BANDIT II

By 400_SoKold

Bandit Sequel: Ending the drama with Viola and her vicious team wasn't easy for Zee and Bricks. It took a lot... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
Cast

•25•

13.4K 608 432
By 400_SoKold

When you look at the past without God's eyes, you subject yourself to deception. The past no longer exists and God doesn't linger there. However, Satan will show you whatever you want to see and believe, so you will be trapped in an emotion that cannot communicate truth, beyond what you want to remember. - Shannon L. Alder

Two Weeks Later...

Imer...

After classes, I decided to go to the bar with Mike, Jean and Carl. Practice was canceled because the grass is mudded out from a pipe bursting, so the coach just gave us plays to work off of until tomorrow. I pull up to Cafe Stella, valet parking. I enter the bar seeing the homies at the bar laughing and talking amongst themselves. I sit beside Mike, dapping him and the others. I order a drink, paying for it.

"Aye! Well if it ain't stranger danger." Mike teases. I laugh, shaking my head.

"Waddup nigga." I dryly respond, retrieving my drink and change.

"Where you been nigga? Since you and Niara started dating, you went ghost." He says.

"Casper face ass!" Carl jokes, bursting in laughter. Mike laughing right with him.

"Right. Done got him a girl and just said fuck the homies." Jean shakes his head.

"Mhhhmmmmm. Got that ass wrapped right around her finger." Mike comments. I stir my drink with the straw, licking my lips.

"Niara and I broke up two weeks ago." I sigh and shrug.

"Word? What happen, I thought shit was going good since you neglected us and all." Mike mumbles.

"Man since we've been together, all we did was argue because my trust issues. I can put the blame on myself for the first two arguments, but this one is hers." I shake my head.

"What happen my dude?" Carl questions.

"We were at my sister's graduation dinner two weeks ago to celebrate. Usually Niara and I will talk and laugh over dinner, but that night who ever was on her phone was more important. She was texting some nigga faithfully and I mean faithfully. Like as soon as that nigga texted her, she texted right back. So I asked her like who she talking too, she says its nobody. A nobody doesn't get a text back 2.5 seconds after you receive a message or make you smile and laugh. That should be me. Like." I stress shaking my head. The homies all nod in agreement.

"True. What happen after that?" Carl questions.

"So the whole ride home right, she tried to make conversation and shit but I ignored her. Just like she ignored me the whole night. We got home and she got an attitude with me, talking about she hates when I give her the silent treatment. And I asked her again like who was it she was talking too. Her answer was simply nobody for the second time. I'm like a nobody gets that type attention from anyone if they're not important. So I said let me see your phone, she starts that if you can't trust me then we don't need to be together bullshit. Fuck outta here with that. So when she said we shouldn't be together, I'm like cool. I open the door for her nicely and shit like wish granted. She gets ready to leave and wants to say it was her friend she was talking too and he's gay. So I'm standing there like, you could of just said that in the beginning and showed me your phone for proof. The whole dispute and break-up would of been null in void! You expect me to believe that this nigga is "just" your friend and "gay" after you just had a whole problem showing me your proof to back up your statement?! After all that she gone say some shit about how she's all woman and all this other bullshit, talking about if she was cheating she would tell me in all honestly. But when I asked who this "nobody" was, she didn't even fix her lips to say the shit until after the fact." I mumble, taking my drink to my head. I order another one, licking my lips.

"Yea that's iffy, like if the nigga is just ya homie and he's gay you could of just said that in the first place. All that if you can't trust me bullshit is like guilt of hiding. I would of done the same shit." Mike informs.

"I know. But it's whatever, on to the next. Ima just chill out for a while and shop around. I'm already on my shit so fuck it." I shrug.

"Oh! So you down with team and fucking biddies nigga!" Jean excites. I shrug, bringing my drink to my lips.

"I guess so, fuck it." I mumble and shrug. I haven't talked to Niara in two weeks and I'm not kissing ass to get her attention either. I'm tired of calling up these females and kissing up to them when they don't give a shit about me, but love what I give out. I thought Niara was different, guess I was wrong. Just like she was wrong about me. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, taking it out to see a text.

Kimberly💋💁🏼: You left your brush here. I put it up for the next time you come over.

Me: Aight, I'll pick it up some time soon.

