Captive ( a Fairy Tail [Natsu...

Oleh BlazingScarlet

Lucy Heartfilia had the perfect life, being the daughter of a rich man and growing up into a beauty. Little d... Lebih Banyak

Captive ( a Fairy Tail [Natsu x Lucy] fanfiction ) [AU]
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11

09

17.4K 543 185
Oleh BlazingScarlet

Hi my dear readers, finally an update ! :) I think this chapter is longer than the others (I hope), so do enjoy ! Vote and comment please, and thank you so much for all your support and comments !

-
-
-

Lucy hummed a tune as she swept the floor, a little smile on her face. Apparently, Levy told her that she had to do certain chores as a slave, such as sweeping and cleaning up your master's room.

The door clicked open and Lucy turned around, watching as Natsu walked in, a unhappy expression on his face. To Lucy, it was strange seeing Natsu looking unhappy since he looked happy most of the time.

"What's wrong ?" Lucy asked, a little concerned.

"Harsh job, had to beat a man up." Natsu replied, sighing as he flopped onto his bed.

"Don't you do that all the time ? Shouldn't you be used to it ?"

"Doesn't mean I like it, Luce." Natsu replied gruffly.

Lucy almost blushed. It was strange how she liked Natsu calling her Luce. It felt special somehow, almost as if they were friends.

"Well, it's part of your job and you have no choice but to do it, right ? And you're in this mafia business for a reason." Lucy said, shrugging.

"I wasn't always in here." Natsu said sadly, and Lucy looks up in surprise.

Was Natsu being forced into this ?

"Uh, are you trying to say that you don't want to be here ?" Lucy asked, curious now.

"Yeah, I don't."

"Quit then ! And take me with you too !" Lucy said brightly.

"It's not that easy." Natsu said with a sigh.

Lucy frowned. Was there something she didn't really know about Natsu ? Now that she thought of it, she didn't know anything about him.

"Natsu, how bout we play a game ?" Lucy suggests with a smile.

"A game... ?"

"It'll get your mind off things, trust me ! And we'll learn more about each other too !"

"Sounds good to me." Natsu nodded slowly, and Lucy beamed.

"Great, so let's play 20 questions !"

-

-

-

Natsu smiled slightly and almost wanted to laugh. 20 questions ? Wasn't that some high school game that teenagers played during parties ?

"I'll go first !" Lucy said, grinning. "Natsu, what's your favourite color ?"

Oh, what a question !

"Red and orange, I can't decide between the two." Natsu answered.

Lucy grinned, "Colors of fire ?"

"Heh, I've always liked fire." Natsu said, smiling, before asking, "Okay, what's your favourite color then ?"

"Blue !" Lucy replied, smiling. "I used to wear blue all the time, I seriously loved that color."

Natsu looked thoughtful for a moment. "Would you like to wear blue clothes again ?"

"Yes ! But it's kinda impossible huh, considering my situation right now." Lucy smiled sadly.

"Hey ! Never say never, nothing's impossible !"

"Sure, nothing's impossible." Lucy smirked, a sarcastic tone in her voice.

Natsu kept silent for a moment.

"Hey Luce, I kinda need to do something now. How bout we continue our game in awhile ?" Natsu said, asking as well.

Lucy frowned slightly, "Okay. I'll just go back to sweeping the floor. Yay, so much fun ! "

Natsu chuckled. Lucy was really sarcastic at times.

"See ya blondie, I'll be back soon. Don't miss me !" Natsu said cheekily, grinning.

"Wait, are you flirting with me ? That's so not like you !" Lucy blushed mildly.

"Nah, I'm not. All I said was don't miss me right ?" Natsu looked confused. That was flirting ?

"Erm never mind. Go do whatever you need to do !" Lucy blushed even redder now.

"Uh... Okay Luce."

-

-

-

As Natsu shut the door behind him, Lucy sank to the ground, her hands on her burning cheeks.

What was I thinking ? Lucy thought, the blush still evident on her face. Natsu would never flirt with me ! I'm just a slave ! Wait, why do I care ? Why am I blushing ?

Lucy sighed, before getting up. Maybe she had just a teensy, weensy, little crush on Natsu. Just maybe.

