Leo's BFF Chase x Reader

By GeoMiner831

Leo's BFF Y/N is coming to visit after not seeing her since middle school. When she comes there are secrets t... More

Chapter 1-Leo's friend
Chapter 2-Memories
Chapter 3-Trouble
Chapter 5-Marcus Part One
Chapter 6-Marcus Part Two
Chapter 7-Marcus Part Three
Chapter 8-Chase Addmits Feelings
Chapter 9-Y/N Wakes Up With A Surprise
Chapter 10-Mr. Davenport (The Buzz Kill)
Chapter 11-Mr. Davenport and Commando Mode
Chapter 12-Grounding and Training
Chapter 13-Memories
Chapter 14-Krane Has A Brother?!?!?!
Author Note
Bonus Christmas Chapter
Author's Note
Epilogue
A/N
Important Autor's note

Chapter 4-The First Date

8.1K 226 15
By GeoMiner831

When we made it to my first house with Douglas I looked at the ashes of our burnt down house. I did that to protect me and Douglas. "Y/n y r we here?" "Two reasons. One this is our first date. Two to see if any memories could pick up." "Well that is a really smart idea." I handed him his shirt realizing that it was still off. He put it on and thanked me. "Follow me!" We walked into the nearby woods. I tripped over a root but before I could fall I felt two arms wrapped around my waist holding me up. I stood up and Chase turned me around. "U ok?" "Yeah thanks." "No problem!" I turned around and he grabbed my hand. I held his hand and we kept walking until I found it. I moved the curtain of leaves out of the way. I kept moving until I found the tree. I sat Chase down on the log. I went over to the tree and found the plastic ring I berried. "This ring is the ring that u gave me. U told be it was a symbol of our love for each other. It's a fake ring but it's still a ring." "Yeah I remember now. Some of it is coming back to me. Although u didn't need to bring me here to show me that I love u." "Why?" "Because ever since I met eyes with u...I fell in love with u." "Really?" He stood up and stepped a little closer. "Yes." He was walking closer and I backed up until I hit the tree behind me. He kept coming closer until we were not even an inch apart. He leaned in. "What r u doing Chase?" I whispered. "This" he answered and kissed me. I kissed back without hesitation. I felt a tingle in the back of my neck knowing that something amazing happened. Our bond is back! We kept kissing and I didn't want to pull away. He pulled away for air. Then he kissed me again. This was the best night ever!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

908K 25.4K 200
"it's kind of hard to ask a dead guy what he did wrong." a starlordesses gif series about the maze runner currently editing the 200 parts highest ran...
115K 2.1K 57
This is my preference book this will include Cameron Blake Dante Aidan Ethan If you want me to add the girls just let me know
174K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
183K 5.4K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...