Rejected Soul (First series o...

By zebra123

Jenna is basically the rejected, unwanted child. She tries her very best to fit in, but it never happens. The... More

Chapter 16
Chapter 15
Chapter 14
Chapter 13
Chapter 12
Chapter 11 (Edited)
Chapter 10 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 6 (Edited
Chapter 5 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 1 (Edited)

Chapter 8 (Edited)

13.6K 175 19
By zebra123

Hey Wattpaders<3

Its P.A Day today, so I thought why not upload a chapter:)

So its kinda boring compare to other chapters... I think lol and I hope you enjoy it:)

Jenna's (P.O.V)

It’s been a week since the ceremony night, and it had been the worst week ever for Dixie and I. Father didn't seem to drop the subject of Dixie and I insulting the future beta and the alpha of the pack. Every passing hour, at least one of the pack members came bursting down into our room forcing us to apologize to them.

At first we rebelled completely against the idea, but after getting tired of their demands, we agreed.

It was very difficult for Dixie to swallow her pride and show respect to the people she despised. But her denial didn’t last long as they threatened of kicking her out of the pack.

It terrified me deadly when I noticed she wasn’t budging from her decision at the beginning. But after many arguments and pleadings, she accepted with angry mood and slumped shoulders.

We both at last made our way downstairs were a small group of people were formed around the dinning table.

Josh was sitting on the head chair with celeb on his side. There were many other highly ranked pack members along with them, but their aura didn’t contain much energy and power as it radiated from our mates.

The whole entire time, I tired to keep my head down while Dixie had her stubborn chin up with glaring and accusing eyes towards her mate.

I had to admire her confidence. The way she walked gracefully with no care and confidence directly showed that she was made to be the female Alpha.

Finally after a long dreadful hour, Dixie accepted that she would no longer behave inappropriately and keep her distance from her mate and along with the pack members who weren’t comfortable around her.

Noticing the great advantage of her decision, I decided to the same.

Celeb seemed to have no problem as he instantly nodded his head and waited for his alpha to close the small meeting.

I decided not to take his action dreadfully upon my heart knowing that it was probably the right choice. I had decided long time ago that it was probably best if we both kept our distance and acted as bare acquaintance as we addressed ourselves as, even though it was clearly noticeable how I longed for him and his wolf longing for his mate.

Sometimes it was very entertaining watching him struggle with his wolf from reaching out to his mate.

He though it was merely evidential as he stole glances towards my face every once in a minute. A grin of happiness always appeared on Dixie’s lips when she knew how desperate he was becoming in need of his mate, but yet completely rebelled against the idea.

But that amusement did not last very long each day as my headache heightened.

Every peaceful night, I bolted awake from bed with tremendous pain dancing around my head. Dixie has been very patient with me for the days that she has spent so far.

Every morning was my warning call for running to the bathroom and emptying my stomach. The food that went down my throat always made its way out as the disease from my head infected my organs in the stomach.

No matter how many times I tried to put on a brave face and face the world with cheerful mood, it all came down on me with in the mornings and middle of the peaceful nights.

"Ready?" Dixie asked coming from the bathroom picking up her bags.

The whole house was filled with excitement as we all were going on our long holiday trip to some unknown private island owned by one of our alliances.

But the most excited one was Dixie, as she couldn’t seem to stop chattering about the adventures she was going to have or all the great things she had planned for the both of us.

I nodded my head and picked my bags as well.

Nothing fancy seemed to bother us as we had our comfortable clothing on. But looking at others with their short summer dresses and fancy hats, embarrassment drowned us.

A nasty snarl took place in the room as everyone’s attention turned to my back. Immediately acting upon the same action, I turned around and soon came to realize it was Sally. She was dressed in a very short outfit, almost exposing her whole flesh glaring deadly towards us.

To this day, I have no idea what this girl’s problem was as she was the one who made my life miserable and stole my mate. I was supposed to be the one with anger and problems towards her, but she always turned the tables around and got all the attention.

Ignoring her rude looks and crude sounds, I turned back around and waited for our leave.

The tension around the room heightened as Sally kept on making rude comments. Just as I was about to get out of the house for fresh air, Celeb walked in.

"The cars are here, its time to go." A loud chattering occurred as everyone picked up their bags and walked towards the front door with excitement.

I couldn’t contain the laughter the ignited within me when I saw how Dixie danced around the driveway with her bags in hands. A few giggles and chuckles roused around the driveway when she dropped her bags started dancing hysterically.

But it didn’t last long as our names got called impatiently.

I scanned for a private car, when we both were called once again. Immediately I knew whose voice it was. I turned my head sideways and saw Celeb waving his hands towards the car he was standing by.

"We don't have all day, get in the car." Immediately I distasted his commanding tone like he was the master and we were his slaves. Letting out a deep annoyed sigh, I took Dixie's hand to lead the way.

 He took few strides towards us and took the bags from my hands. When he reached for it, his fingers accidently brushed against mine suddenly bringing electrifying sensation through my soul.

A lustful gasp escaped from my mouth as the affect of one simple accidental touch grew in my body like endless roots.

As in a pathetic way to protect myself from falling in his arms, I took few steps backwards to escape from the lustful pull.

It seemed like he was in a deep faze from our touch as he took his time calm himself down. Then wasting not another second, he threw the bags carelessly at the trunk of the car and slammed it shut. Letting out deep breaths, I finally  manage to relax my wild heart.

Dixie took my hand and led me to the car, as I seemed to have no control over my body, but to yearn for him to somehow free me from the dysfunctional moment. As she opened the door, she immediately froze right in the spot where she was standing.

