Bad Boy Gang Leader| COMPLETE...

By lisaniescalera

Sapphire is a good girl, good grades, good reputation, she is the 'nerd' in school as people call her. She ha... More

Chapter #1: Mr. Heartbreaker With Good Looks and A Drink I Wish I Never Took
Chapter #2: Waking Up, And Feeling Like I'm Gonna Throw Up
Chapter #3: Pancake Dumplings? And Daydreaming
Chapter #4: Secrets?
Chapter #5: Grocery Shop Trip Gone Wrong
APOLOGIES
Chapter #6: Where are you Sapphire? Where are you?
Chapter #7: The Other Side of The Glass
Chapter #8: Escaped
Chapter #9: Mate?
Chapter #10: Um? You have a sister?
Chapter #11: I, Sapphire Brooks Has Fallen For The Justin O'Connor
New Cover
Chapter #12: Elliot Is Back
Chapter #13: The Trio
#14: Why Must Horrible Things Happen To The Best People?
Chapter #15: It's Just Not The Same Anymore
Chapter #16: The Queen Bee Is Not Queen
I think I fainted...
Chapter #18: Officially Marked
Have You Ever....
Chapter #19: Do I Really Have A Gift?
Chapter #20: It's Not Over, Yet
!!!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!!!!
CHAPTER ONE IS REVISED!
CHAPTER 2 IS REVISED!
SURPRISE! CHAPTER 3 IS EDITED!
OH YEAH BOI CHAPTER 4 IS A GO!
Guess what?!
Chapter 7!!!
CHAPTER 8!!
CHAPTER 9!!
Chapter 10 is done!
!!!!!! ATENTION !!!!!!
NEW COVERRR!!
Chapter #21: Medicine Is For ButtHeads
Chapter #22: "We need a plan. And fast."
New Story!
! Coming Soon !
The Finale: Chapter #23: And I'm Broken
Epilouge
OH MY GOSH
SEQUEL IS UP!!!!!

Chapter #17: The Necklace (Part One)

4.8K 141 9
By lisaniescalera

Chapter #17: The Necklace

Video is an example of what they are doing 😂

Sapphire's POV.

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?" My voice sounding like a chipmunk as I sucked in helium from a balloon.

"SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!" Elliot yelled as she sucked in helium. We burst into a fit of laughter as Connor walked in looking at us like we got two heads.

"Whatcha guys doing?" He said with helium in his voice. Connor started laughing along with us.

"Listen I need to tell you something." Elliot said.

"What?" I laughed.

"I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LIKE YOU!!" Jake came in singing with his chipmunk voice. He hugged Elliot.

"AWW SO CUTE!" I said.

"#Goalzzzzzzz!!" I yelled and laughed.

"What'd I miss?" Justin came and HE had a chipmunk voice.

"What up?" Jackson came and guess.....HE had one too!

We all had a great time laughing, joking around, and just having fun. After that we all freshened up and we all sat on the couch. Justin came through the door and he held one envelope in his hands staring at it curiously.

"It's for you." He handed the envelope to me. Everyone was also curious on what the envelope had inside. I took the envelope from his hands and carefully but anxiously opened it up. I took out a peiece of paper that was folded. I unfolded it, I skimmed through the paper.

Dear Ms. Brooks,

You may or may not remember me, but just to bring back your memory think of the "soda". And I must say, Max was meant to die. It was all planned. Also keep in mind that you and your friends are being watched. Just saying. Hope you enjoy your life while it lasts. Nobody can protect you now. Not even your precious mate.

-unknown

I closed my eyes and crumpled up the paper and threw it on the floor.

"I'm going to go upstairs." My voice low. I went up the stairs.

"Sapphire wait!" Justin yelled as he picked up the paper from the ground. He followed me upstairs and into my bedroom. Justin closed the door behind us.

"What happened?" He cupped my cheek with his hands. My eyes puffy.

"Read the note." I whispered.

He opened up the paper and scanned the page. He put it in the trash can.

"Don't worry about that shithead, Sapphire everything is going to be alright. We'll protect you." Justin comforted me in his arms.

"I don't like this Justin."

"What don't you like?"

"Why do tragic things happen to me? Happen to us? Anything that happens to me involves you and the others and one of you gets hurt. That's why Max died because of me. I caused this Justin, I did." My face blank.

"No it's not you're fault."

"Then who's god damn fault is it then?" I said as I looked up at him.

"I- it doesn't matter, just we'll protect you, and you don't need to worry about it. Trust me."

"I can't."

