Chapter 17

Once the others were cleared, we went in my apartment. I couldn't stop thanking the guys. They really saved my life. They risked their own lives to save my own.

"Really, we would do it again." Nick told me as we went in the apartment. I looked around at the mess there was and I sighed.

"You gonna be okay?" Aaron asked me. He had a bloddied lip and a bump on his head. It seemed like Nick was the only one who was really unscathed.

"Yeah, I will be." I told him. I then picked the broken lamp and I set it back on the coffee table. Then I turned it on. It was still working.

"I think that you should come live with one of us." Nick suggested to me. I looked at him and I saw that they were all agreeing with him.

"I couldn't do that to any of you. Besides, I am fine here." I told them. I then went in the kitchen and I picked up my necklaces.

"Lea, we know that you can't live alone. Even now that he is away and out of the picture." Billy said to me.

"That was only one time!" I told them as I gave up on the necklaces. I put them on the counter. Once Aaron came up to my place and he saw that I was sleeping on the floor in the living room. I had some alcohol with me and I knew that they weren't proud of me for doing that.

"Lea, please." Zak said as he walked in the kitchen. I saw that really got hit hard. It was already swelling. Nick, Billy, and Aaron followed soon after him.

"Zak, you are swelling. Let me get something for that." I told him as I went to the fridge. I opened it and I started to look for a steak.

"Damn it, listen to me." Zak said as he slammed the fridge. I sighed and looked at him. If Gage had done that, I probably would have been on the floor. But there was something about Zak that was sift about him.

"What is it?" I asked him. I was obviously annoyed at him. He brushed his nose and looked at the others.

"Zak, I am waiting." I told him. I wanted him to say what ever it was, right now. I didn't care if the others were here.

"Lea, I thought that I was about to loose you. I can't loose you. You mean too much to me. I really love you. I know that I don't say it enough, but I really do. I don't like knowing that you are in a different house, much less a different bed." He told me. I could see that all of this was coming from his heart.

"Well what do you want me to do about it? I live here and you live at your place." I said to him in a frustrated tone.

"I want you to live with me. I don't care if anyone finds out. I want you to be safe. You and I both know that you should live with someone." He said. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in. My leg was hurting, since I was standing on it.

"I think that you should move in with Zak. You know that he will be there for you. Besides, the two of you match perfectly together." Billy said from the other side of kitchen. I looked at hhim and the others.

"Just come with us. We are going back to his place. We can come back and pack your stuff in the morning." Zak said to me. I didn't see why I couldn't go with them. I nodded my head and I took Zak's hand. We then walked out of the building.

The five us then went to Zak's house. When we got there, Nick and Billy's families were still there. I was able to say hello to all of them. They all greeted me with a hug. I was surprised at this. Luckily, I spent most of the time sitting down.

When we got in, evveryone fussed with all of the guys. I watched as Billy was looked over by his wife. He kept telling her taht he was fine. She kissed his cheek and went to check on Aaron then. Nick went to his wife and she looked at him and looked at his arms for anything. There wasn't a mark on him. Then he grabbed her face and kissed her. I smiled when I watched that. Billy's wife then came across Zak and started to worry over him. That was when I decided that I needed to sit.