Back Again | Lucifer x Reader

By Pellegrino117

The reader gets kidnapped. This is the aftermath. Fluff & maybe some smut. COMPLETED (Under editing) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sequel

Chapter 27

3.2K 116 50
By Pellegrino117

After the glitter incident you, Gabe, and Lucifer decided that the whole gang was going to go out. You didn't know where exactly, but the multiple hunts lately you thought it was time to get out and do something that didn't involve killing something.

So now you and Gabriel were trying to decide where to go. Sam, Dean, Cas, and Lucifer were watching the exchange from across the library. All four of them were watching with fascination, as well as amusement. You kept moving your hands in rapid movements, and Gabe was laughing.

After about twenty minutes you and gabe wandered over to the reast of the group.

"What do you guys think about a romantic cruise with just the six of us." You asked once you and Gabe sat down.

The boys exchanged looks, then Dean answered.

"That sounds pretty nice actually. But I-" he vouldnt continue because you interupted him.

"Yes Dean, there will be booze." He nodded.

"I think you can read my mind." He mumbled.

"Only when I want to. I do not want to see what else goes on in that head of yours. Probably destiel porn 24/7."

You could hear Sam start to snicker and Cas was starting ti look like a tomato.

Gabriel must have fallen out of his chair because it was tipped over and he was rolling on the floor. Lucifer was smiling, head thrown back in a silent laugh.

"Yeah well you probably think about..." He paused then huffed.

"Whatever." He grumbled.

"Back to the cruise. It would just be the six of us on a private river boat. We would go down the Mississippi and have dinner. What else we do will be figured out when we are actually on the boat." Everyone nodded and dispursed.

You went to you and Lucifers shared and stared at your closet door.

"Now what to wear." You mumbled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 7.9K 10
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞�...
58.6K 1.3K 47
CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN During the Clone Wars on a trip to the planet, Vanqor Anakin and Mace Windu meet a girl that force sensitive. They're baffl...
267K 8.5K 17
(Y/N) is from the realm of vanaheim, after an event that leaves her the carrier of an infinity stone she is banished from Asgard and sent to Midgard...
1.2K 57 22
Kayla works as an outdoor guide and has just returned home after a three month long trip. Now back in society, things that haunted her past are poppi...