Tenderhearted (Blueberry Sans...

By lemomdust

Reader, in this story your traits of character are adventurous, shy, kind, loving, .. and tenderhe... More

Prologue.
Authors note.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
FoRgIVE ME
Chapter 4.

Chapter 1.

930 19 24
By lemomdust

You felt yourself groan and stretched but instantly winced in pain. You sat up and looked at your surroundings. You were in some sort of cave.

You then remembered the fall. You looked up and only saw a tiny speck of light. How the hell am I not dead? You thought to yourself and stood up, wincing slightly. There was a pain in your ankle but you were sure it wasn't broken.

You looked down onto the yellow flowerbed you were laying on when you woke up. You came up with the conclusion that this flowerbed broke your fall. Also your backpack since you never did take it off due to you guys leaving straight from school.

You put your hand on your head and massaged a little because you had a pounding headache. But once you did you yelped in pain. You looked down at your hands and saw blood running down them.

You must've hit your head pretty hard for it to start bleeding. You walked your way over to a corner that turns. You slightly limped but it didn't cause you pain. You figured you just had a minor sprain and will fade away eventually. Though, the head injury seemed like it needed immediate care.

You turned the corner and instantly retracted behind the wall.

"Stoopid monsters. Tem wants to kill NOW!!" A weird cat thing grumbled in anger. You decided not to be stupid and wait for it to leave instead of approaching it like a moron.

You digged through your backpack and took out your sharpest pencil just incase.

"damn it! DIS guy again!? ugh Tem outs of here." The cat thing left. You heard bigger footsteps approaching to where the other monster used to be.

"Hm.. no humans today again?" A very deep voice said. Your face heated up in fear. You were a human! It was silent for awhile so you thought the new monster left so you peeked your head just to look. You were wrong.

The monster had spotted you. Well shit. You thought. "Oh! Seems I was mistaken. Come out little human, it's alright I will not harm you." He said in a deep voice. Crap he's coming closer! You gripped your pencil harder but then sighed.

You couldn't hurt him. You were not the kind of person to do that. You sighed again and dropped the pencil. You stood up and walked over with fear present in your movements.

"Oh, you look afraid. Don't be frightened child, I won't hurt you. I give you my promise little one." He smiled down at you. You wearily faked a smiled.

He grabbed your hand gently. You flinched but decided not to pull away. "My name is asgore, and I will be your caretaker from now on." Asgore said. You noticed that he looked like a goat, very fury and fluffy.

You debated whether you should trust him and decided somewhere in the middle. I got nowhere else to go so might as well stick with this guy.

He rested his big fury hand on your face. "Don't worry small child, I'll protect you. As long as you stay with me, I will guide you. You will be safe. Please trust me." He spoke softly.

The look in his eyes seemed sincere. You found yourself leaning into his hand. He then held your hand in his and began walking, looking back at you. He eventually led you through what you found out to be 'the ruins'

He taught you that monsters will attack, but Mercy was the right way to go. You knew you had to dodge their fight in order for them to eventually accept your mercy, but you found it easier to just run away.

Who could blame you? You had no way to revive yourself if you got hurt badly, and once you're dead you're dead. You decided that you won't hurt anything, and show them your mercy by running away. Good plan! You'll even try avoiding monsters all together except Asgore.

You eventually ended up at his tiny house. It felt very warm and cozy. He led you to a door. "Here's your room human, I really hope you enjoy it. I made it as cozy as possible for any human that fell down here. By the way, I never got to learn your name!" Asgore said with glee and chuckled.

"My name is [Name]" You said and slightly smiled.

"What a lovely name" He cheerfully said and tucked some hair behind your ear. He then gasped. "[Name] you've injured yourself! Here let me treat you. I'll be back with some supplies, but in the meantime please settle yourself in your bed." He said quickly and scurried off into another room.

You had completely forgotten about your injury, but now that you remembered your head really pounded. You walked inside your room and enjoyed it's features.

