Once Apon His Mates

By Blu_Butterfli

Derek Williams live in a fantasy world. Technically he was a majestic creature of the night. But unlike most... More

prologue
Opening Act. Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
Act 5
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8
Act 9
Act 10
Act 11
Act 12
Act 14
Act 15
Act 16
Act 17
Act 18
Act 19
Act 20
Act 21
Act 22
Act 23
Act 24 Final Act
Encore

Act 13

51K 1.8K 583
By Blu_Butterfli

Omg it's a full moon, if you don't know what that is. Well honey, it means mating, fucking, making love, anal play, bitting, marking and juices all around.

You have been warned.

No promises but I hope it's epic like my mind sees it.

Derek is so in for a lot of dp and tp that he will not walk for a week.

Mind blowing.
.
.
.
Okay so we begin, I think I might try this in third party. So here is a first time sex scene via third party.
.
.
.
.
"Oh my Goddess it the full moon." Derek screamed to Cedric. They were in the office after closing and Derek was freaking out.

"Yeah I know." Cedric said as if it was nothing big. But you could see the fear mixed with excitement in his eyes like Derek's.

The two men were waiting to be picked up by their mates for a pre-mating date. Nothing fancy. Just something to get everyone to relax from the energy the full moon was causing. Not to mention the heat in which the two were feeling.

Scorpio was the first to arrive. That is when you could see the panic on Cedric ' s face. If it wasn't for his own fear derek would have laughed. Derek sat there waiting for his mates, but only for about five minutes. Then you could see his fear.

Raycer and Ryan held his hand while Rhyne covered his eyes. They walked for what seemed like ever before he was lifted into what seemed like a carriage. The carriage that was being used was only a small one horse drawn carriage. But it wasn't that important to the date.

The carriage ride took what seemed like forever but in reality it was only about 30 minutes. Once they arrived the three future Alpha Kings positioned their mate just so.

"You can take off the blind fold, babe." Raycer informed Derek.

Slowly Derek removed the blind fold. His eyes where blurry and took a minute to adjust. He was shocked to find himself standing in front of his cave. But it had been cleaned up a lot nicer then he had it. Fireflies were flying all around making it look enchanted.

"It's beautiful, I love this place." Derek squealed and hugged each of his mate.

For the next hour he showed them all his favorite things about the cave and the surrounding area. He introduced his mates to his unicorn friend and his little fairy friend. He had missed them both so much and his cave.

"Come we spruced up your cave, tonight we shall mate here in the place you love so much." Ryan informed Derek causing butterflies to flutter around in his belly.

Inside the cave were candles, food and a bed on the floor that would fit all of them comfortable. The cave actually looking like it was glowing.

"We figured we'd eat before mating." Ryan said. He is always the blunt one.

"That sounds good." Derek said as the nervousness made its was through his voice.

"Chef made us a light meal of chicken salad sandwiches and lots of fruit." Rhyne said as he sat down and opened the basket of food.

"He sent a bottle of the good wine." Raycer said opening the bottle and slowly pouring each of them a small goblet of it.

The four of them ate and drank with little talk. They all had one thing on their mind and all to soon it was time.

[Time to get our freak on,remember it's my first time writing in third person so it might suck.]

The three bigger guys lead derek to the bed, which was softer then even Derek's old bed in his suite.

Derek laid there looking nervous and in awe of what he was about to do. Ryan being the aggressive one of the bunch took the lead and went in for a kiss capturing Derek's lips and a moan could be heard echoing off the walls of the cave. The other two needed to adjust themselves before they too decided to get a taste of their mate. Tonight the focus would be solely on Derek. The next full moon would be when he would mate them.

Clothes started to dissappear off all of them. Every inch Derek's skin that was exposed was now marked with some form of blemish or scratch. He didn't seem to feel anything but bliss.

Ryan again the aggressive of them all is the one who made the move to the lower half of derek. He slid his tongue from the nipple he had been sucking on down Derek's stomach past his belly button and to the long shaft that was glistening with precum and red from being so hard.