I knew that was a slide text, but I got another brush at home. I have plenty of them, plus I'm not in the mood. When I'm ready to slide through, I'll slide through. Just not tonight. I gotta meet up with my sisters and this party planner for our parents 24th anniversary party we're planning. They got married a year before Imani and I were born. When we got up in age, Imani and I would throw them an anniversary party. Now India is helping with our tradition since she's old enough to drink now. This shit is about to be lit, not to mention PopPop's party tomorrow is going to be lit too.

°°₩°°

I pull up in the driveway, parking behind my mom's Bentley. I cut the engine, getting out. I furrow my eyebrows to the familiar car pulling up while closing the door. Niara hops out from her car with tears of anger. She slams her door, walking over to me slapping the shit out of me twice. I turn around towards her, holding my face.

"Are you fucking crazy!" I snap. She slaps me again, pushing me against my car in full rage.

"Why'd you go and cheat huh!" I sigh heavily, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yo what! Ain't nobody fucking cheat on you! We broke up or did your ass forget!" She raises her hand to slap me again but I catch it, getting slapped with the other hand. I sigh heavily again licking my lips as I clench my jaw.

"It's doesn't matter if we broke up! You're suppose think about our argument and we get back together Imer! You don't just give up on us." She sobs.

"Like you did when you walked out the fucking door!" I argue.

"I didn't walk out the door." She mumbles lowly, playing with her nails.

"What yo? Niara you're the one that said because of my trust issues, we shouldn't be together. And we mentally communicated, and when I opened that door you fucking left. You think I'm suppose to chase you and fight to get you back? No! I'm tired that shit! I explained that to you constantly!" I argue, throwing her arms by her side. She furrows her brows in hurt, as I just stand there unmoved by her tears.

"All this could of been avoided, if you would of just told me what I wanted to know! But no! You didn't even give me reason to believe you wasn't cheating on me, or hiding shit Niara so who's fault is it huh?!" She rolls her eyes, slapping me again.

"That's for fucking a bitch and not giving us a good twenty-four hours to break up." She snarls.

"Stop fucking hitting me!"

"No! You're a fuckboy, who needs to be treated as one! So for your fuckboy antics, Ima hit you again!" She sobs in tears. I take the last hit, throwing her over my shoulder while making my way to the door.

"Let me go! Put me down!" She exclaims, punching my back repeatedly. I put the key in the knob, unlocking the door. I lock the door back once we enter, heading towards the steps. I enter my room, closing and locking my door. I throw Niara down on the bed, climbing in between her legs as she punches me in my chest.

"I hate you!" She sobs. I hold her wrist, pinning them down as I leaned in kissing her. She tries to fight me off, gasping once I deepen the kiss causing her to relax and give in. Our tongues fight for dominance as i take control, putting a little weight on her. I could taste the alcohol on her tongue which only meant she was hurt drinking. Same shit I've been doing for the past two weeks. I move down to her neck, over her spot I knew by heart. I could hear her swallow hard as her breath hitched.

"I hate you." She whispers in moans. That shit was only turning me on more. I sit up, taking my shirt off. She looks at me with lust in her eyes.

"You hate me, show me how much you fucking hate me then." I tell her through gritted teeth. She slaps me again, pulling me down by my head as we kiss roughly. We both tipsy as fuck and ain't no telling where this shit might lead after this. At this point it is what it is.

°°₩°°

Santa Fe, Mexico...

Unknown...

"Aim and shoot! Not shoot and aim!" I coach.

"Dumbass." I mumble to myself. For the last four weeks since Octavius and I teamed up, I've been teaching the team we built to shoot. Some of these niggas aims are off, or they don't know how to shoot. In order to take down this family, training is going to be at least another month of my time. But I don't have time, so these mafuckas need to get on the ball.

"How are they doing?" Octavius questions, biting into a sandwich. I roll my eyes at him, as he stands in the doorway, resting his hand above his head on the door frame.

"Really, we've been out here four weeks in this heat and nothing. The only one that can aim and shoot is Dustin. Ramir acts as if he's scared to hold a gun. Damn!" I groan. Octavius laughs, nodding his head towards the door.

"Um...somebody is here to see you." The doorman Jugg informs me. I nod, pushing Octavius out the way and enter the house. As I travel to the living room, I smirk telling my company to sit down at the table. I grab us both some Heineken's fresh out the deep freezer. I twist the caps, throwing them in the trash as I make my way to the table with the bottles in my hands. I hand him his as he passes me my gold cigarette case. I thank him, taking out one putting it to my lips.

"What you got for me?" I question as Octavius sits down at the tables beside me.

