm here to have fun. Kissing you is fun. No further than kissing though."

Louis nodded and then leaned forward, capturing Harry's lips with his own. Harry smiled against his lips before leaning back into the kiss, his eyes fluttering shut.

After a few seconds, Louis deepened the kiss and slipped his tongue in, hoping Harry was willing to go that far. Luckily, Harry was willing to go that far and moved his tongue along Louis'.

After about a minute, Harry pulled away to catch his breath and then kissed Louis again. Harry laid down, his back hitting the soft mattress, never breaking the kiss.

"Fuck, I missed this." Louis whispered when he pulled away from the kiss.

"Me too." Harry whispered and then kissed Louis again, flipping them over this time so he could straddle Louis' waist, continuing to kiss him.

Louis had to contain a moan he wanted to let out from the feeling of Harry's mouth against his own. Louis placed his hands on Harry's hips, kissing him back.

A few minutes into their little make out session and giggling, they heard moans coming from the next room.

Harry sat up, still straddling Louis' waist. "They sound familiar..." He said softly and then shushed Louis before he could say anything.

"Are you actually listening to people having sex right now?" Louis asked and Harry shushed him again.

"Fuck... Phil..." Harry heard Dan moaning and he laughed.

"It's Dan and Phil." Harry smiled down at Louis.

"Of course." Louis rolled his eyes as he looked up at Louis. "Please kiss me again? I really can't get enough. It's never enough." Louis whispered and Harry nodded his head, leaning back down to kiss Louis again, the moaning still going on in the next room.

Harry giggled and looked down at Louis.

"What?" Louis asked with a light chuckle.

Harry sat back up and Louis did too, crossing his legs, Harry still straddling his waist.

"I..." Harry smiled to himself as Louis wrapped his arms around his waist and Harry wrapped his arms loosely around Louis' neck. "I feel happy." He whispered.

"I would hope so." Louis said softly as he looked into Harry's eyes.

"It's the first time in a while I've felt this much joy." Harry said as Louis brought a hand up to Harry's cheek, Harry leaning into the caress.

"Me too." Louis admitted and pecked Harry's lips and he giggled again as he heard moans from the other room again.

"What?" Louis chuckled.

"It's been a while since I've heard sex noises... And it's been a while since I've kissed you... And it's been a while since I've drank." Harry listed. "And it's been a while since I've been in this room with you." He whispered. "And I miss it all so much."

Louis wrapped both arms back around Harry's waist and kissed him gently again. "So... We are just friends then?"

Harry leaned his forehead against Louis'. "I don't know." He whispered and pecked Louis' lips gently. "We should go on a proper date."

"You do realize we are doing everything all kinds of backwards, right?" Louis asked and Harry gave him a confused look. "We had a baby and now we are making out and now we are going to go on a date?" He chuckled.

"Oh." Harry smiled at him. "I know." He said. "It feels nice to be able to kiss you again. But after tonight I'm not going to kiss you again until our date."

"I will think of plans tomorrow and then maybe next weekend I can take you out?" Louis asked and Harry shrugged his shoulders.

"You have to ask me out in a date when you have it thought of." Harry said with a small smile.

Louis leaned in and kissed Harry again roughly, earning a moan from Harry on accident. Louis kissed him even harder until they heard louder moaning from the next room, signaling that the two boys had reached their climax.

Harry giggled again and then shut himself up, kissing Louis once more.

Louis moved his lips down to Harry's jawline, pressing light kisses to it. He trailed his lips down to Harry's neck and placed gentle kisses in some areas. Harry couldn't help but tilt his head to give Louis more access.

Louis found Harry's sweet spot on his neck and began kissing, sucking, and nibbling on the area, making Harry squeeze his eyes shut.

"Louis..." Harry moaned and Louis licked the area softly. "Fuck." He muttered and then let out another soft moan and Louis had to control himself and not get hard, but it was kind of proving difficult. Especially because Harry was absentmindedly grinding on Louis' sensitive areas.

After a few more seconds, Louis pulled away, looking at the mark he'd made. "Sorry..." Louis muttered and Harry shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't care." Harry whispered and then kissed Louis roughly.

