Supernatural x Reader Oneshot

By crystalwaters819

For the Supernatural fans enjoy this book and I hope you like the one-shot songfic inspired stories. Characte... More

Gabriel x Reader - I Really Like You
Balthazar x Reader - One Last Time
Michael x Reader - Masquerade
Michael x Reader - Masquerade Pt.2
Samandriel x Reader - Classic
A/N
Lucifer x Reader - Lift Me Up
Castiel x Reader - Collide
Gadreel x Reader - Mr. & Mrs.
Samandriel x Reader - Start of Something Good
A/N
Lucifer x Reader - Somewhere
Dean x Reader - Nightingale
Sam x Reader - Colors
Kevin x Reader - In Case
Chuck x Reader - Stranger
Dean x Reader - Forever
BAD NEWS & GOOD NEWS
Gabriel x Reader - Crazy Stupid Love
A/N
Sam x Reader - The Other Chick
Crowley x Reader - Insomniac
Michael x Reader - Do We Even Matter
Samandriel x Reader - Wildcard
A/N
AU: Dean x Reader - For A Minute
Gabriel x Reader - Sugar
AU: Dean x Reader - Beating Heart
AU: Dean x Reader - Beating Heart Pt. 2
A/N
Preference: Couple Song
Preference: Musical/Broadway
AU: Balthazar X Reader
A/N
Lucifer x Reader
A/N

Benny x Reader - Dracula

2.3K 42 25
By crystalwaters819

Note: I just made my decision that I'll be adding both Crowley and Benny, probably other characters soon (will see *yeay*). Also if any of you are intrested in contacting me directly other than using social media, like Instagram or Wattpad, feel free to talk to me on Kik: Crystalwaters819. Enjoy this chapter/oneshot. Song Inspired by Bea Miller - Dracula.

(D/n) = Diner Name.
__________________________________________________________________________________

You are just a normal young lady on the outside, people will see you or judge you as a nerdy person who likes to read books and study a lot but there was more to that. You had a whole other side of you, you work with the Winchesters as a part-time hunter of the supernatural during your free time or even when everyone is asleep, although it didn't disturb much of your full-time job working at a small coffee shop called NightOwl Cafe, around the corner of ___ street.

Every since Sam and Dean didn't call you up to help them with any hunt for weeks, you started to get bored, but you still contacted them just in case they needed you as soon as possible. Currently, it was a Saturday morning and the coffee shop was usually packed with early bird customers which was normal to you, but today was slightly unusual to you. To begin with, most of the customers that came to NightOwl Cafe are the people you knew and there is one person that caught your eye who waited in line to order his coffee or a morning breakfast.

"Good morning, what can I help you with?" You cheerfully asked the man that caught your eye.

"Can I have one of your normal Scones and a Hazelnut Latte, please." He shot a smile at you.

"Sure, is that all?" You make sure his order.

"Yes, that would be all." He assured you.

"That would be $10.50." He handed out the money.

"Mind if I know your name sir?" You kindly ask him.

"It's Benny." He was confused at first but as soon as you took a cup and a marker pen, he understood what the name was for.

"I'll be calling out your name as soon as your food and drink are done, you could take a seat." You informed him.

"Well, well, well, It seems like we got a new customer huh? He looks like he has a hots for you (y/n)." Your colleague, Sebastian stood beside you at the cash register.

"Yeah. You think? We just met, and you took ten steps ahead and already assuming that he likes me, as if." You rolled your eyes and made your way to grab the normal scone.

"I can see how he looks at you and the way he told his name to you. I am sure that he is your love at first sight (y/n)." Sebastian followed behind you to make the Hazelnut Latte.

"You know what Seb, I know your trying to help me with my love life, but I need time for myself after (ex-bf/n) broke up with me. It's been hard on me since that day, thank you for all the help I needed. By the way, I've been keeping myself busy after that break up." You told him.

"Alright (y/n), suit yourself. You're welcome by the way and if you ever need someone to be there for you, you know where to find me." Sebastian continued making the Latte, not wanting to ask you more question.

~Few Seconds Later~

"Order for Benny." You called out, he came as soon as possible.

"Enjoy and have a lovely morning." You greeted him once more.

"You too (y/n)." Benny smiled at you, and noticed a blush at you.

"See, what I told you. Love at first sight." Sebastian whispered behind you making you groan and making his way to the cashier to take customers' orders.

