Psst.. You have cool hair...

By SceneDreamXD

Sasuke Uchiha, the guy with all the girls falling to his feet. Well not me, boy you have another thing coming... More

Psst.. You have cool hair... (Sasuke Love Story)
Hey...
Messing with the Uchiha
Yeah I'm vicious..:D
Dirty Uchiha
Fear...
Some teachers really are evil
Safe...
Black Eye
Ninja Time
Large egos
The Hot Enemies
Red Eyes and Silent Cries
Letting It Slip
Let Me Tell You a Secret
He Lied to Me Right?
How to Escape an Uchiha
Uh Oh, I Need Your Help
Secrets, Secrets Are No Fun, Unless You Share With Everyone
Stare Down
Itachi, you lie.
Ha Ha Ha This Isn't What It Looks Like...
Towels...
Uhh.. Hey! Whatz Up MY Man!?
To Say You Love Me Is Quite The Comitment
Interested?
A Later Time

I Should Have Expected That From a Dirty Uchiha

17.9K 540 418
By SceneDreamXD

Thhis chapter is dedicated to firetwin22 for being so awesome and see I updated!

Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lori's point of view)

After I finished taking my shower I got dressed and got ready to head out. I finished packing my stuff to go live with Sasuke... wow never thought about me ever thinking that. I don't really know how to feel about this...

Happy?

Yeah, let's go with that one, because now I have more time to annoy my favorite Uchiha! After I had gotten all my things together I headed out the door. I looked back at my house,

'Maybe this is for the best.' I thought as images of Itachi and the Akatsuki came to mind.

I smiled and quickly turned around and started to barrel down the direction to Sasuke's house. Of course me being me, as I got close to his house I slammed into someone, sending me flying backwards and onto my butt.

"Hahaha" I laughed nervously as I scrambled to get up, "Sorry 'bout that...." I apologized as I finally stood up and came face to face with none other than...

MY NEW HOUSEMATE!!

"Oh hey Sasuke! Sorry about slamming into'ya" I rubbed the back of my neck like a certain orange-jumpsuit boy does. Sasuke just sighed and shook his head.

"Ready?" I just nodded really fast.

As we started to walk together things got a little silent, which I didn't really like. I'm not one for silence if you can tell.

"We should sing!" I exclaimed. He looked over at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Why?" I grinned.

"It's like a road trip! And every road trip should have a sing-a-long!" He just shook his head at me and looked forward again.

"Meanie." I huffed. He just smirked, so I smacked him lightly on the back of his head....

with my suitcase.

"What was that for!?" he glared.

"Bug?" I said and shrugged. He glared and then looked forward again.

"This is going to be fun living with me, right Sasuke!?"

"Yeah." he said sarcastically. I slowly started to lift my suitcase again...

"Don't you dare..." He hissed.

"Oh and why not?" I smirked and raised my suitcase a little higher.

The next thing I knew I was pressed against the tree.

"Because I will personally make your living with me a whole lot different than you thought." he purred in my ear and then pushed himself off of me and continued to walk like nothing ever happened. I didn't know teasing could go to sexual that fast...

I just stood there for a few seconds unsure of what to do. I felt myself blushing and tried to shake it off as I walked next to him again. It's safe to say we remained silent the rest of the way.

We soon got to his house and went inside.

"Everythings so..... neat... and clean..." I said in awe.

"Well I'm not a pig..." He remarked.

"Are you trying to insinuate something Uchiha?" I glared. He just shrugged and smirked, my glare deepened.

That was until he looked up and the look on his face was practically painted with uncertainty and nerves.

"You okay?" I asked, a little disturbed by the sudden change of atmosphere.

"I have to tell you something."

"Shoot." I said trying to sound like I didn't care.

"I only have one bed... so I'll sleep on the couch." He stated. That was it? I thought he was going to tell me something worse like.... 'I actually have pink hair'.

I busted out laughing for two reasons. One, the look on his face and two, I couldn't help but picture him with pink hair.

"What's so funny?" He asked confused.

