Fuck My Disability! (Book 1)✔

By LuvMyGuiltyPleasures

21 year old Jacob was born with no eyesight, it always been his dream to see the world around him. As a kid... More

Chapter one:Just Like High School All Over Again!
Chapter Two: You Bipolar bitch!
Chapter Three: My Big Date- wait what?!
Chapter Four:No Longer The Bad Guy
Chapter Five: Dreams Can Come True
Chapter Six:Old Flames
Chapter Seven: The Feelings Have Come Back
Chapter Eight:Time for A Little Change
Chapter Nine:To Good To Be True
Chapter Ten: A whole New Me!
Chapter Eleven: This is it
Chapter Twelve: Hope and Pray
Chapter Thirteen: Marriage Planning...I think not
Chapter Fourteen: More bitches, More Problems
Chapter Fifteen: Maury Time!
Chapter Sixteen: Peace
Chapter Seventeen: Baby Shower
Chapter Eighteen:Old Flames Keep Burning, More Problems Keep Coming
Chapter Twenty: We Are A Family......Almost
Chapter Twenty-One:I Love You, But Your With Him!
Chapter Twenty-Two: A Little Revenge On You!
Chapter Twenty-Three: You My Sex Slave.....Sike!
Chapter Twenty-Four: My Hero!
Chapter Twenty-Five: Here comes the Bride!
Chapter Twenty-Six: Here In Paris!
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Good Life

Chapter Nineteen:Welcome to the world

1.9K 96 18
By LuvMyGuiltyPleasures

I wanted to find a REAL picture of twins but failed -______-

JacobPOV

"PUSH!" said Dr Flowers as I was out of breath, and looking like crap. I was all sweaty and weak. I couldn't do this, not without Roc. The door flew open and I saw Roc!

"CHRES!" I sobbed. "Your alive.."

"It's OK baby, I'm here now. Nothing's gonna stop me from being there for you." I smiled at him, this is why I love him so fucking much!

"OK here comes the first baby," Dr Flowers said. "Push on 3.....OK I......2.....3~! PUUUUUUUUUSH!"

I grabbed Chres hand and Shey's too and screamed so loud that I think I broke the glass windows.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG!"

"Aaah! my hand!" Chre ans Shey yelled. I didn't care their not giving birth to 2 babies! -___-

"Look, I see the head!" Said Marcus excitingly. 

"Your doing great honey keep going." Chres said wiping the sweat on me. I was in so much pain ugh! I then heard little baby cries, and a beautiful baby boy comes out.

"AWE!" Everyone said.

"OK time for the second baby." Says Dr Flowers giving my baby boy to a nurse to clean him.

"UGh! I can't take it anymore!" I screamed.

"One more baby sweetie just stay strong." I was glad Chres was here, I needed him.

"OK 1,2,3, PUSH!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" And finally, a sweet baby girl came out. the babies were crying and looking so small and cute.

"Awe, my babies are gonna look cute just like that." Breanna said.

"Yeah right," Laughed Marcus. "They gonna look like the Chuckie doll."

While They were arguing I looked down at my beautiful children and and looked at my lover with tears in my eyes.

"Their perfect." I sobbed.

"Yeah, so what are we naming them?" Chres asked crying with me.

"Hm.....I like Xavier and Alianna."

"I like that too."

Welcome to the world Xavier and Alianna :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1.1K 13
Jacob is the geek of the school and also is a homosexual. He get's bullied on a daily basis because of it. He can and will not be able to stop it bec...
152K 5.2K 48
Pete, is a quiet guy in the campus every girls likes him, even guys likes him. Until one day he met someone that will change his life. Ae, is the bul...
1.1M 33.8K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
119K 6.5K 41
Sean was born blind. He never really minded it much when he was younger but now those years have passed. There's one person determined to make his li...