Possessive

By DrizzyHayes_

"She was ready to leave me, but I wasn't ready to let her go" - In which a young man accumulates a dangerous... More

•ONE•
•TWO•
•THREE•
•FOUR•
•FIVE•
•SIX•
•SEVEN•
•EIGHT•
•NINE•
•TEN•
•ELEVEN•
•TWELVE•
•THIRTEEN•
•FOURTEEN•
•FIFTEEN•
•SIXTEEN•
•SEVENTEEN•
•EIGHTEEN•
•NINETEEN•
•TWENTY•
•TWENTY-ONE•
•TWENTY-TWO•
•TWENTY-THREE•
•TWENTY-FOUR•
•TWENTY-FIVE•
•TWENTY-SIX•
•TWENTY-SEVEN•
•TWENTY-NINE•
•THIRTY•
•THIRTY-ONE•
•THIRTY-TWO•
•THIRTY-THREE•
Please Read
•THIRTY-FOUR•
•THIRTY-FIVE•
•THIRTY-SIX•
•THIRTY-SEVEN•
•THIRTY-EIGHT•
•THIRTY-NINE•
•FORTY•
•FORTY-ONE•
•FORTY-TWO•
•FORTY-THREE•
•FORTY-FOUR•
•FORTY-FIVE•
•FORTY-SIX•
•FORTY-SEVEN•
•FORTY-EIGHT•
•FORTY-NINE•
•FIFTY•
•FIFTY-ONE•
•FIFTY-TWO•
•FIFTY-THREE•
•FIFTY-FOUR•
•FIFTY-FIVE•
•FIFTY-SIX•
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
•FIFTY-NINE•
•SIXTY•
•SIXTY-ONE•
•SIXTY-TWO•
•SIXTY-THREE•
•SIXTY-FOUR•
•SIXTY-FIVE•
•SIXTY-SIX•
DEAR GIRLS OF COLOR
•SIXTY-SEVEN•
•SIXTY-EIGHT•
•SIXTY-NINE•
•SEVENTY•
•SEVENTY-ONE•
•SEVENTY-TWO•
•SEVENTY-THREE•
•SEVENTY-FOUR•
•SEVENTY-FIVE•
•SEVENTY-SIX•
•SEVENTY-SEVEN•
•SEVENTY-EIGHT•
•SEVENTY-NINE•
•EIGHTY•
•EIGHTY-ONE•
•EIGHTY-TWO•
•EIGHTY-THREE•
• EIGHTY-FOUR •
•EIGHTY-FIVE•
EIGHTY-SIX
•EIGHTY-SEVEN•
•EIGHTY-EIGHT•
BOOK 2

•TWENTY-EIGHT•

6.3K 191 38
By DrizzyHayes_

Hayes' POV

I held my hands tightly around Mackenzie's throat as she thrashed around until her body finally went completely limp.

I got off of her and stood up to my feet, so I was looking down at her.

I kneeled down next to her and checked her pulse but found nothing.

I walked to the kitchen and pulled out some disposable rubber gloves then came back to her body.

I walked to the window in the front of my house and hit the unlock button. A silver Nissan's lights flashed a couple of houses down from my house so I shoved the keys in my pocket and went back over to her body.

I decided to bring her car closer to my house to avoid any nosey neighbors becoming witnesses.

When I reentered the house through the garage, I picked her up bridal style, and took her out to her car which was now parked in my garage. I laid her in the backseat, on top of a couple of blankets and shut the door. I let out a sigh before I got into the drivers seat and started driving to her house.

-

I arrived at Mackenzie's house and parked in her garage since there was a garage door opener attached to her mirror. I got out of the drivers seat and opened the back door, where she was and picked her up before heading to the door leading into the house.

As soon as I got to that door, I tried to open it just to discover that it was also locked. I let out a sigh in exasperation as I searched my pockets for her keys and unlocked the door.

I took her upstairs to her bathroom and set her down on the floor then turned on the bath water.

I went into her room and looked for her makeup to hide the bruising around her neck. I searched around for her foundation and to my luck, it was the waterproof kind. I grabbed one of those makeup sponges, then took everything I had into the bathroom.

While Gabby and I were dating, I would watch as she did her makeup before we went out on a date or before she had an important event to go to. I guess right now I can use those skills I've picked up to cover up Mackenzie's bruises.

I covered up every bruise and mark on her wrist, neck, and upper chest.

I turned off the water and felt the temperature. It was kind of hot, but not too hot.

I stripped her down so she was naked and put her into the water. I held her down under and watched the air bubbles from her mouth and nose start to come up surface as water filled her lungs.

I had to make it look like she committed suicide, so I wasn't the one convicted of murder.

I held her dead body under for about four minutes then decided that was good enough.

I cleaned up and left a "suicide note" in her handwriting.

I grabbed her phone out of my pocket and there was surprisingly no password. Too easy.

I deleted all of the pictures she took from her recent photos and deleted them from her "recently deleted" album, too.

I left the house and went to the grocery store to buy a few things. I'm feeling in the mood for Spaghetti tonight.

〰〰〰

Yess double update, but this chapter is super shitty, man😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715 159 28
Unedited. There was something about her that smittened him, but she was bearing another guy's child. She was smart and that was what attracted her t...
12.6K 334 18
it's just fanfic so don't take it seriously and don't copy my work god have gave all of us brains so please use them... Have a fun time reading!!! Th...
81.7K 2.6K 32
A teenage introverted is what Y/N was who prefers to have her space and to be left alone. She likes to music while being in her room, and it was grea...
203K 5.5K 30
"Psychos can't fall in love" "Then you obviously havent met me"