They made out for about fifteen more minutes before going back downstairs, their lips swollen and red.

"Want another drink?" Louis asked and Harry shook his head. "Want another water bottle?" He asked and Harry nodded his head this time.

Harry followed Louis to the kitchen where hey found Dan and Phil stood, looking like they'd just had sex.

"Hey, guys." Louis said and they both muttered a 'hey' as Louis opened the refrigerator to find Harry a water bottle. "Have fun upstairs?"

"Oh, shut it." Dan said and leaned against the counter as he glanced at Harry. "Harry's got a love bite." Dan pointed out and Harry covered it with his hand as if that was going to change the fact that it was there.

"Ooo." Phil smiled at the two as Louis finally found a water bottle, closing the refrigerator door behind him.

"Wait, did you two have sex?" Dan asked as Louis handed Harry the bottle of water.

"No." Harry answered and opened the water bottle, taking a sip from it. "I'm gonna go let Liam and Niall know I didn't die." He chuckled as he screwed the cap back on the water bottle.

"I'll be here." Louis smiled at Harry and Harry returned the smile.

Harry stood on his tip toes and kissed Louis gently before pulling away and going out back.

"Well... What the hell was that?" Phil asked as he looked at Louis. "A second ago you're arguing and the next you're back together?"

"We aren't back together." Louis said.

"But-"

"Not yet." Louis said as an explanation and shook his head.

"So you two just made out then?" Dan asked curiously and Louis nodded.

"It was fun." Louis said softly. "Other than the part where we heard you two having sex."

"So you were in Zayn's room again?" Dan asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah." Louis shrugged his shoulders.

"First you play footie with the guy, conceive a baby in his bed at a party he threw, pick a fight with him a year later, then make out with Harry in his room? Wow." Dan laughed. "That's incredible."

"Yeah, well." Louis shrugged his shoulders. "Zayn can deal with it."

Harry came back a few second later and stood beside Louis, but now Niall was with him.

"Nice seeing you again, Niall." Louis commented as he looked at the boy.

"Mhm." Niall hummed, but it was heard over the music.

Louis smile and then looked at Harry. "Let's go dance, yeah?" He asked and Harry gave him a smile and then nodded, taking Louis' hand in his own. It was pretty fun not being wasted at a party. Harry knew what he was doing and he was in control of everything he did now.

Niall searched through the fridge for a water bottle because he was thirsty and he didn't feel like taking shots right now. As he searched through the fridge, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist from behind but he could tell that they weren't Liam's.

"What Zayn?" Niall asked and grabbed a water bottle, closing the fridge and pulling away from Zayn.

Zayn was standing in front of Niall with a small smile. "Come dance with me."

"Uh... I should go back out to Liam." Niall said awkwardly and tried to push past Zayn but Zayn stepped in front of him again.

"Please?" Zayn asked as he looked at Niall. "I swear I'll leave you alone after... I just really want a chance to dance with you."

Niall thought for a moment and then set his water bottle down. "Fine, but you have to stop sending me such flirty texts, okay? And don't call me your 'favorite twink' especially around Liam, okay?"

"I promise." Zayn smiled and Niall put down the water bottle, making his way to where the loud music was coming from.

Louis and Harry decided after a few minutes that dancing was boring and it was way too hot to stay in there, so they both went out back.

"Harry, have you seen Niall?" Liam asked as Harry sat down next to him.

"He went in to get something to drink and then I went to go dance." Harry said softly.

"I'm gonna go look for him." Liam said and then stood up, walking back inside. He went to the kitchen first. "Mel, have you seen Niall?" He asked a girl that he knew through Niall. Melanie was a sophomore but Niall talked to her pretty frequently.

"He went off some were with Zayn." Melanie said as she looked at Liam.

"Thanks." Liam said, clearly annoyed and then went to the living room, but they weren't there. Maybe they went dancing? Liam sighed and made his way towards the loud music and walked inside, scanning each part of the crowded room until he saw Niall.

