You Were Always The One (Jaim...

Bởi simplyadrianaxo

If you love something let it go, if it comes back it's yours forever, but if it doesn't then it wasn't meant... Xem Thêm

1. New Beginings
2. She Won't Chase Him Anymore
3. Trying To Push You Out
4. Try A New Life Without You
5. Wherever You Are
6. Ghosts
7. My Heart
8. I Swear It Will Get Easier
9. Red Lights Flashing
10. Good For You
11. War Zone
12. We're Good We're Solid We're Gold
13. Floral and Fading
14. Right Beside You
15. Waking Up
16. I Just Wanna Scream
17. Without You
18. I Can Hear You In The Wind
19. Everything Is Alright
20. Trigger My Nightmare
21. Because Of You
23. Colors & Promises
24. I knew I loved You
25. Feeling Sorry
26. I Might Be Perfect With You
27. I Could Sing You A Song
28. This Christmas
29. Give Me That Swing
30. One Step Closer
31. Do It Now Remember It Later
Sweet Serenity
32. We Can't Stop
33. Time Has Brought Your Heart To Me
34. Then There's Faith In Love
THANK YOU.
Epilogue
Kissing In Cars [Concert Video]

22. Million Dollar Houses

172 9 7
Bởi simplyadrianaxo

[A/N: I've decided against 10 more chapters, but the end is coming soon though, so brace yourselves...]

I pulled up to the house Jaime told me my parents were moving into, they had been living in this small apartment since they got here but finally chosen a spot here in San Diego. It was beautiful to say the least.

It was a semi brick home, the rest painted in a brown color, it had two garages and a huge driveway. I parked on the side of the road and saw Jaime along with the other guys, my parents and brother all coming out of the house and to the moving truck where they were about to unload.

I got out of the car and walked up to Jaime who was helping Mike pull the ramp out from the back of the truck.

"Hey babe." I smile giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Rae." The both say in unison.

I left them for a minute to go inside and check out my parent's house before I get to unloading and unpacking.

When I walked in I was in complete awe, there was a front room to your left as soon as you enter through the front door. Right in front of me were a set of stairs to lead to the second floor, to the right of the stair case was another entrance.

I walked through the front room and saw a dining room where my parent's bigger table will more than likely be put for special occasions. To the far left of the dining room was an opening to another room, when I walked through it I was met with the kitchen that left me breathless at how pretty it was, marble countertops with wooden cabinets, it was already furnished with their stainless steel stove and refrigerator, it also had a small set of stairs to lead up to the second floor.

Across from the kitchen was the entertainment room, where I found Lilah playing in her play pin while her tablet was playing Toy Story for her, "Hey princess." I whisper above her.

She looks up at me and smiles, then begins babbling away about whatever she needed to tell me.

Next to me on my left was a big window that looked out to the backyard, then the back door which I quickly opened, their backyard was huge and had a pool. Jaime had brought Max along so he took advantage of the open space, running around with his ball.

I shut the door then continued to explore while they started bringing things in. I walked into another small hallway which was connected to the opening I saw near the stair case when I first entered the house, in this hallway, though, was another room with glass double doors, it wasn't huge but wasn't small either it was the perfect size for my dad's office.

At the end of the hall was a laundry room that was already equipped with a stainless steel washer and dryer. I decided it was time to go upstairs and walked out of the small hallway then met with the first set of stairs, I walked up to the second floor and the first thing I see is a big open space something they could use as an entertainment room.

On my left were two bedrooms, the first one was the master and I fell in love with how big it was, a huge bathroom with two separate toilets, and two sets of sinks, a tub and a walk in shower. And let me just talk about their closet, it was amazing and I love it, I just wanted to have that closet in my life.

The rest of the top floor were left with three other rooms besides the master, they were small but had their own bathrooms, I could definitely see my parents loving it in this home.

I walk back downstairs and go outside to help everyone unload the truck, Tony handing me a few small boxes that said 'Kitchen Utensils', I took those to the kitchen and placed the boxes on the marble counters.

I moved out of the way so that Vic and Jaime could bring in the sofas that would sit in the living room, Moving Lilah out of the way they placed the black fabric couch in front of the wall where the fireplace was, a seventy-four inch Samsung flat screen hung above the mantel.

By the time we carried in all the main furniture, like beds and tables, a crib for Lilah that my parents insisted on getting for when she comes to stay the night, I decided to start unpacking while Jaime was outside putting the last of the things in the garage with my dad.

I started in the kitchen and opened a box that said 'Plates and other things.' I began pulling out black glass plates with matching bowls, I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion because this is a color my parents would never get, but nonetheless I kept unpacking them and put them near the sink to be washed and put away.