"Well Bully is dead just like you requested. I followed him to RockMore's residence. While Imani and Derwin were sleeping, I snuck up on Bully when he wasn't paying attention." My company says. I nod.

"We still working on Yoko correct?" I question, lighting the cigarette. My company nods.

"Yea. She's a tuff cookie, I might have to bring somebody out with me for her." He mumbles.

"Take your time. It's still a lot more work to be done around here." I mumble, toasting the bottle of lips.

"Ok. I think I know what I wanna do, but I gotta get her when she's home alone. Her and Zeus are like tied at the hip."

"Shit I would be tied to that hip too. Yoko is a badd blasian. She got all the ass and breast out this world." Octavius compliments. I furrow my brows, flicking the dead ashes in the ashtray.

"Who is Zeus?" I question.

"Ooooooooo, that's right you don't know." My company chuckles.

"Know what?" I question.

"That's Knight and Sidney had a child." I spit my beer out in spray, holding my chest.

"What!" I question standing to feet in rage. The person stands, and nods.

"Yea. 22 years ago." I can't believe this shit. Knight told me he got a vasectomy when I tried to get pregnant again. That's ok, because they'll suffer and I'll end up coming up on top. Where I should be.

"Farad just keep doing what you're doing. And I'll do what I need to do. We'll get them when we need to." I mumble, walking back out to the yard. It's time to put these niggas to work no games. I wanna come back and I wanna come back hard. It's time to step my game up.

°°₩°°

Back in California...

Yoko...

"Don't try me yeah, clip on limousine yeah
Drinking lean yeah, promethazine yeah
In a dream yeah, thinking bout codeine yeah
Chop it like I'm in the matrix (ay)
Balmain pocket extra cake (ay)." I rap to Super Saiyan by Lil Uzi Vert as I vacuum the living room.

I start twerking, nibbling on the chicken I had cooked just because I had a taste for it. Since Zeus taught me how to cook, I've been in the kitchen whipping it like Chef Curry. I swear I go through cooking oil and seasonings in two weeks. Zeus gets mad at me, but he created the monster. He should be happy I cook now.

Other then him teaching me soul food meals, I watch some YouTube videos to do some cultural dishes. I am half Asian so it's only right I embrace my heritage. I tried my first traditional dish tonight and I hope it came out right. I remember when my mom tried to teach me to cook this exact dish, but I was too busy trying to run the streets. That's why I never learned.

I cut the vacuum, unplugging it out the wall. I make my way to the kitchen, throwing the bones in the garbage disposal. I check on the food, seeing their both done. I turn the stove and oven off, hearing the door open as my songs came on.

And fuck your boyfriend
Bitch, I want some ass tonight, you know my steelo
Alize and Cristal, weed sure you heard of all the
Freaky shit they say about me, huh

Rachet ass bitch, I'm tryna fuck you right now
Thotty ass bitch, I'm tryna smash you right now
Got a lot of jewelry, tryna smash you right now
You say you tryna ride this dick, you need to ride it right now
Thotty ass bitch, I'm tryna smash you right now
Rachet ass bitch, I'm tryna fuck you right now
I got a lot of jewelry, tryna smash you right now
You say you tryna ride this dick, you need to ride it right now! Aye!" I dance to Right Now by DJ Esco feat. Future and 2Pac.

I look over my shoulder, bouncing my brows and shoulders at Zeus as he leans on the door frame cheesing hard. He raises a brow, looking at my ass and I already knew what he wanted. I throw my head back in laughter, twerking as I felt something lite weight hit my ass. I look back at Zues making it rain $100 bills to the floor. I look back at it, still dancing as some paper hits my face. I look up seeing it rain hundreds and fifties, covering my mouth in amusement. Somebody got paid today.

I pick up a couple of bills off the floor, stuffing it in my bra and waist line as Zeus laughs at me. He got the position at Bardessono Hotel, and the money he gets paid is ridiculous. Shit we could move if we really wanted too, but we're waiting until it's close to time for the baby to the arrive. No need of wasting money right now, unless we have too.

"Zaddy got paid and bout to get laid!" I chuckle lowly, walking over toward him. He laughs, hugging me around my waist.

"Fuck my lil thugga thugga right on a bed stacked with money." He smirks looking down at me. I throw my head back in laughter.