He was right, it did feel cozy. You looked in the mirror. Man, I look horrible. You pulled some yellow flower petals out of your hair and wiped some blood off your lip.

You laid down in your bed and waiting for Asgore to return. Then the door creaked open and Asgore came rushing in. He wiped the blood off and cleaned the wound a little. It stung like hell.

He wrapped a gauze type thing around your head and laid your head back down. "Please rest [Name]. When you are awoken, I'll have a nice meal prepared for you." Asgore said and left the room, turning off the lights behind him.

You sighed. You massaged your ankle that was aching. Man, you should have told him about this too. Maybe he could've fixed it. Oh well.

You closed your eyes for 30 minutes but couldn't find yourself falling into your dreams. You groaned and shoved the blanket off of you. You didn't know what to do and was bored so you decided to look around.

You got off your bed and opened your door. Everything was dark so you assumed Asgore went to bed. You crept your way down the hall and heard laughter coming from down a pair of stairs that led into a purplish hallway.

It sounded like Asgore, so he wasn't asleep yet. You were curious so you quietly walked down the set of stairs. You walked down the hallway and took and few turns and eventually saw him in the distance.

He was talking to... a door? No, someone behind the door. You heard another voice that sounded like a male. It was slightly muffled. Whatever this guy said made Asgore howl with laughter.

Then Asgore pulled out the old knock knock joke. This 'war' went on for a while before asgore stood up. "Well friend, it's time for me to get some sleep. It's been a nice time, once again. But before I leave, I must ask a favor. If any human comes through this door, promise me you'll protect them, won't you?" Asgore asked sounded kind of sad.

Your eyes widened. He was talking about you, wasn't he? You heard the voice say something back, but couldn't make it out.

"Thank you." And with that, Asgore turned around. You quietly squeaked and ran down the hall and up the stairs before you could be seen. You ran into the living room and hid behind the big chair by the dying fireplace.

Luckily, asgore didn't come in where you were, or check your room. He went straight into what seemed to be his room. You sighed and sat down in the chair. You watched as the fire slowly burned. It was dim, and emitted a low red glow throughout the room. There wasn't much left of a fire.

You found yourself more and more curious about that door. You hoisted yourself up and walked down the stairs. When you reached the door you didn't know what to so next.

You thought of something, but were shy to do it. You built up the courage anyways and placed two knocks on the door.

"Knock knock." You shyly said. You waited for what seemed like an eternity for a reply but there was nothing. You gave up, and turned around.

"Who's there?" The male voice that was talking to asgore said. You heart jumped in your throat. Shit I wasn't expecting a reply!

"U-uhm." You stuttered with fear. You didn't know what to do anymore. Your plan had been demolished since you forgot the joke you had in mind.

"Heh. What's the matter kid? You seem chilled to the bone." He said and chuckled. "You must be the human asgore was talking about, am I correct?"

"Well.." You said, unsure whether to tell him or not.

"Eh. It's fine, I know either way." He said. You suddenly felt uncomfortable being down here talking to him. What if you're breaking the rules? What if he tells Asgore? Shit.

"I-I gotta go!" You suddenly yelled.

"Alright kid, see ya." You heard him say before running to the stairs. You ran up and went straight into your room, diving into your bed. You closed your eyes, hoping to fall asleep. Eventually, you did.

You awoke to the smell of food. Your stomach grumbled as you sat up. You left your room and followed the scent to the living room. "Oh! Hello my child, I've prepared a small pie for you! Please, take a slice, you look famished." Asgore said as you approached him.

You willingly took a slice and began to eat. Yummy! Tastes just like moms! ... mom...

You stopped eating the pie and put it back on the plate. Asgore looked confused. "Asgore.. I.. I can't stay here." You said. You felt bad for leaving asgore here all alone, but what other choice did you have? You couldn't stay. You had a family of your own.