"It's just a crush ! Infatuation ! I'll escape soon, get out of here, and bye bye ! Natsu won't even be in my life anymore !" the blonde said, nodding to herself.

Lucy froze for that second. Escaping meant leaving everyone behind. Natsu, Loke, Aries, even Levy and Juvia, whom I just met. But if I escape, it means going back to the outside world !

A small voice piped up in Lucy's mind. Sure, you'll be in the outside world, free to do whatever you want, no longer a slave. However, don't forget, you'll be all alone without any money or home.

All alone. These two words kept ringing in Lucy's head as she buried her head in her hands.

"God dammit."

-

-

-

Natsu whistled cheerfully as he left the room. Well, he was sorta happy, having learnt more about Lucy. He remembered that sad smile on her face as she said she wouldn't be wearing blue clothes anymore.

Blue clothes, hmm, Natsu wondered.
Ah, I know, I'll go find Aries ! She is in charge of clothes ain't she ?

Natsu broke off into a sprint and came to Aries's dressing room, where she lingered most of the time, attending to the needs of new slaves and checking on clothes.

"Aries !" Natsu pushed open the door and found Aries absentmindedly knitting.

"Oh, Master Natsu !" Aries immediately hid her knitted scarf behind her back and bowed, smiling uneasily.

"Were you knitting ?" Natsu asked, looking behind her hands.

Aries flushed, before answering, "Sorry ! And uh, yes, I'm knitting."

"For who ?"

Aries blushed, " Someone special."

"Ah okay, well I was wondering if you could help me." Natsu said casually, grinning.

"I'll do my best ! What is it that you need, Master Natsu ?" Aries smiled.

"Well erm," Natsu scratched his head awkwardly, "I need some clothes for Lucy."

"For Lucy ? I gave her clothes already didn't I ?" Aries looked confused.

"Yeah well, can I have blue clothes for her ?" Natsu asked.

"Blue clothes ?" Aries looked surprised for a moment before smiling. "I think I can spare a few."

"Thanks Aries ! You're the best !" Natsu yelled, and Aries blushed, giggling.

Aries set down her knitting tools and the scarf on her chair before getting up, walking to the racks of clothing. She disappeared in the sea of clothes and racks for a few minutes, then she appeared with a few sets of blue clothes. There were a few different shades of blue.

"Here you go, some dresses, tops and skirts. Nothing too fancy, but I think they'll do ! And I'm sorry !"  Aries said with a smile, handing them over to Natsu.

"Thanks Aries ! You're amazing !" Natsu took the folded clothes, grinning.

"It's only because you're Master Natsu !" Aries said with a blush and a smile.

"Thanks again !"

"You're welcome !"

Natsu left Aries's room feeling pleased with himself. There, now Lucy would smile, and she'll know that nothing's impossible.

Natsu treated Aries as a friend rather than a slave. Loke adored her and Natsu befriended her after she helped him once.

Natsu opened the door to his room and entered, greeting Lucy cheerfully. Lucy looked torn apart as he entered, and Natsu wondered why.

"Uh is something wrong ?" Natsu asked her.

"No, of course not !" Lucy said with forced laughter, her voice a sudden octave higher.

There was definitely something wrong, but Natsu didn't want to push her.

"Here you go, these are for you !" Natsu passed the blue clothes to Lucy, who gasped.

"For me ?" Lucy smiled widely, and tears appeared in her eyes.

"Yeah for you, and why are you crying ?" Natsu panicked for a moment.

"You're so sweet !" Lucy blushed as she flung her arms around him, dropping the clothes in the process.

"Heh, nothing's impossible right ?" Natsu grinned as he hugged her back.

"Thank you so much Natsu !"

"Anytime, Luce."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

856 41 36
Lucy loses her family in a tragic plane crash at a terribly young age of 6. Whether she's alive or not, no one knows... That is, until a full 10 year...
431K 14.3K 50
Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel are best friends since they are young. They are always together. They do everything together. They don't keep secr...
18.2K 377 25
Lucy Heartfillia starts feeling pretty neglected after the return of the supposedly dead Lisanna Strauss. Most of team Natsu doesn't talk to her anym...
2.3M 82.5K 50
AU/OOC Natsu Dragneel is the well-known playboy of Fairy Tail High. But will his demeanor change when the new transfer with good intentions, Lucy Hea...