In quick motion Ryan swollowed the red throbbing member all the way down his throat. This caused Derek to scream out a few colorful words.

Ryan continued his assult on Derek's member holding tight to the base so he couldn't reach his release. Meanwhile Rhyne took over the assult on his rose buds biting and sucking them. Raycer used his mouth by kissing the breath out of Derek.

As soon as Ryan released the tight grip he had on the bottom of Derek's shaft, Derek exploded in his mouth causing not only Derek to scream but Ryan to moan in the flavor of his mate. After swollowing down the load he worked his mouth lower until he found the puckered starred hole he had been craving all his life.

Ryan used his tongue to work the hole open and added fingers as he felt he could soon he had his mate prepared for what was to come.

"I'm going to enter first, then Raycer and followed by Rhyne." Ryan said.

"All of you? At once?" Derek squeaked out.

"Yes, babe. It's how we have to do the marking. And to insure that you become impregnated by us. We will all enter you and make love to we cum, then knot you before we all mark you." Rhyne said.

"Oh okay." Derek laid back but he looked more confused and scared then overjoyed like he had before he knew what was to happen.

"Ready?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah." Derek said nodding his head but his eyes said no way.

Ryan could see the terminal in his mates eyes so before he buried himself deep within him, he kissed him. Derek relaxed and once relaxed Ryan shoved himself in all the way causing Derek to scream in pain and pleasure. Tears leaked out his eyes as a moan left his mouth.

Ryan allowed his mate to adjust before slowly rotating his hips and pulling out and pushing back in. This helped to loosen Derek up for Raycer to join them.

"Lean up andnnd hug Ryan." Raycer whispered to Derek while Ryan waited for his brother to get in position.

"Okay." Derek said holding onto Ryans neck. Ryan lifted him up and help him above Raycer's proudly standing member. Slowly the two lowered a whimpering Derek down onto Raycer while Ryan remained inside as well.

"I'm so full, how is Rhyne even going to fit?" Derek grunted out.

"I'll fit baby don't you worry. Just not yet." Rhyne told him before kissing him. The other two started to move making a seesaw motion in and out of derek stretching him to his fullest but his face showed pleasure.

The two worked derek until he looked like he wasn't even with them but somewhere else. Once they had him in bliss Rhyne lined up and squeezed in between his brothers members causing Derek to grunt but his voice was horse and he could barely keep his eyes open.

"Goddess, this so tight and hard to move." Rhyne moaned out.

"It's heaven." Raycer said.

"So hot." Ryan cried as he got close to his peak.

"Full.... so full.... full." Derek whimpered.

"You feel so good baby, I love being inside of you." Rhyne coo'd.

"Love the feel." Derek sighed before moaning.

"So close." Ryan grunted as he slammed into Derek.

"Me too." Raycer cried out as he too slammed into his mate.

The three of them hadn't no iced but pot Derek had already found his release and was steadily coming.

"Ready." Rhyne cried as each of their member grew and knotted inside of derek. They released their seed into their mate hoping to make him pregnant with their heir.

Derek passed out before they unknotted from inside him. One at a time the each pulled out of him. Rhyne cleaned him up while Raycer stoked the fire and Ryan blow out the candles. Derek looked like he was still bliss. His mates hated to do it but they each needed to make a part of his body. Ryan grabbed his right wrist, Raycer his left, Rhyne went for his left shoulder and at the same time they all three bit down on their mate. He woke only to cum harder then he had ever cum before and pass out do to pure exhaustion. After cleaning him up for the last time the three future kings cuddled and round their mate and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

A/N.......And scene.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1M 356K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...
352K 17K 58
(Completed MXM) In a kingdom of wolves, a prince dwells with an unappealing attitude and a way of distancing himself from anything that deals with 'l...
65.6K 1.9K 34
Rogues were a species that were hated by many, some born as a rogue, some leaving their old packs because of their Alpha and some kicked out of their...
79.5K 3.3K 27
Felix's past still haunts him. After the events that happened almost 10 years ago, He finally decided to talk it through with someone. Someone that c...