After putting the kitchen things away, I thought I'd start opening their picture frames and decorations for the living room, I sat on the couch and pulled over a box then cut it open, I then unwrapped a frame and was met with a picture of Jaime and I in the UK, "What the hell?" I ask out loud.

I pulled another picture frame out and saw that this one was of he, Lilah and I at his birthday party, one by one I pulled out the frames, seeing nothing but pictures of us and others of us and the guys. I quickly opened another box and found all my books inside along with our movies that we kept in our living room at the apartment.

I threw them down and rushed outside to see Jaime standing by himself with a piece of paper in hand, while everyone else was in the garage watching.

"Jaime, why are my things in those boxes?" I ask.

"Because I had to pack them, did you want me to leave them behind?" He asks in return.

"What are you talking about?"

Jaime walks over to me and turns me around to face the house, "Do you see this house?"

"Duh Jaime." I retort getting him to laugh.

"Well this, this is our house."

My eyes grow ten times wider and I quickly turn around to face Jaime, "What, are you serious?!"

He laughs and nods his head, I jump on him and wrap my arms and legs around him feeling tears stream down my cheeks.

"Do you like it?" Jaime asks into my hair.

"I fucking love it, I can't believe this right now."

I place my feet back down on the ground and wipe the tears from my eyes as Jaime shows me the piece of paper he held in his hands, "What's this?"

"This is the lease to the house, we just need your signature and you're officially a home owner."

I grab the pen he pulled out of his pocket and used his back as a table to sign the piece of paper making this whole thing official.

"Congratulations." Everyone begins to say as they give us hugs.

I watch as they start to bring in the other furniture like Jaime's pool table, piano, and other music things that they put inside the room with glass double doors.

Veronica and I finished unpacking with the girls who graciously helped, about two hours later, my brother walked in the house with food, all of us crowded around the kitchen and ate our burgers from In and Out then Jaime and I told everyone we could take the unpacking from here.

We saw everyone out and walked back to the living room to watch TV and relax a bit, Jaime had a cable guy install the cable and internet yesterday while I was at work, which I was thankful for because I need TV.

"When did you find the time to do all of this?" I ask as Jaime was putting Lilah to sleep.

"About a two days after I got out of the hospital, you were at the bakery and I was out here house shopping, I got everyone in on keeping it a secret until I was able to buy the big things and have it semi furnished for us."

I look at him with a smile then lean over to kiss his lips, "This is so crazy."

"But a good kind of crazy, we finally have a home and don't have to worry about bugging the people that live underneath us." He laughs.

We walk upstairs and lay her down inside her crib that I never realized was hers when they brought it in, Jaime covered her with a soft pink blanket then turned on the nightlight that hung on her wall. We quietly walked out and went into our room to begin unpacking in there.

I helped Jaime put together our new black wood bed set, it had a square headboard and matched our black comforter perfectly, at the foot of the bed we put a bench that Jaime had picked out along with all the other furniture that was brought into this house.

"Wait what happened to our old furniture?" I ask as we finish laying the bed down on the frame.

"Well except the dresser, everything went to charity, I thought with a new house we needed new furniture."

"Aw that's nice, I did the same with my furniture in Ohio."

"See great minds think alike." He laughs.

We finished putting together the bedroom set, then began unpacking clothes, this is where I realized I had too much.

"Geeze, you need to let go of some clothes." Jaime says as I finished filling up my side of the closet.

"Never Preciado, I use all of these." I glare.

I set out all my shoes on the shoe rack along with Jaime's then started setting out our bathroom things like tooth brushes, hair supplies, and others. We actually have a lot of stuff for only being two people not including a child who has only clothes and toys.

It was getting late and we decided it was best to get some sleep and finish everything tomorrow. I set out Max's bed and crawled into mine shortly after, wrapping my arm around Jaime as he did the same to me.

"I love you." I whisper kissing his jaw line.

"I love you more.

--

The sun shining through our curtains woke me up, I turn to my side and see that the bed is empty. I roll back over and groan, knowing it was time for me to get up and start my day.

I go over to our bathroom and brush my teeth then put my hair up into a messy bun, grabbing my glasses from its case and put those on instead of having to deal with contacts.

I walked to the bedroom next to ours which was Lilah's and saw that she was still sound asleep, I turned on her baby monitor and took mine with me downstairs to find out where Jaime had gone.

I looked around but he was nowhere to be found, "Hime?"

I hear Max come down the stairs and go straight for the back door meaning he was ready to go out, I opened the door for him and dialed Jaime's number at the same time.

"Hola."

"Where are you?" I ask with a smile.

"I got hungry and decided to come get some groceries, you looked cute asleep so I didn't wanna wake you."

"Aw you're too sweet." I laugh.

