WolfChild: Return of Darks [...

By Wolflover12

* This is the second book, Please read the first if you didn't* (Author notes: Not good at these description... More

WolfChild: Return of Darks [ book 2 ]
Chapter 2: Pain and Darks
Chapter 3: Luke
Chapter 4: Tomorrow
Chapter 5: Leaving
Chapter 6: Troy
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8: More Problems
Chapter 9: Drake's Thoughts
Chapter 10: Healing
Chapter 11: Slient
Chapter 12: Cleo's back
Chapter 13: Drake's power?
Chapter 14: Gone
Chapter 16: Awake
Chapter 17: Anastasia's Secret
Chapter 18: The "Plan"
Chapter 19: Fake
Chapter 20: Caught
Chapter 21: Memories
Chapter 22: Jamison
Chapter 23: After The Tale
Chapter 24: No....
Chapter 25: Pain
Chapter 26: Leah Explains
Chapter 27: Derek's Inner Wolf
Chapter 28: Drake's....
Chapter 29: Silver

Chapter 15: What?

219 5 0
By Wolflover12

WolfChild

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drake's POV

"WHAT?!" I barked at him and he shrugged his shoulders. I slumped down to the ground not caring anymore. Did she run off again? Someone take her? She's been out cold for a few days now and I doubt she would suddenly wake up. Someone would have taken her. Not the Darks because they're looking for her. Harry? He really isn't at the house much but I could smell Nicole in the house before I left. I don't know anyone who would take her........Where is she then?

"Alive at all?" Night asked and then I felt him kick my head, enough to snap me out of my thoughts but then I remembered something else.

"Where are they?" I demanded and Night smirked.

"We made them run into the woods, it's simple when you have these guys." He said looking at the ten Darks with guns. I glared at them and some looked away from my gaze. Man some of these Darks are babies.

*Look at the guy on the far left*

Why? Who is he?

*Look over and you might remember*

I lifted my head and looked at each Dark, they were all wearing the same dark clothing I then looked over at the Dark on the far left and stopped looking at him. He looked familiar, kinda old with gray hair-NO YOUR FREAKIN' KIDDING ME!

*You remember?*

Yay, it's that Dark, Mr.Harv.

"Guys guns down." Night then said and the Darks put there guns down to their sides. " Kevin, come forward." Night then said and the Dark, Mr. Harv, came up to Night. I growled and then quickly got up backing away from Night a bit.

#Drake?#

What do you want wolf? I asked annoyed and then the person laughed a bit then I notice the voice, it sounded like... a girl?

#Drake listen, I got Nicole she's fine, but I need you to use your power and cover yourself#

Who are you? I demanded then the girl sighed.

#Just do it, bye#

Wait! I yelled in my head but she didn't reply. I shook my head and looked up at Night and I notice that I was still growling.

"Now lets get this over with, ready Kevin?" Night said and the Dark nodded his head. I would so attack and kill them at the spot but there was ten guns and I'm pretty dame sure they are full of silver bullets. "Drake." I shot a look at him and growled loudly and a few of the Darks pulled their guns up.

"Your going to be dead-" But I was stopped when someone knocked me to the ground from the side and I flipped over onto my back and tried to get up but someone grabbed my neck. I looked over and saw the Dark standing over me and holding a hand gun with his other hand. "Get off!" I barked struggling to get free and he just laughed.

"Night night wolf-boy." He said and I heard his gun click.

#Drake NOW!#

*Oh my god do I have to do everything*

What? I said confused and then the Dark aimed the gun at my head.

*Get ready Drake*

What? Get re-

"AHHH!" I yelled out in pain as something covered me, I felt the Dark jump away from me and then a loud bang before a pain in my left shoulder. I opened one of my eyes and notice something grey surrounding me, quickly I changed back into my human form and grabbed my left shoulder. What the hell is happening!!?

"What the..." I heard someone mumble. I looked around but before I could see what's happening,

I blacked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derek's POV

"Derek, give me now." She told me holding out her hand and I quickly gave her the wet washcloth and she gently placed it on Nicole's head. I was clueless on what's going on, but I was walking in the woods and next thing I knew this lady carrying Nicole popped out of nowhere and rushed away heading to the old hideout. I followed her to an old room with a bed, desk, table, and small kitchen and then she saw me and I've been helping her. She looked like she was in her 30s and she's wearing a long white dress with long sleeves, she did look familiar intill she told me her name was Cleo. I was surprised at first, like this is the second time I seen her.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked and she didn't look up from Nicole.

"Had to bring her back, cause Dark's are all over up there." She answered and my eye's widened.

"What about Drake, Jake, and Jason? Plus the packs that live up there!" I questioned and she nodded her head.