Asgore put down the plate. He looked serious. "My child, you can't leave. There is dangerous monsters out there. They will bring you to Queen Toriel and she will kill you." He said.

"I'm sure I'll be fine! I'll use mercy like you taught me!" I said.

"That won't work on her." He said blankly. "I'm going to destroy the only exit to the ruins. I'm doing this for your own safety." Asgore said. You grabbed his arm trying to keep him from doing that but he yanked his arm away causing you to fall. He went down the stairs.

You quickly stood up and followed him. "Stop it Asgore!" You yelled before he had the chance to destroy the barrier.

"No [Name]! I'm doing this to protect you! Now go upstairs." Asgore said. You didn't move. "NOW, [Name]!"

"I refuse to move! I have a family Asgore, please let me through." You pleaded. He looked back to you.

"Fine. But there is one cost. You have to prove to me that you're strong enough. That you have the will to live. Then, and only then will I let you through." He said as you felt your soul get pulled into a battle.

He started throwing attacks at you and you weren't very good at dodging since you fled all those other battles. Attack after attack and you got got hit everytime. He's hurting me, why is he hurting me? Even after being hurt, you couldn't bring yourself to fight. Not now, not ever. You felt tears prick your eyes but you held them in.

You built up all the might you could and ran up to him, pushing him aside as hard as you could. He fell and hit the floor. You pulled yourself out of his battle. "I refuse to fight you. I'm going to run away, and you can't stop me. Goodbye Asgore." You said and used all your strength to open the big heavy door.

He reached out for you. "[Name]! Please. Be careful." He said as you closed the door behind you. You sighed and wiped away your tears. It was cold where you were. You looked around and saw trees and snow.

You breathed out and saw your own ice cold breathe. You stood up, very weak from the injuries asgore inflicted upon you. You hugged yourself to keep warm and limped your way through the snow.

You reached a bridge, and was about to cross it until you heard footsteps approaching you from behind. You were too weak to fall into another battle, so with all your might, trudged faster ahead. The footsteps didn't seize to stop following you, and you ended up running.

It hurt, but death scared you from falling apart in front of that monster. The footsteps eventually stopped and you looked back and saw nothing. A storm had started and you couldn't see anything anyways.

You turned back ahead but then bumped into something. More like someone! You gasp as a monster turned around to face you. It was a skeleton monster, with bright blue eyes that had stars in them.

You scooted yourself away, whimpering. "Oh! Hello there! I haven't seen you around before!" The monster said with a bright smile. You then realized that you were covered in snow, so maybe this monster didn't know you were human. And judging by his deep, deep voice, he was a male.

"You look kind of cold, do you need assistance?" He said and inched closer. You instantly shook your head no and hoped he wouldn't come near. "Hmm.. I don't believe you, but monsters need their space! Mwehehe! Here, at least take my scarf!" He said and let it fly over your face.

After that, he started leaving. You heard him in the distance saying praises about himself but you didn't listen to much. You waited for the voice to fade away completely and slowly stood up from the snow. You took the scarf that monster gave yoh and hugged it for more warmth.

You were freezing, and you figured that all this snow on you was making it worse. You started getting dizzy and looked for the nearest shelter. You eventually found a tiny structure that at least had a roof over it. You walked inside and laid down on the wood flooring it had.

You wrapped the blue scarf around you and rested. Your body ached and your toes were frozen. You didn't want to feel this pain anymore, and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 33 26
This is an x Reader that gets ten chapters per part. Underswap belongs to WHOEVER. The picture is from an animation called "I'm not gay" so yes an an...
243K 10.9K 37
Underswap!Papyrus x Reader And some Fresh!Sans x Reader -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- It isn't hard to slip into a dream. You're happy with what...
257 2 16
You fall down the monster hole at mt. ebott. Through the ruins you make friends and discover there is another human there too. You go with them to ex...
3.7K 195 24
You were the assistant to Alphys, her co-worker tinkered on a very curious machine in the same department you worked at, incidentally that co-worker...