Reader x Toothless (how to tr...

By robin_robin02

Y/n is a night fury. Thought to be the last one of her kind. And then things changed. Y/n met Toothless. And... More

Alpha
Berk
Maybe. Just Maybe.
Just Peachy
Happiness
Not what you think
Suppose
Suprise
YO PEEPS
Yasssss
Awwww
Mating Season
It's been decided
OPTION 1 YES
OPTION 2 NO
OPTION 3 SURPRISE!!!
The dot
Stuck
Kiss kiss fall in love
Closer and closer still
OPTION 1 STAY AND PROTECT THE NEST
OPTION 2 GO AND FIGHT
The End
Post Ending

Vicious

42.9K 1K 2.7K
By robin_robin02

Toothless P.O.V.
I could hear everything that went on inside the room when my servant Hiccup went to go take her. She threw a fit about it. And then sassed me when I tried to be nice to her and introduce myself.

Girls are so troublesome.

Ugh.

I pointed my tail at the door and thwacked it against the floor multiple times. I wanted to go in there but Hiccup didn't understand. He wouldn't let me. Stupid servant. I couldn't crank the lever to open the door.

It had been some time since she rejected Hiccup's servitude. The sun was starting to set. Hiccup came back to the arena to get me.

I thwacked my tail against the floor irritatedly and nudged the wooden door with my nose.

"Come on bud. We got to go home. You can see her in the morning." Hiccup said.

"You're so stingy and irritating.............. Fine. Whatever." I grumbled at him.

He chuckled at my response. It really sucked that humans didn't understand us.

I flew us home and curled up by the fire.

Time Skip

I bounded up in the morning before the sun had ridden. I nudged Hiccup happily. I was going to see the female night fury today no matter what.

Hiccup pushed me away and I pushed him off the bed with my nose.

"Agh! Toothless! Fine! I'm up. I'm up." He said.

I jumped up and down happily. Once my servant had put on some warmer clothes, I flung him up onto my back. I took off down the stairs and out the door. Hiccup clutched my saddle tightly, trying not to fall off.

I beat my powerful wings, taking to the sky. I shot a plasma blast at the air and twirled through it.

On my back, hiccup groaned.

I landed in front of the arena and walked inside. Okay, more like bounded for joy and frolicked into there, but same difference.

I heard a vicious roar, "HOW DARE YOU! I WILL KILL YOU!"  and blast come from where the Night Fury was. I really wish she had told me her name.

I came rushing to the room she was at to see the human sized door wide open. Out from the door came a filthy Snotlout. He was bruised, beaten and his hair was singed.

HIccup jumped off my back, and raced up to Snotlout. He grabbed Snotlout by the collar of his shirt and and pinned him up against the wall.

"What do you think you are doing?" He shouted angrily.

"Trying to tame the beast, surpass you, and get Ruffnut to fall in love with me. Duh." Snotlout replied.

Hiccup let go of Snotlout and placed two fingers on his forehead.

From the corner of the arena I heard a giggle.

"Told you it was a good idea." one voice said.

"Yeah. I totally wish we could've seen his face when the Y/n woke up though."  The other replied.

"That totally would've been funny."

"DO you know how much destruction we could do if we tamed a Nightfury?"

"Yeah. We could burn the whole place to the ground."

"Lets do it!"

"Yeah!"

"Ruffnut! Tuffnut! Get over here  right this instant!" Hiccup yelled without even having to turn to them.

"Awe." Tuffnut said.

"Looks like we're busted." Ruffnut replied.

"We should make a run for it. He can't punish us if he can't catch us." Tuffnut said with a grin.

"Good idea." Ruffnut said, ready to run to the exit.

"OH NO YOU DON'T." said a new voice.

The Twins both started saying "Ow. Ow. Ow." Together as the voices started getting closer. I looked at them. Astrid had shown up. She was dragging the twins by their ears, StormFly walking behind her. I rolled my eyes at them. I would let hiccup deal with all this.