"I told Jake and Jason to come back quickly and Drake will be here soon." She said and I looked at her confused, what do you mean Drake will be here soon? "You-"

"Drake." I heard Nicole whisper and Cleo quickly looked back at Nicole. "Hideout." She then said and I was looking at her with an eyebrow raised. What the heck is she talking about?

"Nicole wake up dear, Nicole wake up." Cleo then said shaking her slightly and I bit my lip thinking. Something isn't right that's all I know. "Wake up, Nicole."

"Don't you think-" I stopped for a second, was that footsteps out in the hall? I turned around facing the door waiting for who ever was in out there. Then they stopped, I tilted my head a bit and looking at the door for a while. "Who ever yo-"

The door slammed open.

Drake? He stumbled before falling to the floor onto his back. He then groaned grabbing his shoulder and I notice he was breathing heavily. How the heck did he get here from Alaska in ten minutes?

"Oh goodness, Drake." Cleo said getting up and coming over to Drake's side.

" How the hell did I get here!?" He barked before grabbing his shoulder again and groaning.

"I kinda teleported you here?" Cleo said and Drake growled.

"Why!?"

"Nicole's here if you haven't noticed." Cleo said blankly with an annoyed face and Drake tried getting up but I pushed him down.

"You look as white as a ghost." I said and Drake looked at his shoulder and rolled his eyes.

"Just a bullet." He mumbled and then he did something I thought he would never do, his hand started to glow with grey smoke and he placed his hand back into his would and after a minute pulled away and a silver bullet came out onto his hand. "See." He said and I stared at him shocked, I'm not dreaming am I?

"Wow, Drake you know how to handle it well." Cleo said and Drake nodded his head. Umm, still confused here. Did he do what I think he just did!? The old man did tell me about Nicole having that power, but he didn't tell me Drake had it too!! Was that even possible for him to have the same power as Sliverest!!?

"What the heck is going on?" I said and they looked at me. Like come on things are just getting mixed up here and I just want to know what's happening.

"Well, first thing is, yes Drake has the same power as Silverest for some weird reason I can't even explain myself." Cleo said and she stood up and looked over at Nicole. I looked over also and notice she was sleeping her breathing even. "Nicole is going through some....stage, I'll put it like that, and she will hopefully wake up soon." Cleo then turned back to us and smiled a bit.

"So what's going to happen?" Drake asked and Cleo strugged her shoulders.

"Dark's with track you two-well three of you guys down like mad dogs." She said and I raised an eyebrow, why me...Oh, never mind I know now. "Kinda weird how you guys are important to these Darks and you three stick together." She added and I nodded my head. Then I looked down at Drake and he sat up rubbing his shoulder.

"So what do we do?" I asked and Cleo smiled.

"That's why I brought you here. The Dark's might not think to come here, I think." She said and I sighed shaking my head.

"I'm not staying in here." Drake mumbled now getting up onto his feet and Cleo sighed. "Wait! What about Jason and Jake , along with the packs in Alaska?" Drake said turning to Cleo and she rolled her eyes.

"Jake and Jason will be here by tomorrow along with your Alpha, Zoey, Scott, DJ, and Sammy." Cleo said and I looked over at her.

"Why them?" I asked and she smiled again.

"You guys are very close, and a good group." She said and I nodded my head.

"Man, I haven't seen DJ in a while." Drake said and I nodded my head. I haven't seen him in a while along with everyone else. School has been crazy for me.

We all fell silent for a little bit and Cleo went back over to Nicole. Drake was just rubbing his shoulder and then he looked over at me.

"So what was it like up there?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"It was fine, Nicole was happy and shocked to see me. Then a few day later I got shoot with a few arrows by a Dark..." He stopped and shook his head and chuckled. "It's just too confusing." He said and I nodded my head before smirking and going up to him.

"Look up." I said and he looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Why?" He asked and I put my hand on his forehead. "Dude what the hell are you doing?" He said and I sighed.

"I'm going to look at the memories in your head to see what happen, it might hurt a little." I said and I closed my eyes. I heard Drake groan and I sighed shaking my head, then I started to see everything that happened, the arrows going into Drake, Night, the weird power of Nicole's and Drake's, Drake finding out about Nicole when she was kidnapped, Nicole passing out, Drake then freaking out when he found out about having the power, a kid named Tyler making Drake go out to a party, guns pointing at Drake and Night appearing again, then Drake getting shot in the shoulder.

I quickly pulled my hand away from Drake's head and stared at him. All that happened in like a week? What the heck.

"Thank's for a headache." He mumbled slumping down and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, sorry. I just want to know what happened that's all." I said and he looked up at me.

