Fearlessly Loved By A Beast...

Per wwepurplevixen

*SEQUEL TO FEARLESS IN THE EYES OF A BEAST * HIGHEST RANKINGS - 10 NOVEMBER 2018 - #11 NIKKI BELLA 13 Novembe... Més

YOU WALKED AWAY..
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
CHAPTER 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 PART 1
Chapter 52 PART 2
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Because I love you...
THANKS + DEDICATIONS +...
Q&A about Fearless Beasts♡

Chapter 12

2.2K 49 32
Per wwepurplevixen

"...So why try to be anything more,
Than we are meant to become.
Maybe coming and going
is what makes us who we are. "

✘✘✘

"Morning " I smiled at Bryan as I walked into the kitchen and sat at the table.

"Hey I didn't even know you were here" he raised his eyebrow as he blended some green stuff.

I was too sleepy to pay attention to his latest concoctions .Some of them were good , while others?

Not so good .

I never understood why no one had more than one guest room in their house. I mean Renee and Dean weren't bad sleepers but when you add Paige in the mix ?

It gets pretty bad.

But who was I to complain, I technically didn't even have a house.

"Why would I not be here?" I asked as I stood up and poured myself some coffee, not taking the risk with Bryan's juices today.

"You didn't come here after the show with the other crazy ones down the hall. I know, because my headache wasn't as bed when I went to bed..." He smirked as he turned and leaned against the counter.

"Fuck you Bryan!"

He narrowed his eyes at me before answering as he didn't like cursing that much.

"Hey I'm just being honest but I thought you might have spent the night with Brock?" He shrugged as he took a seat in front of me causing me to take the place I had before.

"Did you not watch Raw last night?" I asked, even though me landing up here was my fault, there was no love lost from my Beast's side in that ring.

"I did but I watched him come out and joining Charlotte ,to you kissing him and low blowing him, to him kissing you and ... " He trailed off on what had been occurring over the past two months.

Basically two months without my Beast, we were truly more apart than together as I doubt there was even a month that went by straight with no fighting .

"Well to put it bluntly Bryan figured there was enough sexual tension between Big Gorilla Beast and Fearless Beast for a night in a hotel" I heard Dean as he stumbled into the kitchen.

"Well there wasn't..." I shrugged.

I sighed as even though he treated me like crap at the arena , he said I should come to his hotel room when he was Brock earlier in the night .

I wasn't exactly sure why I came , I mean I knew where it would end up but for all I knew he could be finally letting me know his reasons...

I knocked and waited, hoping he wasn't so angry that he actually wasn't here. I mean, he did follow Charlotte as she ordered him to leave.

"Brock.." I whispered almost pleading hoping I was wrong and the door swung open.

"What are you doing here?" He raised his eyebrow as he leaned on the door basically blocking my way in.

"You wanted me here.." I stated even though I could see that wasn't the case anymore, I was simply relieved he was in there .

While Brock was hardly the type that would have hurt me by being unfaithful. Yes my mind drifted there quite a lot before, but that was before the weekend.

So in the end even if the thoughts popped into my head I knew they could never be true.

"That was before Nicole.."

"Before what?" He shook his head and walked in and I followed and closed the door.

"What's wrong? One minute you don't want to leave me and the next you don't want to acknowledge me and you listen to Charlotte and you cant.."

"Charlotte fucking Charlotte" he muttered as he turned to face me again..

"Tell me something Nicole. Are you here to piss Charlotte off ? Cause she's down the fucking hall, I can go get her. Maybe you want to kiss me when you see her coming or fucking record us and show her?" He glared.

"Brock I don't..." I began as he seemed furious with me but I didn't do...

"I take a picture with my girlfriend and what happens? " He moved to me and I couldn't help my jaw clenching at the way he was going off on me.

"Is this about me posting it? Brock she posted a picture of you and her and she's not even your girlfriend, yet when I do it you fucking treat me like this?" I frowned but my words didn't take down his glare.

