Cat Fight (Chat Noir/ Adrein...

By gaycat_original

Y/n (your name) moves to Paris because your parents got a job. Your whole life changes when you meet the boy... More

Chapter 1 The Phone Call
Chapter 2 Paris!
chapter 3 green eyes
Chapter 4 School
chapter 5 the designer
chapter 6 wounds
chapter 7 blackout
chapter 8 plagg
chapter 9 the dream
chapter 10 Monday
chapter 11 cookies of happiness
chapter 13 hawkmoth
chapter 14 lemon
chapter 15 Green
not back

chapter 12 Mission Portrait Secerts

399 16 10
By gaycat_original

Our parents are either gonna come home today or tomorrow." I say to Adrein as we eat PBnJs.

"Ouais, my father would kill me if I want at home when he got there."

"We should totally explore your house for more secret safes."

"Ok."

"Paige, Stripes on!"

"Plagg, Claws out!

We transform and "fly" over to Adrein's house. When we get inside his house we detransform.

"Mission Portrait Secrets, activated." I say acting like a spy. Then I trip and fall on my face.

"Are you ok?" Adrein asks while laughing.

"Sometimes I swear I'm the clumsiest thing on earth."

"You sound like ladybug when we first met."

"Really?"

"Ouais, I asked her what her name was and she said it was "majorly clumsy.""

"Or she almost said her name and saved herself by saying that." I answer.

"Really?"

"I've done stuff like that all the time."

"When?"

"I don't know, I just know I have."

"Ok, let's go explore my house."

"Operation MPS is a go."

"We should totally have cool Nick names and catch phrases."

"I've got one. I'm bee, bumblebee."

"And I'm noir, chat noir."

"Na, that doesn't sound as good as mine. It should be something like, and I'm her side kick chat noir."

"Why am I always considered the side kick?"

"I don't know. We'll come up with that later. Now let's go find secret things."

"Ok."

We step out of his room and decide to see if the portrait of his mom had anything behind it. And there's a locked door.

"I wonder what this leads to." I say.

Plagg tries to fly through the door, but just hits his head on the door. "Ow." His eyes are spinning.

"Well you won't get hurt if you stop flying into doors."

"Haha, very funny." He says sarcastically.

"I wonder what he's hiding in there." Adrein says looking for a way to open it.

"I don't know." Tom says.

I jump. "I forgot I left the pin on." I say holding my chest.

"You jumpier than the cat." Tom says.

"Oh shut up."

"Guys, I found something!" Adrein yells.

We see a hand print scanner. "I don't think you have your dad's hand print." Plagg says.

"Well you could add your hand print if you know the password." I say pointing to a tiny key board.

"We don't even know how many characters are on the password." He complains.

"I'm gonna guess something."

"Ok. Just don't break anything."

"I won't." I type. A. D. R. E. I. N.

"Place hand on scanner." A robotic female voice says.

"Hey it worked!" I put my hand on the scanner.

"But I thought I was supposed to put my hand on the scanner." Adrein says.

"Sorry." I'll let you put yours in after mine.

"Ok."

"Hand recolonized. If you want another hand print place the hand on the scanner." The metallic voice says.

Adrein puts his hand on the scanner. "What was the password?"

"Adrein."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"I never would have guessed that."

"Well I did." I kiss him.

"Hand recolonized. If you want another hand print place the hand on the scanner." The scanner says.

"We don't have any more hands to scan." I tell adrein.

"If you don't have anymore hands to scan, close the scanner." It says.

"Ok." I close the medal box that covers it.

Adrein opens out again and scans good hand. The door opens and leads to stairs. We find a room that has very little light and a bunch of white butterflies.

"What is this place?" Adrein asks.

"Your Attic?" I say a little confused too.

"All that is in here is white butterflies." adrein says. He starts spinning his ring. Then it hits us.

"This is hawk moth's layer!" We scream at the same time.

"So that means..." adrein starts.

"Hawk moth's your dad!" I finish for him.

"So that's why he had that book."

"What book?"

"The book I used to have, but I think Lila stole it. I had it, then didnt. She was the only one who knew I had it."

"Oh, that famous bitch that wants everyone to love her?"

"I guess that's one way to describe her."

"I don't like her."

"I kinda guessed that."

"Ok. We need to get rid of these butterflies."

"Why?"

"You know how when ladybug purifies an akuma it turns to a white butterfly?"

"Yeah."

"I think these are what they look like before they become evil and akumatize people."

"But how at we gonna get them out?"

I scratch my chin. "We could catch them all in a giant butterfly net and release them outside."

"Where would we get this net?"

"Don't ask me." I wave my hands like I'm getting rid of the idea. "We could get a smaller net and release them in small groups."

"Ok. Let's go to the store."

"Ok."

"Gorilla could drive us."

"Gorilla?"

"My body guard."

"Chat noir one of Paris's heroes needs a body guard." I say trying to sound like a news reporter.

"Someone just came inside the front door." Plaige says.

"Shit." Adrein and I say.

"I'll go home, you act like you've been here the whole time." I say.

"Ok."

"Paige stripes on!" I run down the stairs and out Adrein's window.

I laso home and detransform when I hit my bed.

"Y/n! We're home!" My parents yell.

I run down stairs. "Hi!" I give them a a big hug.

"We got you something." Mom says. They grab a small box.

"Open it." Dad says.

I set it down. "Meow." Says the box.

I take the lid off. Out pops black ears. Big curious green eyes stare at me.

"Oh my god! It's adorable!" I hug it.

"Don't squish the poor thing." Mom says.

"What's it's name?"

"Well the owners named it adrein." Dad says.

"je t'aime adrein." I say picking up the tiny cat.

"We decided he can stay your room." Mom says.

"Ok." I kiss adrein on the nose. I put him back in the box and bring him to my room.

Dad follows me holding a huge bag of cat food and two bowls. He sets them on the floor.

Mom brings up a bag of cat litter and a plastic box. She puts some litter in the box.

I set up a little bed for the cat using the box, little pillows, and blankets. He crawls in and falls asleep.

"Y/n come help with dinner!" Mom yells.

"Ok!" I run down and help them.
_______________
A/n
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever.

Don't be a ghost reader
Comment
Critique
Vote
Request
Thanks for reading!☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 45K 28
(Y/n) has always lived in Paris and she loved it her Best Friend is Nathanael but what happens when she transfer schools and runs into Chat noir? Wha...
580K 19.7K 39
(Y/n) and her mom just moved to Paris, France. In all honesty, she'd rather go live on the moon rather than here. She was the only miraculous user fr...
1.3K 41 19
A mother who travels around with her son and a girl who's parents who are a Flim Director and Politician. Meeting a both at Italy and been childhood...
2.3K 86 10
After The Death of your dad and your mom as miraculous Heroes your Butler/ Bodyguard has been Taking Care of You ever since New York and now you live...