Chapter 9

Zak and I gathered our stuff and brought into the house. I was going to have to go shopping later this week. Most of my stuff wasn't really meant to be on television. I felt and looked like a hobo compared to the guys. I had placed all of my stuff in my room, even my journals. I didn't have much to begin with.

I told Zak that we would start it in the living room. I gathered a couple of the supplies from the bag. Just some of the stuff. Most of the work would have to come from Zak and how bad he wanted to get rid of them. Leonard told me that we would also have to get rid of the thing that was following me. He seemed to be cetian that I wasn't going to get rid of him. He was right. I didn't want to get rid of him yet.

Gracie, Zak's dog, greeted me as I went in the living room. I set the stuff on the table and she wagged her tail at me. I started to pet her. She seemed to be okay with me. I was glad that she was.

"Okay, so what are we doing, exactly?" Zak asked me as he came in the room. I looked up at him and smiled.

"You are going to sit on the floor and hold this crystal. I want you to think and focus on good thoughts. Think of anything that has happened or something that just makes you happy. That will help you." I told him. He took the crystal as he sat down. He held it in his hands and he closed his eyes. I then grabbed his wrist.

"Wait, there are some things that are going to happen. You might start to feel angry for no reason. That is fine. you might start to get suicidal. That is expected. Just don't act or make any decisions while you feel like that." I told him. He nodded his head at me. He then went back to closing his eyes.

I started to burn the sage while he sat there. I could see that it was already effecting the attatchments. It was gratifying to see them react to it already. He must have been really thinking of something that was nice. 

"Now I want you to think of you being attatched to a lot of strings. Like you are a balloon with many strings. Cut them. Start getting rid of them. When you start to feel different, I want you to stop." I commanded him. He nodded his head and I could see that he was focusing on what I told him. 

I watched around him. There were some things that were starting to disolve. There were a total of 6 that went away completely. He then stopped and gasped. I looked at Zak and he looked like he was worried.

"What is wrong? What happened?" I asked him. He started to pant and he looked at me.

"I started to feel really bad and I thougth of something horrible." He told me. I nodded my head and I moved closer to him. I grabbed his hands. He seemed to melt into me. I thought that it was a little weird.

"What was it? Tell me what it was." I said to him. Gracie then came over and sat next to me. I felt like she could understand.

"I wanted to get up and throw you out. Like literally throw you out. I wanted to hurt you." He confessed to me. He seemed to be really scared by that thought.

"It was just a thought. I was glad that you stopped though. Sometimes, that might become reality. I think that we have done enough for today, though. You were able to get rid of a lot more than I thought you would." I told him in a proud tone. He looked at me and petted Gracie.

"Thanks." He said to me. I then got off of the floor and picked up the crystal and the sage. I put it out and took it to my room. Leonard was sitting there and he looked at me.

"You have really pissed the others off. They are going to do something to him and it isn't going to be pretty. I hope that you are ready for this." He told me. I sighed and looked at the ceiling.

"Yeah, I know. I think that I am ready for it. Whatever happens, it is just something that will help him, right?" I said to him. I then walked to the bed and I sat on it Leonard was then sitting there with me.