"You've got to be kidding me." She mumbled with a scowl. With a curious mind, I looked past her when foreign curses appeared from my own mouth.

Sitting there with full authority and cockiness was Sally, Celeb and Josh.

"Get in the car; we don't have the whole day for you two princesses to fuss around." Josh spat harshly sitting in the driving seat, only staring at Dixie. Lord it seemed like these two ungrateful males not only acted the same, but also talked in the same tone.

"Alright asshole." Dixie spat back and sat in the back seat. I immediately sat in the front not wanting to make it a bigger deal than they both were already creating.

Also it was a fair escape from those two who had the back seat occupied with their stuff. Once everyone was settled, Josh turned on the ignition and drove the car as the others followed behind.

***** 

The drive was long, uncomfortable and most of all boring with all the nonsense talk of Sally. All I wanted to do was to bang my head against the window over and over again to somehow show her that she wasn’t really that interesting to listen to. When Celeb kept on answering her questions, irritation was showing clearly in his tone but yet either he didn’t stop.

"Can you just shut up for a second and give all our ears a break? God you’re so annoying." Dixie finally yelled cutting Sally off. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from giggling.

"I suggest you mind your business." She answered angrily.

"Well, if you shut up then I will gladly mind my business." Dixie answered her back with irritation.

"Listen you-"

"Calm down Sally." Celeb interrupted cutting her off. She huffed angrily and finally stopped talking for the rest of the ride.

***

After one hour we finally reached the island and indeed it was remarkably beautiful as they described it as. I looked around and saw there were about 250 cottages around the island.  The pack members were walking, or running with their mates, as the kids were splashing water at each other. God why wasn't I destined to do something like that with my mate?

Shaking my head from the depressing thoughts, I headed towards the cottages. 

It took me only minutes to choose a cottage since all of them were the same and Dixie was absolutely fine with anything. Entering the cottage, I immediately dropped the bags and walked towards the large window. Looking through it, an awe gasp escaped my lips.

The island was surrounded by tall mountains and breathtaking tress. I didn't notice it from the outside, but from here everything looked crystal clear. Seconds later I felt another’s presence. Turning around, I saw Dixie with the same expression.

 "Beautiful right?" I asked and she just nodded her head. I stared back at the view when we both heard a painful soft moan. I paid more attention to the sound when I noticed it was coming from outside. Immediately I opened the door and gasped. I heard Dixie footsteps behind as she kept on asking what was wrong.

"It’s a kitten, and its injured." I said and slowly picked it up heading towards soft blanket that was lying on the floor. I heard the door click close and soon she was running behind me. The kitten was moaning continuously. 

'What are we going to do?" I asked looking up since Dixie was standing and I was kneeling on the blanket with the small kitten in hand. I put my hand on its hip when suddenly a bright light appeared under my hand. I gasped and snatched my hand away.

"Did you see that?" I yelled looking at Dixie. She nodded her head, but still her gaze lingered on the injured kitten.  I looked back at the injured creature that was lying on the floor in front of me.

"Put your hand on its injured hip again." Dixie said and I immediately looked at her in disbelieve.

"Just do it." She said annoyed. God this girl had some temper issues. I did was she told me to and immediately the light glowed again. My eyes suddenly became so wide that it felt like it would pop out in any second. Dixie gasped and I knew she had the same expression on her face.

The kitten's moaning suddenly stopped and I immediately removed my hand from its hip. Its hip looked completely fine by now. It was like it never got injured in the first place.

“Something freaky is wrong with you Jenna." Dixie yelled with surprised excitement. I let out a deep sigh and closed my eyes.

"I just healed the kitten." She made an 'uhum' sound and giggled afterwards. I opened my eyes and saw the kitten struggling to get up. Suddenly a curious thought visited my mind. Looking at excited face of Dixie, I decided to ask her.

"Dixie you put your hand on top of the kitten's hip and let’s see if it glows." Excitement was gone from her features and a serious look took place. I kept on staring at her when she finally gave in from her stoic face and kneeled down in front of the kitten. She placed her hand on the kitten's hip and we both waited patiently......

And waited......

 Still nothing happened. 

"It’s not working." She said and removed her hand. I immediately pulled her hand back towards the hip of the kitten.

"Just concentrate alright, it might work." She nodded and closed her eyes. Soon enough the same light appeared under her hand, but it was a little dimmer than mine. A smile formed on my lips and I let out a sigh of happiness.

"What?" She asked and suddenly gasped when she looked at her hand.

"Oh my god, something is wrong with both of us Jenna." I laughed at her shaking my head.

"And it’s cool. Maybe we'll never be able to shift into a wolf, but at least we're not useless as others think we are. We can heal Dixie, think about it." She let it all sink in and nodded her head smiling.

Suddenly the door burst open making both of us scream out loud. 

"Gosh losers. Get down to the beach, dinner is ready." Raul, one of the pack members said and left the room.

"You could've knocked you idiot. And we're not losers, you are for not knowing how to knock the door and almost breaking-"

"He's gone Dixie, let’s go." I giggled. She shook her head and picked up the kitten.

"Where are you taking it?" I asked suspiciously.  

"Well we can't leave it in here starving. This poor thing needs to eat as well." I nodded my head and we both made our way to the beach to our lovely pack that was desperately waiting for us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it was boring, but I'll try to make it more interesting next time.

Please vote......................

Like...................................

And comment.................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
114K 5K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
123K 1.6K 50
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
55.5K 9.3K 69
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