Yugi X Shy Reader (My Light T...

By Dragonwolf_24

You never enjoyed hanging out with anyone... you always kept to yourself. That is....before you met the shy... More

Meeting the Baby panda
Part 2
NO IDEAS
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Shall I make a continuation?

Part 4

3.3K 93 32
By Dragonwolf_24

I walk out of the Game Shop grinning from ear to ear. Finally....i found someone who understands me and accepts who I am! im so happy i could just squeal and jump and down. buuuuuuuut im very tired..... is been a long and amazing day. hehe. i giggle to myself.

Yugi's POV:

"OOOOOOh! do my old eyes deceive me? Or does my little Yugi have a girlfriend now?" Grandpa teases me. "G-Gramps! she just a f-friend!" i say a bit flustered. "Oh reallllyy~" Gramps teases again. "Y-YES! shes not my girlfriend!" I say, blushing a bright pink....and sure enough gramps notices. (sigh) "Alrighty then yugi!" Gramps says with a smirk, then leaves to go to bed. I go to my bedroom and think....hmmm...how do i really feel about (Y/N)? I smile..then fall asleep.

Your POV:

I cant wait to see yugi again! I Think this is the start of a new era for me! i have found my light in the dark tunnel! ^-^

(this one was shorter than the rest...sorry bout that! eheh....I wonder where this is going *smirk*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 2.3K 31
A girl tries to fill the gaping hole in her heart and ends up fighting some bad guys along the way. [My Hero Academia x OP reader] This story will co...
3.7K 58 6
My Name Is Rikuyo Megami, Nice to meet you~ that was the beginning. I'm not good at openings First Story Sorry if it's bad! :/
32.3K 1.2K 37
How long would you wait for the one you loved, even if you lost all memory of them? In an age long before the time of pyramids, a band of mystic scho...
174K 5.9K 56
Three odd boys. Perhaps, just maybe, they were normal boys, who did normal things, but then again the only boys I've met have threatened to kill me...