Story of Carter Marie. [urban...

By TrixieeTang

Carter Marie Jones, was a 17 year old junior at Martin Luther High. Born in New York, she lived in the quiet... More

Intro.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter Two

5.7K 166 22
By TrixieeTang

Carter

As I screamed out, Anthony stared into space for a few seconds and then he snapped back into reality. He looked down at me and I saw a sincere look in his eyes. 

"I'm so so sorry." He apologized over and over. He got up from the bed.

"This never happened. I-I'm so sorry. I'm- FUCK." He quickly exited the room.

I got up, I felt hot tears building up in my eyes. I pulled my jeans up not knowing how to feel..

I just stared at myself in the mirror, completely lost for words.

FLASHBACK:

"Just let me." He pinned me down onto the bed.

"Nooooo. I'm not comfortable." I yelped.

"Let it happen." He pulled my pants halfway down with one hand while he held my arms down with the other. He forcefully shoved his fingers inside my panties.

FLASHBACK OVER.

I sat on Angel's bed with my knees pulled up to my chest.

"Lord no." I said aloud. I don't know what the fuck just happened but I feel weirded out and I hope this never happens again. I silently prayed and got up from the bed. I went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

I grabbed my purse and fled out the apt calling Teria on my iPhone.

As I'm standing outside waiting for Teria to pull up, I see Angela exchangin' things from some man on the corner. She stuffs something into her purse and started to walk my way.

"Hey. Can we talk?" She asked me.

"I was actually about to meet up with a friend." I honestly told her.

"Ohh okay. Well I just wanted to say I'm happy that you're here. And I love you. It was just- Let's talk tonight?" She asked me.

"Yes.." I said.

An awkward silence filled us.
I saw Teria pull up in a red 2008 Audi.

"There's my friend." I spoke up.

"Be safe." She asked me to get Angel.

I nodded, walking to get in the car. I fastened my seatbelt.

"Siri Call Angel." I spoke. Her phone went straight to voicemail.

"Angela asked me to pick Angel up." I informed her.

"Alright. You okay tho? You sounded shook over the phone." Teria asked me.

"Yeah, just needed some fresh air. Can I get on the aux?" I responded.

She handed me the six cord and we drove to the school listenin' to Skrrt by Kodak Black.

I shot Angel a text telling her Teria and I was outside.

Angel: 🙄 Be out in 5.

Me: K

I was telling Teria about my old school when I got a text from a random number...

random #: Hey princess

me: who is this?

random #: Jay.. Wassup?

me: Hey. How'd you get my number?

Jay 😍: Sierra. I been thinkin' bout chu all day ma. You something special

I looked up, smiling to myself.

I seen Angel coming to the car. She stood by the passenger door, glaring at me. I looked at Teeia and I saw her point to the back seat.

She got in the car with an attitude.
"First my family and now my friend." She mumbled.

"Come again?" I said.

"Take me straight home to my house.. with MY loving ALIVE parents and MY room?" She demanded.

I took a deep breath. My eyes started to sting. She really threw the fact the she has both of her parents and they're alive in my face. So low.

"Wow, that's foul as fuck. You need to cool out." Teria snapped turning around in the drivers seat.

I pulled my hoodie over my head and blocked everything out..

--

Teria drove to the nearest applebee's about 6 blocks over. She cut the car off and looked over at me.

"I haven't even know you for a full day and I treat you better than your own blood. That's fucked up." She spoke.

"I don't understand did I do so wrong? For living??" I wiped my face with the back of my sleeve.

"I think she's jealous.. It doesn't make sense." I agreed.

"Let's eat. You'll feel better." She told me.

We entered the restaurant immediately being seated. I stared at the menu, famished.

"Hello, I'm Meg and I'll be your waitress for the day. What can I start you off to drink with?" The pretty red headed waitress said.

"I think imma get the steak and cheese panini with the side cobb salad and for my beverage I'll take a sweet tea." I told her and she collected my menu.

Teria got a strawberry lemonade and she ordered buffalo chicken wings & fries.

--

"I feel like I've been rude. Telling you all about my family but I've never asked you about yours." I sipped my tea.

"Well.. It's me, my mom and my little brother. Nothing too special." She bit her fry.

"There's this party tomorrow night. If you wanna go.." Teria told me.

"Ohh really? What kind of party?" I asked.

"A kick back... At Jay's house." She winked at me.

I wanted to impress Jay so I decided on going to the mall to find something to kill em in and it'll also take my mind off of he previous events of today.

"Let's go to the mall. I need an outfit." I said as I paid for my food.

"Cool. I'll help you pick something." She spoke.

--

We walked directly into Macy's, going to the junior section. I browsed a couple of outfits and I saw this fitted, black see thru dress that caught my eye.

"Whatchu think about this?" I held it to my neck.

"It looks cute but you should try it on to make sure it fits cus girl..." She started.

"What?" I asked.

"I had ordered this orange dress off one of those Instagram boutiques.. shit was mad loose in my hip and breast area. I looked like a little oompa loompa." She laughed.

"Ohhhh hell. See, that's why you gotta try stuff on especially with those boutiques because they don't do refunds." I spoke.

"Right. Go try that on tho. Ima look for another outfit for you." She said.

I nodded my head and grabbed a fitting room number from off of the table.
I stepped out of my jeans and tried on the dress.

I posed around like a model. It was cute but it was a bit much for a kickback.

"Awww you look cute." Teria walked into the dressing room.

"Thank you. I like it but it's too much. Right?" I turned to the back, still looking in the mirror.

"Yeah. Here, try this on." She handed me a cute laced crop top and white skinny jeans.

I tried it on and I liked this outfit better. She also found some accessions to go with it as well. We went to pay.

I checked my phone while the lady rung me up.

Jay😍: You home?

Me: No. Why?

Jay😍: I wanna see u..

Me: omw home.

Jay😍: Can I see you?

Me: Yes.. 😛

"Your total is 53.08." The cashier told me.

I swiped my debit card and we were out. She dropped me off in front of the larymrnts. "I'll see you tomorrow." Teria said

"Okay, text me when you get back home. Thanks for getting me out the house." I told her.

I walked passed the same grown men from earlier and unlocked the apartment door. I walked into the apartment to find Angela pulling a knife out on Anthony. What the fuck is going on...

EXCUSE THE ERRORS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5.6K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
50.9K 1K 25
19 year old Alaya Banks has just finished high school and can't wait to go off to college but not before her father dies and her mother abandons her...
31.2K 486 72
Allison Mae Carter is 16. She lives in a orphanage. She lives there with 49 other girls. When Allison was 7 her mom found out that her husband was ch...
345K 8.1K 40
Living with her disabled mom and her sister and brother Keira can't stand neither sibling and prays that one day she'll get away from them. Keira is...