"Exactly, she's not my fucking girlfriend and neither are you remember?"

I didn't get what point he was trying to make but one thing stood out.

"I remember. Sorry for coming here." I turned but felt my arm being tugged.

"You are not just running away. Check the fucking post!"

"How did you even see it? Let me guess Charlotte!" I asked as I took my phone out.

"This isn't fucking Charlotte's fault , she didn't post it!"

" @WWECharlotte you think his part of Team Flair? but stealing him will be as easy as making #TheBeast take a picture with me😉😉 "

"This isn't a game Nicole. Posting pictures of us together.."

"You posted the picture with you and Charlotte" I fired back as clearly she seemed to be the exception for every fucking thing.

"Yes I did but I was using her to make you jealous but that's not what's happening here.
I am being used and you know I hate that because I would never use you.."

"I didn't use you!"

"Then why the fuck did you put her in there? The picture I fucking took because I couldn't say no to you was used so I look like a weak fucking idiot but that's what I am when it fucking comes to you Nicole and you used it .."

"What happened to this being separate lives? " I sighed.

" You made them the same again when you posted it .You fucking did it by making me look like a joke in this fucking game with Charlotte. I hate being used Nikki, I hate being made a puppet. I'm getting enough of that with this fucking storyline I have no fucking control over. The last thing I need is my girlfriend doing the same"

Girlfriend?

I shook my head.

"Don't bring the storyline in when its your fault we are in this fucking mess Brock, cause remember who signed a contract to betray the person they love !"

His jaw clenched as he glared at me but instead of firing back he simply pushed past me and left.

"So his mad that you posted a picture?" Brie frowned.

"I get where his coming from. I mean his a private guy and he didn't care doing it with Charlotte cause she's nothing to him like he was using her. But here your first post with your boyfriend is with her name there . It does seem like you merely posted it to mess with her"

Everyone except Pale one was currently in the kitchen. She was a late sleeper...

"She did the same to me when she posted that picture of them months before."

I didn't want to admit that briefly when I posted it, it was to stick it to Flair...

"But" I heard Renee. "That picture with her meant nothing to him and yes she was using him but again she means nothing to him. You are his girlfriend, well kinda "

"Its just a fucking picture" I snapped and shook my head and set my plate in the dishwasher.

We were okay not even for a week.

Basically all of them were taking his fucking side. I hadn't told them all the beastly details, just that he saw it and didn't like it.

"Sis look, Brock is your guy. But you need to be careful, she's looking for things to use against you to pull him away from you because she ain't blind. Even if they don't know you guys are/were dating she can see he doesn't care to be with her. Its her vs you but so far you have been more with him in ring than her because he uses those opportunities to get to you..."

I sighed, "I get what all of you are saying but its fine guys I wasn't looking for all the opinions. You asked me where I was , I answered. "

I shrugged and walked away.

"You don't need to be a ..."

"Leave her alone Brie." Dean sighed while I disappeared into the room to shower.

While I always appreciated their advice I couldn't deal with it all.

I had Brock who was fucking bipolar.

I was angry at myself for recklessly posting the picture but then mad at him, because he was shouting at me.

SMACKDOWN BEFORE EXTREME RULES

It was the contract signing tonight and I was relieved as I honestly didn't feel like fighting.

"Hey." I saw Brie enter the empty gym .

"Here to call me a bitch?" I raised my eyebrow but she shook her head.

"We always say things to help you and normally you don't mind it." She frowned as she took a seat in front of me.

"I'm 32 years old. I love Brock, yes I love him. I don't need a lecture on falling too fast" I said it because none of them knew it yet and it had only been about five or six months mixed with us being unofficial, fighting and making up.

"I wasn't..."

"I know that look Brianna.." I narrowed my eyes at her as she wasn't going to lie to me right now.

"Continue Nicole..."

My head was fucking spinning cause I can't keep up with him and then its spinning because I can't keep up with myself either.

"As long as his with her no matter what he says there's some insecurity inside me and I don't like it but he doesn't want to let me know why he would go to her.." I shrugged.

