Annoying Little Angel

By Mj_Baby02

Blade Vincent, is one of the most dangerous Russian mafia boss know. No one fucks with him, speaks of him, ev... More

Chapter 1:Cold Heart
Chapter 2: Closer
Chapter 3: Where am i?
Chapter 4:I dont know.
Chapter 5: Wrong words
Chapter 6:Trying to Ignore you
Chapter 7
Chapter8: stay close
Chapter 9
Chapter10: Hide away
A/N
Chapter11: Weird emotions
Chapter12
Chapter14:Captured
A/N
Chapter15:Surprise
Chapter16
Chapter17: your father
Chapter18:How I found you
Chapter19
Chapter20:Mind games
Chapter 21: Roscoe
Chapter22:Run away
Chapter23:Fight For Me
Chapter24:What are you doung to me?
Chapter25:Winter Love
New story!!!
Another new story.
A/N
Guess What?!
IT IS OUT!

Chapter13:Hit

8.5K 352 3
By Mj_Baby02

Blade pov~
I woke up with Dalia laying my chest while her arm around my body.. What the fuck happen? I slowly removed myself and sticking the pillow underneath her. I look down at myself checking for any marks or so signs last night. My balls sure does hurt. I walked in the bathroom looking in the mirror. Looking at the scars on my shoulders and the tattoos on my body. I just ignored the flash backs of my past life that tried starting an image in my head. I turn on the shower on waiting for the cold water to turn hot..

I got out of the bedroom going down stairs with everyone else. "So where we going?" Dalia sat down looking up at us waiting for the answer. "Russia." I saw her face drop almost to the floor with a surprise look. "What? Never been to Russia?" She shook her head looking down. "It's not that.. I'm afraid of planes." Great another thing I have to deal.. We all got everything in the car and started to drive away. Airport here we go..

Dalia pov~
It got really chilly and windy. I grabbed the coat Theodore gave to me and put it around my body to keep me warm. I sat in the car waiting for everyone else to get in. "Like it so far?" I rolled my eyes at Nikola chuckling and looking around.. Everything was going fine until it happen... The last thing I heard was. "DALIA!" Then I blacked out...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1K 70
"These moans of yours, Zemira, they tend to tamper with my head. They're making my mind a haywire, 𝓜𝓸𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻." He whispered into my ear, se...
69.5K 1.1K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
20.2M 752K 89
When she was 14, Dalia was sold to Matteo Martinelli, the former leader of the largest Italian mafia. Flash forward with his son, Vittore Martinelli...
500K 13.2K 45
Morana, a thirteen year old assassin, a legend. She was born in France and raised by the French mafia. She gets sent to kill a Cortello brother, she...