Elements Collide (Zuko x Read...

By beverlyghost

Book 2 of 3 read Zuko x Reader New Flames first I do not own any Atla characters. You guys are one step close... More

Home Coming
Fugitives
Don't go
Training
Pai Sho
Ferry Rides
Train
Tea shop
Anniversary
Tales of Ba Sing Se : (Y/N)
Lake Laogai
Metamorphesis
Seeing Stars
Q and A
Crystals
Race to Victory

AN

1.5K 23 0
By beverlyghost

Hey guys! So I decided that I am going to do a *drumroll* Q AND A! My friends and I are going to think of ten questions about me or the book that I will answer. You guys can also think of some questions. So comment any question you would like to be answered. I will answer all of them. So there will be ten or more questions. I will put all of the questions and answers in the book on Wednesday. That's all for now. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 354 11
_____________________________ ________________ Book 2; Only a few weeks pass from the events of Amon's revelation. Y/n choose to temporarily leave te...
109K 2.5K 22
COMPLETED! 'Aya's my angel and I'm never letting her go.' After seeing Azula strike Aang with her lightening, Aya's entire world fell into a black h...
65.3K 2.2K 16
The second book of Legend of Gyawa. A sixteen year old girl sucked in Avatar: Last Airbender. Only she is the avatar, she must learn Earth Bending. S...
815K 26.4K 56
A Zuko X Reader story. As always, I wrote this for myself but you can read it, too, if you'd like. Y/N was an air bender, she was tasked with watch...