"Nikki you shouldn't let it get to you that's what she wants. She's using him but you can't let her see it get to you. I hate when they disarm you in the ring like that. You are champion Nicole, she wants it and you are not going to let her get it. So forget about Brock until after you win your match on Sunday and focus on this baby. Brock will still be there once you win"

"But if I lose? Will he.. "

"Nicole, he doesn't care about whether you are champion or not. If it seems like he does it's most likely because he cares about you so much. "

I nodded, " Come on, I have to go , I have been late to the gorilla enough times!"

***

"On Sunday you will know my win at Wrestlemania wasn't a fluke. I know there's a chance I might lose. Lets be realistic ..you are a Beast but even if I do I won't go down without a fight."

We had just signed but of course Dean had something to say .
I stood next to Dean as Brock stared at me..

I wasn't sure why when I waited for over two hours for him to return before leaving for Brie's.

"I am sure you will win Lunatic. We will both win." I smiled as I moved towards Brock but stared at Charlotte who was right next to him .

"And you and YOUR Beast will know what its like to lose yet again! Because while you claim at Wrestlemania that I cost you, your match. Deep down you know Beast that my Lunatic conquered YOU. "

He folded his arms with as he smirked.

"I don't plan on losing baby.." He shrugged .

Baby..

"But unfortunately you are going to Brock." I heard Dean and moved back.

"You can believe what you want Mr Ambrose but on Sunday my client will show you how he conquers you in your own Asylum.."

"Why wait till Sunday? Why doesn't Brock Lesnar show me how he is so much superior than all of us? " Dean smiled as I stared up at him.

"You really want to.. " before I could finish I felt myself being pushed me into Dean causing us both to hit the mat.

But Dean soon got up and glared at the person who had done it, Charlotte. He moved closer to her but only Brock moved in front of her glaring back at him before he could do anything .

My eyes left Brock and met hers as she smiled . I immediately got to my feet and jumped onto her.

There were no other members here as per request by Stephanie made on Monday night.

They were backstage though.

As I was slamming her head I felt myself being pulled off and as I looked up I saw Brock standing over me.

I quickly crawled back and sprung to my feet.

"What are you doing?" I glared at him but he glanced behind me and turned around and fought with Dean . I guess he had glanced at the monitor and seen Dean getting ready to take a chance .

I turned my attention off them and searched for Charlotte but she was running through the crowds.

Fucking Beast!

I saw Dean punching Brock so I grabbed my title and slowly got out.

One minute I was on the apron and next thing I knew I was on the floor outside the ring.

"Shit !" I screamed out as I held my knee and I saw Dean staring over and I realized he was pushed against me.

"Nikki I'm.. "

I got up but before he could climb out he was pulled away by Brock and Brock then delivered an F5 onto him.

I was limping backstage as I had hurt my knee on landing. I knew it wasn't bad I just had to walk it off.

"Nicole." I heard him but I knew he was with Charlotte.

I guess him calling me while he was with her was his way of giving me what I wanted.

But I could care less about her knowing. I just wanted him to not choose her over me.

I was so over this storyline.

"Nicole." I sighed and turned and as I did I saw it was just him.

"Are you okay?" He moved to me but I moved away before he could corner me.

Are you kidding me!

"No I am not fucking okay . Just leave me alone. I don't want to speak to you right now"

I shook my head and walked on.

"NICOLE!!!!"

A/N:

Hope you liked xx

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

358K 16.5K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
19.5K 1.2K 52
I ran as fast and far as I could, with tears in my eyes. How could I be so foolish? Of course he doesn't like me! Nikki was right... I ran into the...
15.7M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
73.7K 2.4K 73
♥WON BEST NIKKI BELLA FANFICTION - 2017 DECEMBER AWARDS♥ ♡WON BEST NIKKI BELLA FANFICTION - 2018 MARCH AWARDS ♡ SONGS FOR BOOK: Nickelback - Never Go...