Imagines - Chandler Riggs and...

Da ILoveSheriffsBoy3

Imagines for Chandler Riggs and Carl Grimes!!! I take requests! Copyright © 2016 ILoveSheriffsBoy3 Altro

Hi
Request information
#1 ~ Perfect
#2 - I told you so • Carl (requested)
#3 - Mistake • Carl (requested)
NEW BOOK/ACC
#4 - Happy • Carl (requested)
#5 - Bad days end good • Carl (requested)
#6 - Sammie • Carl (requested)
#8 - Season 5 panel • Chandler (requested)
#9 - You like me • Chandler (requested)
#10 - Everything changes • Carl (requested)
I'M DYING OMG HELP (read if you wanna laugh)
self promo (plz read)
Cover Vote // plz plz plz plz plz read lol

#7 ~ Never Have I Ever • Carl

492 20 28
Da ILoveSheriffsBoy3

A/N Okay so this is a Carl imagine. It's a Never Have I Ever one. Do y'all know what that is? If not, explanation is below. If u already know, you don't have to read but I suggest u do incase u play it differently.

So Never Have I Ever is a game that u can play with multiple people. What u do is everyone raises all of their fingers and someone starts by saying Never Have I Ever..... And u say something. (It has to be something that u haven't done) If the other people around u did that, they'll lower one finger. If they haven't they'll just stay the way they were.

So I'm gonna do an example using me and my best friend. Lol

Me - Never Have I Ever went on a vacation.
B/F - *lowers one finger*

So the point of the game is getting to know one another and also to try and use what u know about them against them. So if u know they had their first kiss and u didn't then u'd say that. Who ever has the most fingers up at the end of the game wins.

Okay, so now onto the chapter.

Max's POV

I walked thorough the prison hallways, bright light searing through the metal bars that cover the windows. I walked into the cafeteria being greeted by many smiling faces from Woodbury. I grumbled, not being in a very cheerful mood to greet the people I didn't exactly like.

I found my way outside of the prison and into the outside eating area, again seeing more Woodbury faces along with some of my close friends and family. Carol was at the barbecue cooking a meal for everyone and Daryl was walking up to her.

I pushed past all the bodies hearing a bunch of greets to Daryl, and smirked knowing he'd be confused. I slowly shook my head and opened the gate to the dirt path that led towards the garden and the animal pens. Rick was working with the pigs and the horse, dumping buckets of food into their food bins.

I made my way to him, tapping his shoulder and smiling as he turned around. "Hey Rick. You know where Carl is?"

"Hi, and yes. He's in that guard tower." He answered, pointing towards the tower I had just walked past before turning back to the pigs.

I turned around and sped walk to the tower, opening the door and walking up the stairs. I peeked in the the little window on the door, seeing Carl sitting near the rail, his legs hanging. I smirked, an idea popping into my head.

I quietly opened the door, hoping and praying for the loud screech not to sound out, and got my wish, smiling at my success. I tip toed to Carl, his back facing me, and raised my hands, ready to pounce and scare the living day lights out of my best friend.

I threw my arms onto his shoulders, pushing him lightly while he yelped and I laughed, bending over to clutch my stomach as he stood up quickly. "Max! Holy shit, you scared me!" He yelled, taking in a sharp breath, and holding a hand to his heart.

"Yeah that was the point." I said, laughing, pulling his arm to sit back down as I did as well. "That was really funny."

"Yeah yeah, it was hilarious." He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry I scared you. But c'mon, you gotta admit that was funny."

He lightly smirked and nodded his head. "Yeah okay I guess."

I smiled. "So why are you in the guard tower? Doing some guarding?"

"I guess. I was just kinda bored." He explained, chuckling while he shrugged.

"Oh. Well I'm bored too. So let's have fun. Do you wanna play a game?" I ask with a smile and Carl looks over grinning.

"Okay, what game?" He asks.

"Umm, oh how about Never Have I Ever?"I suggest excitedly.

Carl furrows his brows. "How do you play?"