"Mmmm. On our Jordan Belfort and Naomi Lapaglia from The Wolf of Wall Street type shit." I state gazing at his plump lips. He nods, lifting my head by my chin, pecking my lips slowly. I rest my hands on his neck, standing on my tippy toes as he picks me up and sits me on the countertop. I wrap my legs around his waist as we kept it simple with the pecks.

"It smells good. What chu make for dinner?" He smiles, pulling back. I lean over the stove, taking off the tops to reveal the food.

"I made cashew chicken and wanton soup." I smile.

"Damn. You threw it down huh?" He chuckles. I blush and nod.

"It looks good. You got a fork?" I hand him some chopsticks, watching him take the wrapper off and eat. He takes a piece of each delighted foods, eating it. I watch anxiously as he licks his lips, with furrowed brows. He holds his hand up and nods.

"Give me some." He says. I laugh, giving him a five and a peck on his cheek.

"You put your pretty little feet in that, with some toenails girl! Who taught thugga thugga how to cook like that!" I laugh at his silliness.

"YouTube." I shrug, hearing the door bell ring. I hop down off the counter, and travel to the door. I knew it had to be the mail because it always comes at this time.

"Package for Ze-" Zeus comes out of nowhere, taking the package and signs the clipboard. I furrow my eye brows, collecting the rest of the mail as I watch him travel to the room and close the bedroom door. I was about to close the main door, but the postman stops me.

"Wait, something for Yoko Miles?" He reveals a small box. I take it from him, signing the clipboard. I close the door, sitting down on the couch as I sit the box down flipping it around to reveal whose it from. Nothing.

"Baby." I call. Zeus doesn't answer.

"Babe." I call once more. Again no answer. I smack my lips, getting up from the couch to see what he's doing. I enter the room, laughing as I saw the money shaped in a heart on the bed.

I feel arms snake around me, looking down at the small open box he holds before me. I gasp covering my mouth in shock as tears welled in my eyes.

"I know you've been through a lot Yoko, but as strong and independent as you are it makes my love grow for you more and more each day. I always knew you were special since we were kids, and now that we're adults I found out why you were special. It's because you're made special for me. In these almost two short months of being with you, I realized that you are my missing rib that I need in my life. You match my craziness and sense of humor, you're also smart and beautiful. Not mention my little thug that I can't get enough of." We both laugh as I listen to his words that touch my heart.

"I wouldn't want to build a family with no one else nor spend the rest of my with with anyone but you. So I'm sayin' you down to ride with a nigga or what?" He proposes. I playfully roll my eyes while laughing and nodding.

"Yes. I'm down to be your ride or die baby." I giggle. He kisses my temple repeatedly, taking the ring out the box and putting it on my finger. I turn to him, wrapping my arms around his neck as we kiss and pull back.

"In a short amount of time Zeus, you showed me so much. It's crazy how a little innocent crush has turned into love so quick, but I'm glad its with someone I can trust to give my heart to. I love you Zeus." I croak, looking up at him with watery eyes. He wipes my tears with his thumbs laughing, causing me to do the same.

"I thought thugs don't cry moe." He teases.

"Well this pregnant thug does." I laugh.

"That's good, you might as well keep them tears coming though. I'm about to make you cry with this good loving I'm about to give to you right now." He assures, picking me up and laying me down on the bed. I squeal in laughter as he showers money over me, kissing me after. I don't know what I would do without Zeus honestly. He taught me so much in so little time, even the things that my parents really never got to teach me. I'm still learning and not afraid to express that. I love him.

Imer and his thottish ways have begun.🙄 Yet him and Niara are both drinking their problems away. Hmmmm🤔Thoughts?

Well Farad snake ass killed Bully. I think y'all already know who he's working for...👀

Why are they after Yoko do you think?

Zeus and Yoko 😭😍🙌🏽 are just darling!

Any guesses on what might be in that box sent to Yoko though? 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 1.3K 41
Five sisters juggling life while making good and bad decisions, stuck trying to make it after the death of their parents. They all gets wrapped up in...
Chicago By Li

General Fiction

646K 41.8K 40
At twenty one years old, Chai [shy] Bennett has found herself trapped in a toxic and abusive relationship. She's loved her boyfriend ever since she w...
14.3K 394 25
"𝘕𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘴" Can love be strong enough to fix the broken pieces? Kiara got her heart broken by her baby daddy, what...
143K 5.8K 32
Nevaeh And Naomii Are Back And They Are Twice As Crazy. Since Their Older Lovers Packed Up And Left, The Twins Are Moving On To Bigger And Better Opp...