"And I didn't want you to bite my head off."

I burst into laughter then shake my head, "You're right about that."

"I didn't feel like dying today, but I'm already around the corner so come out and help please."

"You got it captain, I'll be right out."

I hung up the phone then walked to the front door and opened it, Jaime pulling up in a matter of seconds, "Yay food!" I exclaim as I walk towards the car.

"I know, now we won't starve." He laughs.

"I always starve, even five minutes after I ate." I reply with all seriousness.

Jaime though, burst into laughter, "How are you so skinny?"

"I have no clue; I eat like a whale."

"Maybe a baby whale."

"You're right." I laugh.

After putting up all the groceries, I made some breakfast, eggs, bacon, and toast. Jaime brought down Lilah who had begun to cry and put her inside her high chair next to our table that sat in between the kitchen at living room.

The rest of our day was mostly filled with us unpacking more things, getting our home decorated the way we wanted it to be. The front room had Jaime's pool table, we managed to set it up the way he had it when we were at our old townhome, with his shelves of candy on the wall along with his stereo system.

We set up the dining room with a long black wood table that could seat eight people, we would mainly use this room during gatherings or Thanksgiving.

The living room was decorated with picture frames on a shelf, along with our TV, a black wood coffee table in the middle of both our black fabric sofas and another rack to the side where Jaime put all our movies.

When we finally finished unpacking everything it was around six o'clock, I was sitting in the living room with Lilah while Jaime was in his music room working on that damn song he won't let me hear. The only thing I could hear was the faint sound of the guitar strumming and his humming to whatever he was singing in his head.

I felt my phone vibrate from next to me so I turned it over to see a text from Spencer,

Spencer: Hey! I just saw this flyer for a screening of A Walk to Remember at the park next month on the twenty-first, wanna go?

A Walk to Remember has been one of my favorite movies for as long as I could remember, of course I couldn't pass this up. Plus, it'd be in the middle of September so the heat shouldn't be too harsh.

Arianna: Uh yeah!! You know I can't miss seeing that movie!

Spencer: Awesome, I'll tell the girls and we can go!

I wrote back a reply then focused my attention back to the TV, Jaime walking out of his studio then over to me, grabbing the remote and changing the channel.

"Ass." I glare.

"You love it."

He changed it to some scary ghost show, it was really good but scary at the same time, I had a hard time not wanting to look.

"What if we have a ghost?"

"Shut up Jaime." I say with a monotone voice.

"Let's get the Ouija board."

I snap my head in his direction, "Hell no, not in my house." I say.

"Come on, it'll be fun."

"Have you ever exactly payed with one of those things?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

"No but I heard it's fake."

"Well it's not, one-time Spencer and I played with one of those in high school with these two football players that lived down the street, we went to this abandoned preschool that had burnt down in the early nineties."

Jaime looked at me totally invested in my story which was still creepy to this day.

"We went inside the part of the building that was still standing and Spencer lit some candles, we got in the middle of the room and began to play with it. One of the guys asked if he could talk to the man who killed Abraham Lincoln, well when he asked if we were talking to him the board replied yes."

"What happened then?" Jaime asks through curiosity.

"My friend said he didn't believe it, and that he wanted proof. Well out of nowhere we heard something drop, we picked up our flashlights and started looking around for whatever we heard then Spencer started freaking out because she had found a penny, when we all looked at it we saw that the penny had a small hole in Lincoln's head."

"I don't believe that." Jaime laughs.

"I'm serious! I think Spencer still has the penny."

"Why would she keep it?"

"In case people like you don't believe the story." I glare.

"Well I'm gonna ask her about that penny." He laughs.

"So no board?"

"No! No board!" I repeat for the millionth time.

I followed Jaime up the stairs and to Lilah's room, I laid her down in the crib and turned on her little music box that my dad bought her as well as the night light then walked to our room behind Jaime.

"I'm so tired, I feel my bones aching." I say throwing myself on the bed.

"Me too, I just wanna sleep forever."

"Same!" I say into my pillow.

I hear Jaime laugh then felt the bed dip next to me, all the lights turned off which finally got me to relax and feel my eyes get heavy.

Jaime pulls my back into his chest then kisses the back of my head, "Goodnight Rae."

"Night Hime-Time." I smile, then fell into a dreamless sleep.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

43.1K 864 11
Nothing has ever been easy for Alex, but when she meets Jaime, everything seems to fall into place. She's never been happier until her past starts to...
2.4K 101 22
"If a certain person has always been by your side, it doesn't mean that they are the one who are going to stay by your side. It may be possible that...
536 74 16
High school. Those years where you start to figure out who you are. And where people tell you who they think you are. But when people leave they don'...
14.3K 375 35
let me know what you think :)