"Okay so just hold up all of your fingers." I instruct and Carl does at told. "Okay so say I say Never Have I Ever went on a vacation. And if you have you'd lower one finger but if you haven't you'd stay the way you are. So the one with the most fingers up at the end wins. Got it?"

"Got it." He smiles.

I raise my fingers. "Okay I'll go first. Never Have I Ever... Shot a gun."

Carl lowers a finger. "Really. I thought you did."

"Nope. Never."

"Oh well maybe I can teach you."

"Yeah that'd be nice." I say smiling at him.

"Okay so it's my turn. Never Have I Ever... had a pet."

I lower a finger. "Oh my god. Really. That would suck. I always had a pet in my house."

"Yeah yeah. Okay. Your turn."

I giggle. "Sorry. Okay umm, Never Have I Ever... rode a motorcycle."

"Maybe we should sneak Daryl's." He suggests while smiling.

"Oh my god. We'd die." I laugh shaking my head.

"Yeah I know." Carl laughs. "Okay my turn. Never Have I Ever..." He looks up at me reluctantly and I raise a brow. "Had my first kiss."

"Me neither." I say sadly, looking down.

"Well, maybe," Carl starts, looking at me hesitantly. "We can do it together."

I look up at him shocked, and feel heat rise to my cheeks, so I hide my face, fumbling with my nails. "Really?"

"Yeah. We've never done it. So why not?" He says, blushing as well.

"Umm okay." I stutter nervously.

"Okay turn to face me." Carl orders nicely with a blush.

I turn my body to face him completely and lift my head so our eyes our levelled. He stares deep into my eyes as he gently places his right hand on my left cheek, cupping it while I inhale a deep breath. I take that as my turn to do something so I place my hand on the back of his neck.

"Are you sure about this?" Carl asks nervously.

"Yes. I'm alright." I smile.

"Okay but just saying. I've never done this before so I probably suck." He laughs.

"No it's okay. I'm probably worse."

"Okay." He says motivating himself.

Carl starts to lean in slowly, keeping his full gaze on either my eyes or my lips. As he gets closer, I can feel my cheeks burn with the color of red, and I look down towards his lips. He suddenly stops right when he's about to kiss me and I glance towards his eyes, seeing him peer into my own. I nod and smile, his smiling back before he closes the rest of the distance between us, placing his soft lips on mine.

My eyes flutter shut, and I apply more pressure into the kiss, pushing myself into him. Carls left hand grips my waist and pulls me closer, sighing at the closeness of our bodies. I smile lightly into the kiss and pull away, seeing Carls eyes instantly open, and he smiles shyly.

"Was that good?" He asks as he removes him hand from my cheek, keeping the other on my waist while I remove mine from his neck.

"Yeah. It was good. I loved it. I wouldn't rather have my first kiss any other way with anybody else." I smile.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Good." He says before he presses his lips onto mine again, leaving me to roll my eyes.

I turn my head to the right, him doing the same. After a couple of seconds, I pull away, letting my lips linger on his before I press a soft kiss onto his cheek.

"Max."

"Yeah?"

"I win." He whispers with a smirk.

"No! It was a tie!" I yell, glaring into his eyes.

"No. Cause I got to kiss you."

~
A/N Okay so there's that. And btw Carl and Max's kiss wasn't big because it was their first kiss and they were like oblivious at what to do.

Also guys I have two Chandler imagines that I'm working on. Ones a request and ones just one of mine.

Also guys if you ever want to check out my Carl fanfic, Never Leave Me, I'm not publishing any new Chapters bc of a problem. But I will soon so keep commenting, voting and reading. <3

Also you guys should go check out my shared book The Walking Fangirls on twdbabes acc.

And guys keep giving some requests and if you've already asked for a request and got it, u can still ask for more. It just won't be out until all the other requests r out.

Okay Ly guys. Bye

- Sarah

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Sky Da mrs.grimes

Fanfiction

1.6K 58 19
227K 7.2K 65
𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞�...
263K 9.1K 49
WARNING: this book is poorly written, if you don't like badly written books, I suggest you read my other ones, thank you :) + "They're everywhere.. ...