Liam finally found Niall. But not like he was hoping. Niall was lip locked with Zayn and Liam could actually feel his heart shatter as he stumbled out of the room.

What Liam didn't get to see was the part where Zayn was the one who kissed Niall out of no where. Zayn was drunk and Niall scrunched his face in disgust when Zayn forcefully placed his lips on his and he quickly pulled away, pushing Zayn off of him and left the room. He didn't know that Liam saw, but his first instinct was to find Liam.

They had only been here for about two and a half hours and already Louis almost got in a fight with Zayn over Harry, Louis and Harry had made out upstairs, and now Liam thought Niall was kissing Zayn. What a great party...

Liam quickly walked out back and stood in front of Louis. "Can I have a cigarette?" He asked.

"Liam, what's wrong?" Harry asked, noticing how upset he looked.

"I'm stressed out. I need a cigarette, Louis, please?" He asked and never looked away from Louis.

Louis pulled a pack of smokes out of his pocket and then opened it, handing one over to Liam, and handing him a lighter as well. Louis didn't smoke very often, but he always had a pack on his just in case he was feeling stressed.

Liam never really smoked ever. But every once in a while when he and Niall would argue, he would sneak a few.

"Liam, what happened?" Harry asked as he watched Liam light the cigarette and then took a drag from it, handing Louis his lighter back.

Liam blew the smoke from his mouth after a few seconds and looked at Harry. "Zayn." Is all he answered and then he sat back down next to Harry, taking long drags from the cigarette.

Niall pushed through people as he made his way back outside and he was relieved once he was. It was a bit colder than it was inside, though it wasn't extremely cold which was good. "Liam." Niall smiled a smile of relief as he stood in front of his boyfriend.

"What?" Liam asked harshly as he looked up at Niall. "What do you want?" He asked before taking another drag from his cigarette.

"Why are you smoking? Louis, why'd you give him a cigarette anyways?" Niall asked and glanced at Louis.

"Because I needed one." Liam answered and then took a few more drags from the cigarette before putting it out and throwing it somewhere on the ground.

"Why'd you need one?" Niall asked softly as he looked down at Liam.

"Because you cheated on me." Liam answered nonchalantly and Louis and Harry's eyes shot up to look at Niall with actual shock.

"No, I didn't." Niall said softly, figuring Liam must've saw Zayn kiss him, and he misread it. "Zayn kissed me. I didn't kiss him back."

"Whatever, Niall." Liam said and stood up from the chair to looked down at Niall.

"Don't whatever me. I'm serious. Zayn kissed me and I pulled away and went to find you." Niall said as he looked up at Liam.

"How long has it been going on?" Liam asked.

"How long has what been going on? I didn't cheat on you." Niall said and shook his head.

"How long has he been flirting with you? And don't say just tonight because it's obvious it's been more times than that." Liam said. "Zayn wouldn't just kiss you out of no where."

Niall sighed softly. "He's been... He's been texting me for a while." He admitted and Liam was fuming now.

"And you didn't tell me? What the hell, Niall?" Liam all but screamed the words. "I'm leaving. Sorry, Harry." Liam said and Harry nodded his head as Liam walked off.

"Fuck." Niall said softly. "Liam, wait!" He said and then ran after Liam.

"Well, now I have to find a ride home." Harry said.

"I'll take you home." Louis smiled and then intertwined their fingers together smoothly.

"As long as you don't drink anymore tonight." Harry said and Louis nodded his head.

It was an hour and a half later before both Louis and Harry were ready to just leave.

Harry followed Louis out to his car and Louis opened the passenger door for Harry, letting him inside before going over to his side, getting in the car and starting it.

"Did you have fun tonight?" Louis asked as he buckled his seatbelt, making sure Harry did too before Louis drove off towards Harry's house.

"I did have fun tonight." Harry answered and glanced at Louis.

Louis arrived at Harry's house a few minutes later and parked out front. Louis decided to walk Harry up to the door.

"Thank you for taking me home." Harry said softly as he held Louis' hands.

"It's no problem." Louis said softly and leaned closer to Harry. Right before there lips connected, they both heard a cry coming from inside.