"You... you... you actually thought I would react bad to something like this!? ahahaha!!!!" I gasped between laughter. He looked so lost. I finally gained my composure and stopped laughing.

"You aren't sleeping on the couch Sasuke, we can share the bed." I told him. 

"I don't think so..." he declined.

"Don't make me force you to sleep with me!" I threatened. But then I realized how wrong that actually sounded. Sasuke raised his eyebrow and had a smirk set on his face...

"YOU DIRTY UCHIHA THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!" I hissed. I heard him chuckle a bit.

"Not funny! Shut up!" I barked, my face turning even redder.

"I didn't say anything." He retorted.

"But I know you were thinking something rude!" I rubbudled.

"No, but apparently you were." I felt my face flush.

"S-shut up!" I huffed.

"Hmmm no?" I glared.

"Can we just go to you're bedroom now?" His smirk widened, there I go again, making accidental innuendos... I just facepalmed.

"If that's what you want..." He teased.

"Oh Sasuke you know me so well, I want you so bad." I dead-panned.

"Don't worry, it's normal to think I'm sexy and to want me." I snorted,

"Yeah, you caught me, I want  do you so bad." I said sarcastically.

"Hence your earlier comment." My glare returned.

"Just lead the way Uchiha." I growled.

"As you wish my lady." He said with sarcasm dripping from each word.

"About time you realize my awesomness." I mumbled.

"Baka." He said shaking his head.

"Duck-butt" I grumbled. He stopped walking halfway up the stairs and turned around.

"What did you just call me?" I tried to hold back my smile.

"Nothing Sasgay..." It was really hard not to bust out laughing as his glare darkened.

"Gay, huh?" There was an evil glint in his eyes that made me feel like I probably shouldn't have said that.

All of a sudden he was in front of me, cornering me against the wall, just like earlier.

"You really think I'm gay?" He said getting dangerously close to my lips. I quickly shook my head 'no'.

"Good, didn't think so." And like earlier, he pushed himself away and continued walking away.

I quickly regained myself and followed him. His room was just a basic room really, dark blue walls, dresser, bed, lamp, etc. Though it was rather nice.

After packing we went outside to train until it got dark. Once inside we ate dinner and everything was fine and not awkward, well that was until...

"Uhh Sasuke..." I asked uncomfortably.

"Hmm?"

"I-uh-I... Can I use the shower?" I grinned nervously.

"Yeah, you are living here so I would like you to take showers..." He teased.

"Thanks!" I chirped as I got some clothes and headed into the bathroom.

As I was showering I heard the door open. I froze.

"Uh... Sasuke? What are you doing in here? I'M SHOWERING!" I hissed.

"Calm down, I'm just brushing my teeth."

"Fine, but don't you dare perv on me, you dirty Uchiha." I warned.

"Whatever." He grumbled.

About two minutes later I heard the door open again, but then the shower curtain flew open. I screamed but then realized no one was there.

"Wha...?" I asked as I looked around and saw Sasuke was gone. Then how did....

Then I saw a kunai lodged into the now wide open curtain.

I should have expected that from a dirty Uchiha.

"Jerk."

I finished up my shower and got dressed. After I brushed my teeth and hair I walked out of the bathroom. I tossed my clothes in a near-by hamper and walked into Sasuke's room. Well technically since they were attached, I was already in his room.

"You done in the bathroom?" I turned to Sasuke who was smirking. I glared at him.

"Really?" I hissed, "That was mean."

"Don't know what your talking about." He shrugged and walked into the bathroom.

I didn't really know what to do so I just sat on the bed and stared out the window. It had a very nice view and the moon was full. A few minutes later the door opened and revealed Sasuke with only a towel around his waist.

"Decency!" I yelped and looked away hiding my now red face.

"Forgot clothes."

"Duh. How would you feel if I walked around with no clothes and just a towel!?"

"I wouldn't mind one bit." He smirked and walked into the bathroom before I could yell at him.

