Spencer and Emily - Pretty Li...

By spobyisotp

A fan fiction about Spencer and Emily from pll - contains fluff and smut. Hope you enjoy;) More

Chapter 1
Author's note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 5

4.1K 58 4
By spobyisotp

The next day, I wake up with not much recollection of what occurred the evening before.

I pick up my phone to check for messages from Emily but just as I lean over, I hear deep, steady breaths coming from beside me.

Smiling, I turn over to find a sweet-smelling gorgeous mess of dark hair and my quilt pulled up to her chin. I tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear and absently lean down to kiss her cheek. Her skin is so soft that my lips are still tingling when I pull away.  Just as I do so, her long eyelashes flutter and she opens her eyes sleepily.

"Morning," I say abruptly as I jump out of bed awkwardly.

"What's up with you?" Emily looks at me questioningly.

"Sorry, I just um.. I...I still don't know how I feel about this whole..you know.."I stutter, looking down at the floor. I don't know what's come over me.

I hear shuffling on the bed, soft footsteps and then a hand on my cheek.

"Well I remember you being just fine with it last night." I glance up to find myself staring into her eyes, and memories from last night start drifting back; how I felt with her lips on mine, our bodies as one.

"No hesitating. That's always a good sign, I think." She has that look on her face - she knows how I feel about this and that I know as well. She's just trying to get me to admit it out loud.

"Okay, okay. I liked it." The biggest smile spreads across her face as her eyes start to sparkle. I can't stop myself from grabbing her and placing my lips on hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
Max Beer By ice

Fanfiction

67.7K 998 20
Max Beer is obviously Madison Beer's younger sister, but max suddenly gets attention on social media. What can possibly go wrong?
87.2K 2.2K 18
in which sadie sink sees quite a lovely girl, reading a not-so-lovely book in the cafe. [girlxgirl] [fem!oc x sadie sink] [non-famous au] [real life]...
665K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...