"Loren usually eats again around this time." Harry explained once they pulled away. "Wanna come in for a bit?" He asked and Louis nodded.

Harry walked inside the house and slipped his shoes off, Louis doing the same and shutting the door behind them. "Mum, I'm home." Harry said over the crying and then walked into the living room room where Loren was lying in her playpen. He could hear his mother making a bottle in the kitchen. "Don't cry, Princess." Harry said softly and picked her up, rocking her gently.

"How was the party?" Anne asked as she walked into the living room, bottle in hand, glancing over quickly at Louis before handing the bottle to Harry. "Hello, Louis." She said softly.

"Hi." Louis said as he looked at her.

Harry sat down on the couch and held Loren, feeding her the bottle made he calm down almost instantly.

"Do you mind if I head up to bed?" Anne asked and Harry shook his head. "Okay. Good night, boys. Wake me if you need anything, Harry." She said before going upstairs to her room.

Harry looked at Louis as he sat down next to him. "Can I...?" Louis asked and Harry nodded, knowing what he was going to say and handed Loren over to Louis.

"I really did have fun tonight, Hazza." Louis whispered as he looked down at Loren who was eating pretty quickly. "And not just because of what happened in Zayn's room... Hanging out with you again was a lot of fun."

Harry smiled and laid his head on Louis' shoulder as he looked down at Loren. "Maybe we can hang out more. You can see Loren more?"

Louis nodded. "Yeah." He smiled. "And maybe bring her over to my house to see my mum and siblings?"

"Of course." Harry said softly and then lifted his head to look up at Louis. "I really missed you." He said and felt tears gather in his eyes.

"Haz..." Louis smiled and then leaned over to peck his lips gently. "I missed you too, baby. Don't cry." He whispered once they pulled apart.

"I'm sorry." Harry said softly and let out a sigh. "I don't mean to get so emotional... It just kind of happens."

"It is what it is." Louis said and looked at Harry and then down at Loren. "I really do wish I'd stayed."

"It is what it is." Harry repeated Louis with a small smile set on his lips.

About an hour later, Loren was fed and changed and put back to bed with help from Louis. He was so grateful that he had Louis helping him out now.

Harry walked Louis back downstairs and to his front door. He watched as Louis slipped his shoes on. Harry opened the door for Louis and Louis stood outside, turning around to look at Harry.

"I will think of a date for us." Louis promised and Harry nodded, a smile on his face.

"Okay. I'm looking forward to it." Harry said softly right before Louis stepped closer to Harry, wrapping his arms around his waist, pulling Harry close.

"I'll see you later, yeah?" Louis asked as he looked down at Harry, and Harry nodded his head, placing his hands on Louis' cheeks as Louis leaned in.

They kissed for a few seconds before pulling away. "Bye, Harry." He said softly and then made his way back to his car.

"Bye, Louis." Harry whispered to himself before going back inside his house, locking the door behind himself before going upstairs and going to bed.

It wasn't until he was lying in his bed, thinking about Louis that he realized how much he missed the boy, letting tears fall from his eyes as he thought about those blue eyes he used to fall into whenever he saw them. He thought about that light brown hair he used to run his fingers through when they would hang out. He thought about that stupid smile of Louis' that would light up his entire face, giving him crinkles around his eyes, the sunshine smile is what Harry called it.

Harry wiped away his tears and bit his lip gently before rolling into his side, closing his eyes and trying his best to fall asleep, his thoughts filled with thoughts of Louis' lips on his earlier that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 627 27
Louis was very vocal about his love for Harry Styles going to every concert and documenting it on his social media what happens when louis gets surpr...
734K 24.8K 48
[FINISHED 2016] The sequel to 'Maybe it was meant to happen' After a perfect summer as a family, Louis and Harry couldn't have been happier, sure the...
6.3K 131 10
Harry and Louis were the happiest couple, they had everything they could ask for, yes, they were closeted by their management but that didn't matter...
28.8K 875 26
Louis moved to holmes chapel when he got a scholarship to the university there and louis decided to take night courses and work during the day to he...