I poked my head through the already open human sized door. The Nightfury was curled up in a corner, fast asleep. The twins had called her Y/n. It wasn't a half bad name, considering that the twins came up with it. In fact, I rather liked it. Until she told me her name, I would call her Y/n.

I pulled my head out of the human door as the giant one started opening.

"You wanted in there, right Toothless?" Fishlegs said.

I walked into the room, the door shutting behind me.

All sounds of the humans outside were cut off as the door closed behind me. The nightfury was fast asleep, curled up into a ball. I yawned. I was tired too. I walked over to Y/n, and curled up around her. She snuggled into my warmth. I stretched a wing over her, as her head fit snugly in the crook of my neck. I smiled at her cute actions. She was adorable. Truly one of a kind.

I closed my eyes and fell fast asleep in the warmth and comfort of another dragon like me.

Hiccup P.O.V.

First Toothless. Then. Snotlout. Now the twins.

"Here you go. Two troublesome twins." Astrid said, throwing the twins on the ground.

"Thank you astrid. Now would you mind telling me what you're all doing here?" I asked

"I wanted to train the Nightfury." Snotlout said defensively.

"Well, that much is obvious by the bruises and singed hair. But what are the twins doing here?" I said, indicating in the direction of the twins.

"Haha. Who do you think gave Snot head the idea that he could train Y/n?" Ruffnut said.

"Yeah. LIke he could ever tame Y/n. She's too awesome for him to tame." Tuffnut remarked.

"WAIT!? YOU NAMED THE NIGHTFURY Y/n?!" Astrid yelled at the twins.

She held up her fist, about to punch the twins in the face.

"Wait Astrid. Y/n is not half bad actually." I said.

"Yeah. It's almost too good for ti to have been the twins idea." Astrid marveled.

"Really? Awesome! Glad you guys approve. I thought it meant Death and destruction." RUffnut said.

"Yeah, and it sounded really cool. Not as cool as Barf and Belch, but still cool." Tuffnut added on.

"A beautiful name. Just like my beautiful lady." Snot Head said, trying to flirt with Tuffnut.

"Wait. Don't you guys know? Y/n means (what your name means.)" Astrid pointed out.

"You know, Hiccup. It's not fair to only ask US what we're doing here. You should ask Astrid too."  Snotlout said grumpily, angered by the fact I didn't doubt my girlfriends motives.

"OKay Snotlout. Whatever. I'll ask. Astrid what are you doing here?" I asked irritatedly.

"Oh. I came to tame Y/n." Astrid replied.

I groaned at her response.

"Yes! The name caught on!" Ruffnut said excitedly.

"BY ODIN'S BEARD! THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER! THEY ARE SUCH ADORABLY MATES!" a voice that sounded exactly like Fishleg's said.

"Fishlegs!?" Astrid, Snotlout, Ruffnut and I all said at the same time.

"Mates!?" Tuffnut said as we all shouted FIshlegs name.

We all looked at Tuffnut.

"What?" Tuffnut said under our gaze.

FIshlegs peaked though the slightly open door to the room where Y/n was. We all did the same. Toothless and Y/n were both curled up together sleeping. One of them was lightly snoring, and dragon smiles were plastered on their faces.

"I'll figure out you're punishments later. For now, NO ONE GO IN THERE! Let's all go back home and sleep until sunrise."

I heard muffled agreements of "Fine. OKay. If I have too. I'll try again later."

"Astrid, will you please give me a lift home? As for the rest of you, go on. Get out of here. Off with you." I said shooing them away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162 1 2
Was going to be a one-shot but I decided to turn it into an actual book. Oh I decided to change Hiccup's age, so when they defeated the Red death...
34.5K 554 10
A Nightlight a species of the 'Unholy' offspring of death a Night fury and a Light fury, this is Y/n she is a Nightlight and a very powerful one, she...
110K 2.6K 27
"You are different. You are courageous. I might be those things too, but there's one thing you're forgetting. We didn't get this far alone. We both h...
219K 6.9K 18
Everyone on Berk believes Toothless to be the last Night Fury, the only one of his kind left. But all that changes when a black dragon appears on the...