Stop Running (Zak Bagans Fanf...

By muchfanfics

After running from place to place, Lea had bumped into Zak, Nick, and Aaron. She is determined that she is ju... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Stop Running (Zak Bagans Fanfic)

13.9K 208 66
By muchfanfics

My name is Lea O'Conner and I see the bad things around people. I am able to see what hangs around people. It's like their own demons that hang around them. They usually don't do much, but once in a while, something will happen. That is usually when I know that I need to help them. Most attatchments are cureable, but this one was more than just one attatchment.

I was just supposed to be working. I am a libriarian. It isn't exciting, but I don't deal with many people and I like the quiet. I have a degree in literature and poetry, but I could never really find something that I liked to do with it. So instead, I became a 30 year old librairian.

Today got weird, once I saw three grown men walk in. Most men came in by themselves. They also seemed to be on a mission. There was one that was bald and he had a goatee. I saw that he had a couple of attatchments, but there weren't that many. the second one had his hair slicked back and he seemed to be very lean. He also had attatchments, but they weren't too bad. He seemed to be getting help with them. Then there was the last once. He was larger than the others and he had his hair in a stupid fin. But he had the most attatchments. I had no idea how someone could get that many.

"Excuse me, but do you know where the local records are kept?" The bald one said as he walked up to my desk. I nodded my head and I got up.

"Let's make somethings go boom!" One of the demons said. I sighed and walked the three men to the records.

"Here they all are. Let me know if you need anything else." I told them. they all smiled at me and grabbed some books. Then I saw two of the demons come over to me. I stood there and looked at them as they then started to mess with my skirt.

"Damn it. I see you." I said to them. They looked at me and ran off.

"We see you too." The lean one said. I then started to blush.

"I am sorry. I wasn't refferring to you." I told them. I then walked back to my desk. I could see the men from my desk.

When I looked up, I would see that the larger of the men was having a hard tome concentrating. There were too many distractions for him. I decided to give him a safe place, for a while. I picked up some of my oils. I grabbed my sage oil and I placed it around them. That made the demons calm a little.

"Excuse me, but do you know if there is anything on the Mayor's house?" They asked me. I looked at them and smiled.

"Yes, there is a couple of lores about the place." I told them. The large one with demons then pulled out the chair next to him, for me to sit at. I sighed and walked over to him. The demons were smiling at me.

"What can you tell us?" The bald one asked.

"Well, there have been two suicides, three murders, and there was a shooting in front of the building. This all happened when the town was just starting out. The people couldn't really choose who they wanted for mayor." I told them. I tried to look at all of them, but I ended up staring at the demons. I was trying to figure out which ones were harmful.

"That is what the people over there told us. Are any of these documented?" The lean one asked. I sighed and grabbed a book. I opened it and it showed the documented ones. It was the suicides and one of the murders.

"Thanks, this has helped a lot." They told me. I sighed and looked at the demons again. I knew that ther had messed with me. I then saw that they had poured my oils on my skirt, roght over my crotch.

"Shit-fire!" I said quietly. They then looked at me, like I was insane. Well, I was, but that wasn't the point.

"Are you okay....? Um, what is your name again?" The lean one said. I sighed and scooted my self closer to the table, to hide the stain.

"I am Lea. And you are?" I asked them.

"I am Nick and this is Aaron and that is Zak." Nick said as he pointed to the bald one then to at Zak. He was starting to get a headache and I saw what was causing it.

"Zak, um, this is weird, but I need to talk to you." I told him. He looked at me and sighed. I guess he didn't see a reason why he shouldn't. He and I then walked to the back of the library. I could tell that he was getting a little uneasy.

"I am never good at this, but I am just going to say it." I said to him. He was waiting for me to say what I needed to tell him. I sighed and collected myself.

"You have too many attatchments. You need some help with them and I think that I can help." I told him. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"What do you know?" He asked me cautiously.

"I know that you have been getting headaches, things have been happening, you will feel sick at bad times, you feel sad and depressed... I could continue, but I think you get it." I said to him. This was actually making me a little sick. I nevver did this while I was working.

"How do you know all of that?" He asked me.

"What is it that you do, Zak?" I asked him. He sighed and put his hand on his face.

"I am a paranormal investigator." He confessed.

"I see the demons." I told him. He then took a step back. I stayed there and sighed. Of course he wouldn't believe me, no one ever did.

"Really? You can see demons? Like all the time?" He asked me. I nodded my head.

"I can. I can see that you have some that are out of control. Nick is getting his under control and Aaron is okay. But you aren't. You are barely making it." I told him. I knew that I was right on the target with all of this.

"This is crazy. No way is that possible." He told me.

"Said the ghost hunter to the librairian." I said under my breath. I knew that he heard it, when he looked at me with a smile.

"So what should I do to get rid of it?" He asked me.

"You should stop for a while. You should calm down on the hunts and creating more attatchments. But I have a feeling that my idea isn't going to work for you." I told him. He smiled at me and nodded his head.

"You are right. I am not going to stop. It is my job to do this." He said in a really demeaning tone. I looked away from him. He was being a stubborn, pig-headed man. 