"You can't what?"

"Trust you."

"What? Why?"

"It's going to happen and one day you are not going to protect me anymore. I need to worry about it. I can't just forget this is going to happen. Because it is going to happen. And I think I should stay away from-"

"No. Don't say that. You are safe and you are going to stay here. You're not going nowhere." Justin eyes turned dark blue full of anger.

I sniffed.

"Okay. I trust you, but that doesn't mean that I am going to somehow forget this is going to happen." I swallowed.

"You're safe. Okay?" He smiled.

"Okay." I smiled back.

After that Fault In Our Stars moment, we went back downstairs to tell them I'm okay and to tell them about the note.

"So, unknown said he/ she is watching us?" Connor asked.

"Yeah. And it said-" I looked at Jake. He was happy well, enough for it to pass as happy. I didn't want to tell him Max was meant to die. Or at least that what the note had said. I didn't want to ruin it. He looks so happy with Elliot and I don't want to spoil it. I left it alone and just explained that the note had stated that no one can protect me anymore. And kept it simple.

"Don't listen to that dumbass note. He/ she is talking complete bullshit. We'll protect you, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise." Elliot smiled.

"I'm glad you guys are by my side."  I smiled back.

"Well there's only one thing to do." Connor said.

"GROUP HUG!!!" Jake yelled. We all did a group hug.

"What do you eat Elliot?" Jake asked. She slapped him on the back side of his head. Jake winced.

.........................................................

At Night...

I laid in bed tossing and turning trying my best to got to sleep but failed. I got frustrated and threw the blanket on the floor. I closed my eyes to see if it works. Nope not that either. I heard a knock on my door. I jumped up from my bed and opened the door. There stood Justin running his hand through his hair.

"Hey I heard you having trouble going to sleep." His voice was deep and low

and...he had NO shirt on.

Current Expression -» :O

"Uh. Yeah I can't seem to fall asleep, no matter how hard I try." I tried not to stare.

"Drooling?" He smirked.

"Stop." I pouted.

Justin came into my room and sat on the comforter. I did the same but I put my head on his shoulder.

"Sapphire?"

"Yes Leo?"

"I love you."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH.

HUH?

HE

LOVES

ME?

"I love you too." I smiled. Justin pulled me in for a passionate kiss and sparks went through my veins. I heard russling in the trees from the window.

Our lips parted.

Ugh who the fuck is ruining our moment.

"What's that?" I looked out the window.

"I don't know." Justin looked at the window too. I saw a tall man standing under the light post.

"Justin." I said in shock.

"Do you see what I am seeing right now?" I looked straight at the man. We made eye contact.

"See what?" Justin squinted his eyes.

"That." I pointed outside.

"Where?! I see nothing!" He whisper yelled. I rubbed my eyes. And just like the snap of your fingers it was gone. I breathed in and out heavily. I started seeing colors everywhere, my hearing was ringing. My vision was blurry. I kept shaking my head.

"No. No. No." I repeated.

"SAPPHIRE! GUYS HELP!" He yelled for the others but I was focusing on my breathing. Elliot and everyone else came through the door.

"She's having a panic attack." Elliot stated.

She rested my head on a pillow.

"Sapphire look at me." She looked into my eyes.

"Breathe." Elliot calmed me down. I swallowed a big lump in my throat.

"I saw a man, out there! He- he was just standing there with a camera." I stuttered a little.

Justin looked at Connor.

"Should we?" Connor asked.

"I think it's time to give it to her." Justin stated.

"Give me what?" I looked at them both.

"The Necklace." Justin stared at me.

But what necklace? And why wasn't I ready for it before?

When is this bullshit going to finally end.

Sorry for not updating yesterday like I said I was. I fell asleep and I totally forgot... ._.Anyways hope you have a wonderful day!!!!! :)))))

BAIIII BROSSSS!!!!✌✌✌

unedited..... Heheh •-•

EDITEDDDDD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

916K 32.4K 69
New version available on my profile titled 'Crescent' ___________________________________________ Riley 'Mouse' Rivers sneezes a lot. She's allergic...
112K 3.7K 46
(Third book in the my mate series. Other books do not need to be read to read this book, but characters from other books will be mentioned in this bo...
83.7K 2.1K 17
A girl on the run. An alpha of a pack. One life changing meeting. ************************************* Sapphire is a girl on the run. After finding...
140K 1.6K 27
~Formaly The story of a werewolf and his mate~ Sapphire was just a normal 17 year old in high school until her 18th birthday when she discovers a hug...