"You smell something.....sweet?" He said changing the subject and I shook my head, What the heck is he talking about now? Cleo then looked over at us before looking back at Nicole. Drake then got up and sniffed the air.

"Like what?" I asked and he went over to the door.

"Like, strawberries and cotton candy." He said and I started to get creeped out by him. I took a step away from him and he looked back at me. "You really don't smell it?" He asked and I shook my head.

"All I know is your creeping me out." I said and he rolled his eyes. He kept sniffing the air for a little bit and I just stared at him weird. Yup, he's looks like a creep.

*If you think for a minute, he said he smells strawberries and cotton candy.*

Well I know for sure there's no fair in the middle of the woods. My wolf sighed and mumbled something.

*You can't smell it and only he can and he smells something very sweet, hello don't you know what's he's smelling?*

No.

*Ok, remember our mate before..........she...um...went*

Yes, and good try not using killed.

*What did she smell like?*

Chocolate and caramel, why does this have to do with anything?

*Oh. My. Goodness. Freakin' never mind!*

Ok? I said in my head and then I looked over at Drake who was staring at the door.

"Drake are you ok?" I asked and he nodded his head and turned to look at me.

"Yes, but I feel all warm inside."

"Man, what the hell is wrong with you!?" I said backing away and stood over next to Cleo.

"Hey! You don't think I'm creeped out also!" He yelled and then he looked over at Cleo. "Cleo what the heck is going on?" He asked and Cleo shrugged her shoulders and I saw from the corner of my eye, a smile on her face.

"I would tell you, but it's better if you find out yourself." She then said and Drake mumbled something before running his hand through his hair. We were quiet again.

BANG!

"What the hell was that!!" Drake said standing up and me and Cleo looked around.

"Those were guns." Cleo said plainly and I nodded my head, then a gun went off again this time a little louder and closer.

"Derek come on with me, Cleo stay here." Drake then yelled and he ran out the door and I followed him. He was already halfway down the main hall to the door leading outside. I ran after him but he quickly ran outside, then I heard another gun go off and and someone scream and growling. Dame that doesn't sound good at all. I ran faster and made it outside into the dark woods, night time already. "Derek behind you!" Drake yelled and I quickly turned around and punch a guy square in the face. He fell to the ground with a thump and I turned around to see Drake in wolf form attacking to other guys. I shift quickly and ran over.

"There's another" A guy yelled and I turned around and knock some guy to the ground knocking him out.

"Look out!" Someone yelled and I turned to the person and saw a girl, maybe me or Drake's age, being held back by a tall guy. The guy had on dark clothing and a black gun was in his one arm. Darks. "Behind you." She yelled and I turned around and saw two other Darks pointing guns at me.

"Dame." I mumbled under my breath but then I heard a nasty growl and Drake jumped at them. What's gotten into him? He then bit the one guy in the throat and attacked the other killing him also. He then turned to face me.

"Shift back." Drake then said and I shifted back and he did also. He then ran up to me and I turned around to see what he was facing.

"I came at a pretty dame good time, now didn't I.?" Luke said and Drake nodded his head. Luke was standing there and the girl was hugging him for dear life, and the Dark was lying over by a tree, I'm guessing dead. Drake quickly walked over and I did too. I looked at the girl, she has long, wavy dirty blonde hair, I think dark brown eyes. She was then wearing a jeans, and a brown long sleeve shirt and a unzipped light brown vest. I then looked at Drake and he was just staring at her.

"What's her name?" I asked and Luke looked at me.

"She told me her name was Anastasia." Luke said and I nodded my head then Drake mumbled something. Anastasia then looked over at Drake and smiled a bit.

"Is she a....you know?" I said pointing to me and Drake and he nodded his head. "Ok good, because-" I stopped when Anastasia pulled away from Luke and ran in Drake's arms, now hugging him. My eyes widened as I looked at them. Drake then mumbled something and wrapped his arms around her.

"Thanks for saving me." The girl then said and Drake grinned like an idiot, mumbling something I couldn't hear again.

"What Drake?" I said and he rested his chin on top of her head.

"My mate." He said softly and I stood there shocked.

"What!" I said and he nodded his head.

"I finally found my mate."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait for it...................AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEE!...........Drake found his mate, hehehe. Now this story is you know PG so nothing weird is going to happen between Drake and Anastasia. I think Anastasia is a good name for for Drake's mate and well I need him to of found his mate.

little hint....something shocking will happen to Drake and Anastasia. Hehehehehe.

Well that might of been a little too much of a hint but what ever.

See ya guy later and I'll upload soon hopefully....................................... :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 7.7K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
759K 67.2K 36
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...