"How the hell do you even know if you are right? How do you know what you see it real?" He asked me. I then looked back at him. He had his arms crossed and he looked like he had won this.

"You have all the symptoms of an attatchment. But we both know that there is more. I bet that you can't get enough sleep. You toss and turn while you hear random noises. Sometimes they are voices, but most of the time, it is just scooting or banging." I told him. I won. He knew that I was right. 

"How do you know that? Who have you talked to? Have you been stalking me?" He asked me. He was now starting to get really aggressive towards me. I rolled my eyes, but I stood my ground. 

"I know, because I have seen it. It has happened to me. But since I see them, I know how to get rid of them. So do you want my help or not?" I said. He then started to relax a little. 

"How long are you in town?" I asked him. 

"I leave tomorrow morning." He replied. 

"That isn't enough time." I said to him. 

"You could e-mail me the instructions." He offered. That was the best shot that he had about taking care of this. I sighed and nodded my head. 

"That is going to have to work. Write it down and leave it with me. You will have to do everything that I send to you, exactly. No skipping over, or it won't work." I told him. He seemed to understand. I then walked past him and I went back to my desk.

As he left the library, he placed his card on the desk. I took it and he smiled at me. I looked at it to see that it was a professional business card. I noticed that he was with the Travel channel. That was weird. He didn't look like an excutive. I then pulled up a new tab on my computer. I looked him up.

I was not expecting that he was this famous. He said that he was a ghost hunter, but I didn't think that he would have a TV show. I closed the window and looked around the library. There were only a couple of people left in the library. I would be closing it in a couple of minutes.

I made the announcement, then I started to reshelve the books. Once everyone was out, I closed the library and I went upstiars. I lived in the second part of the library. It wasn't too big, but it was nice. The place had been vacant for over 10 years.

I walked in and I grabbed my laptop. I sat on my little couch and I started to type up what he needed to do. I kept thinking that he would mess it up or not pay attention to it. I had to shake that idea out of my head. Then the thoughts got worse. If he did do anything or did any of this right, he might end up dead from them.

After spending most of the night typing, I knew that I needed to get some sleep. I walked in my bathroom and I took my hair out. I didn't look like the stereotypical librarian. I had the glasses going on and that was really it. I had a nice figure, my black hair was kept very well, and I looked fairly young.

I went to my bed and I saw a picture of my past life. I have had to move so many times. Someone would hear that I was able to do some weird things and word would get out. Most people would look at me like I was evil. While others would try to use me for something. I finally got to a point, where I would just pick up and leave.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Once I opened the library again, I saw the town gossiper. She came in and right to my desk. Her gray hair was up. She was a short and stout woman. I wasn't sure if anyone actually liked her. I didn't like her and she knew it. I didn't like to hear about other people's lives. That is why I am a librarian.

"So is it true?" She asked me. I had no idea what she was talking about. I sighed and looked up at her. It must be really important, if she was getting her information from me.

"Is what true, Beatrice?" I asked her politely with a smile.

"You and the ghost hunter!" She squealed. I sighed and blinked slowly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her again. I really hated talking to her. There was something about her voice that made me want to punch something. 

"You can see what he is hunting for? Is that true? Becuase I heard it come from Eleana. And she told me that she heard that you could see his sort of stuff." She said with a giggle. Once she told me this, my heart dropped. I licked my lip and looked at her.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I told her plainly.

"So it's true! This is so weird! I thought that I heard you talking to someone the other day, you know. But no one was there." She said. I got up from my desk and I walked to the door.

"I would like you to get out. I need to go out for a while." I told her. She smiled at me evily.

"Of course sweetie." She told me. She then left the library and I shut and locked the door. It was Saturday, so no one would really be here anyway. I walked to my apartment and I started to pack my stuff up.

"Damn her and her mouth. Why can't I just find one place?" I said. This was the point where I would get emotional. I would start crying as I packed. Everytime I came to a new town, I would hope that it would be the place that I stayed. Of course, that was not the case.

I didn't have to pack much. The furniture wasn't going to come with me. I would think of it as a donation. Plus now there was a new apartment above the library. I knew that Beatrice would get the job, since I was now leaving, but I couldn't care anymore.

I grabbed my suitcase and my duffel bag. This was all that I needed. I had my clothes, money, and other personal belongings. I walked out my door and down some stairs. I placed my keys to both the library and the apartment in the mailbox. The mail carrier would see them and take care of it.

I then got in my black Mini Cooper. It was big enough for me to live in, when I had no intentions of stopping. Another town that I can't come back to. Might as well make a mark on the map.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1K 39
"You are the best person I've ever had in my life." "You're the best in mine." ~~ Allison's life is better than she could have asked for, consideri...
39.6K 860 11
Being sent to a mental asylum when you're only a teenager and completely sane can be pretty rough. When Roxanne is finally let out she has no where t...
758 87 31
Zak Bagans has been loving and living the bachelor life. He has been doing what he loves being on the road with his friends for the über hit series G...
3.3K 113 21
"Bet you didn't see this coming, ha, me either. But here we are and here you are. Are you sitting comfortably? Good. Then we can begin..." Zak and T...