I layed down on the bed and started to stare at the ceiling. I heard the door open again a few minuted later and saw a now fully clothed Uchiha. I turned on my side and watched him throw his clothes into the hamper.

"Oh Sasuke, coming to bed?" I asked in a fake sexy voice and a really bad pouty-face. The disgusted look on his face was so perfect, I almost busted out laughing.

"Not so sure anymore..."

"Meanie." I said rolling over so my back was to him and so he had room to get in the bed too.

I felt him lay down next to me, but I was basically falling asleep by now. I rolled back over and curled up against him. I felt his body stiffen, but then soon relaxed.

"Night Sasuke." I mumbled against him.

"Goodnight." Was the last thing I heard before I drifted away into darkness.

Somewhere during the middle of the night I had a nightmare. I bolted up in bed and had no idea what was going on. That's when I noticed there was someone in my bed...

"AAAHHH!!!!" I screamed as I lept backwards. I slammed the random guy out of the bed and heard them hit the floor with a 'thud'

"STRANG MAN IN MY BED!!!! STRANGE MAN IN MY BED!!!!!" I screamed. That was until I looked around and noticed I wasn't in my room anymore...

"THIS ISN'T MY BED!! THIS ISN'T EVEN MY ROOM! HELP I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!!" I screeched.

Then it all came flooding back to me as I fully woke up. Oh wait... I'm living with Sasuke...

I peeked over the side of the bed to see Sasuke slowly getting up and rubbing the side of his head.

"Ha Ha" I laughed nervously, "Hey Sasuke...." I sheepishly grinned.

He just glareed at me and got up.

"Sorry about that..." I said looking at him in the eyes.

"It's fine." He grumbled as he got back into bed. I let out a relieved sigh and cuddled back against him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sasuke's point of view)

I had finally fallen asleep after getting used to having someone next to me. I wasn't really used to having anyone around anymore.

However in the middle of the night...

"AHHH!!!" I heard Lori scream. I was about to sit up and see if she was okay, but instead I got kicked right out of the bed and hit the floor with a nice 'thud'

"STRANGE MAN IN MY BED!!!! STRANGE MAN IN MY BED!!!!!" She screamed. I let out a bit of an annoyed groan and sat up while rubbing my now aching head.

 "THIS ISN'T MY BED!! THIS ISN'T EVEN MY ROOM! HELP I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!!" She screamed even more. If I was outside of this situation I probably would have laughed, she puts on quite a show whether she means to or not.

 "Ha Ha" She laughed nervously, "Hey Sasuke...." She sheepishly grinned. I glared at her, but I wasn't mad.

 "Sorry about that..."

"It's fine." I grumbled as I got back into the bed.

I couldn't be mad at her, I mean who could? It's not like she meant to do any harm, she was actually scared. I would be too if there was some random guy in my bed that I couldn't even really see through the darkness. Or even in the daylight I would be completely freaked out...

Also with all the trauma shes been through I couldn't stay mad, shes been through a lot.

So instead I just let her cuddle up against me and went back to sleep, hoping there would be no more episodes like this tonight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!

I personally loved writing this one, I mean I love writing all of them but this one I just really liked. Sorry i haven't been updating, but hopefully the length of this chapter will help make up for it ;D

Picture is kinda like Sasuke's room except the sheets and stuff aren't so frilly and girly. (Picture is not mine either, I found it off Google, sorry if it's yours)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 19.5K 28
Hinata Hyuga, a shy, nerd, athletic junior in high school who likes to keep everything on the down low. Her four best girl-friends, however, are Kono...
Nerdy By Hana

Fanfiction

640K 27.5K 62
[Sasuke X Reader] It was meant to be a joke at first. But when he got to know her, she was the nerdiest girl at school with an attitude parallel to h...
54 4 5
This is a story about a girl who was sent to a camp by her family to socialize more, and yes this is Naruto related too!!! She is somewhat related to...
502K 16K 61
Of all the people I could have fallen for, I fell for him. I knew better than to, but I still did. Before he left, he gave false hopes. Making me thi...