Stitched Kisses (Jeff X Reade...

By WolvenWhiteRabbit

"LET ME GO! " you screamed, it was no use. You were bound to this .. Machine and you couldn't move. Will so... More

The day you disappear
Taking you home
He's a softie
I'm sorry
Nothing but tease
is this happening?
you're date
In trouble but who cares
Hes kidnapped
na na na na BATMAN
you saved me
Together at last
LEMON WARNING
next morning
memories *trigger warning: self harm*
tears and betrayal
zalgo
a/n
remorse
saying goodbye
:3
He's alive
shoutouts!!
Your Birthday
shoutouts 1
a/n
Teaser
whoop
do it!!
art of the week
places to send your art

And then a hero comes...what? a killer....oh

14.6K 393 183
By WolvenWhiteRabbit

You wake up strapped to a machine, scientists surround you, each part of your body is strapped down, you can't move. You start to panick, struggling against the restraints. They all rush to you, trying to calm you down.

"LET ME GO!" you screamed, but nothing. No one could save you. You were all alone, until you heard a faint scream outside the door, the door burst open. You squinted your eyes to make out the figure but they were to blurred from all the injections.

All you saw was the figure rushing everyone with a knife, his voice deep and word melting "don't ever touch my baby sister sally again" he said.

Wow, a guy sticking up for his sister? That's cute, you thought. The figure walked up to you, your eyes fixing to him. His wide burnt eyes, that carved smile. The blood stained hoodie and the scent of alcohol and bleach. You widened your eyes and said in a croaky tone "Jeff..." .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
150K 2.9K 18
Wrote this out of boredom Most of these was written like a few years ago so everything sucks rip. its literal cringe, so welcome to my old cringe boo...
20.3K 557 18
Werewolf and Vampire AU [Solangelo] character credits to Rick Riordan from the Percy Jackson series.
198K 2.6K 17
The teams had just been selected when the Konoha 12 were called by the Sandaime Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, with their newly formed teachers and parent...