~Minutes Later~

You went to clean up some tables and went to the table where Benny was sitting previously and saw a small tissue note that says 'I overheard you and your friend taking minutes ago, I'm intrested in his thinking and was wondering if you like to go out on a date with me. Call me xxx-xxxx-xxxx. - Benny'. You shoved the tissue not in your apron pocket, without Sebastian noticing.

"Hey Seb, I'll be taking the half day off. Will you be alright handling the Cafe alone? Just for today?" You took the dirty trays and throw out the trash.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I know your a busy lady (y/n)." Sebastian knew you had a second job since he was the only worker was hired at the Cafe.

"Thanks Seb. Just be safe when you close the cafe later." You side hugged him.

From there on, you helped as much as you can before leaving Sebastian alone handling the cafe. Thank goodness that it was just a small cafe that only you and Sebastian could handle on working with out much more help.

~Afternoon~

"Seb, I'll be leaving soon. Make sure everything's okay before closing time." You informed him in the small back office.

"Got it boss. You take care of yourself too (y/n). You being able to live double lives is sure something." Both you and Sebastian chuckled.

"See you tomorrow, Seb." You grab your things and say your goodbye to Sebastian.

Right after you went out of NightOwl Cafe, you take out your phone and dialed Dean's number.

"Hey Dean, where are you?" You asked him, immediately when he picked up.

"Hey (y/n), Sam and I we are on the way to pick you up at the cafe your at. Where just a few blocks away, wait till we get there." Dean told you.

"Sure." You and Dean hung up the phone.

'I should probably text Benny that I got his note earlier.' You thought.

'Hey Benny, it's (y/n) got your note earlier at the cafe. That was straightforward of you to ask a girl out, but I would like to go out with you on a date and get to know you one-on-one.' You send it and immediately got a reply.

'Hey (y/n). Glad to hear you accepting the date invitation. What can I say, most girls go for the bad boys don't they?' Benny asked in his text message.

'Well, I would partially agree to that statement since I can deal both ways for boys in relationship.' You texted him back.

Before you could read Bennys' text message, Dean arrived to pick you up. You slid your phone back to your front pocket and entered the Impala.

"Hey Sam and Dean. Took you guys a few minutes to pick me although you guys are few blocks away." You sighed.

"Well, long story short I had to buy an apple pie on the way. My stomach is growling like I could eat a whole buffet right now." Dean told you while looking at the rear view mirror.

"I could say the same thing." You said halfheartedly.

"Guess what (y/n), we need your searching skills to help us on this hunt. Are you up for it?" Sam intervene your conversation with Dean.

"Sure. I've been meaning to ask you guys, do you know anyone by the name Benny?" You were curious.

"I sure do know someone by that name, but he ain't your normal cup of tea. Why do you ask (y/n)?" Dean worriedly asked you.

"I met this guy at the NightOwl Cafe, I'm not quite sure if it's the same person that you have met Dean. I planned out a date with him probably tonight. I might need your help sending me to the place later." You told the Winchester boys, who were side-eyeing each other.

"Sure I'll be happy to (y/n)." Dean agreed.

~Back at the bunker~

Sam immediately set out the books for you to research and it looks like it'll be taking a lot amount of time before hunting this thing. Before you jump into the books you took out your phone from your pocket and knowing that Benny texted you back.

'You are sure hard to read miss (y/n). About the date, is it fine that I pick you up or rather you ask your friend to send you to (d/n)?" Knowing that Benny sure wanted to be a gentleman and pick you up on the first date.

'It would be easier if we meet up directly at the diner. Be there at 7:30pm sharp.' You didn't want him to know where you are since both of you are quite new to this so called relationship.

'Sure. I'll meet you there, just don't bail on me on this date alright? I'm sure you're not that kind of gal.' Benny teased.

'Of course not.' Both you and Benny ended the text messaging, and you went over to the dining table to help out Sam with the hunting research.

~The Date~

After Dean drop you of to (d/n), you went inside and ask for a table near the window which was available. You look down at your watch and it was seconds until it hit 7:30pm, when the door rings. You looked up from you watch and looked over to the entrance, it was Benny. He smiled at you and you shyly waved at him as he went over.

"I guess you didn't bail on me huh, (y/n)? You look beautiful by the way." He opened his arms to hug you.

"Why would I? I was curious about the person I just meet and wanted to go out on a date with me so suddenly. By the way, you look handsome yourself." You went for the hug, as he chuckled.

"I had an amazing breakfast today and didn't thanked you earlier since you were busy with other customers. Usually I would often pass by the cafe and was wondering if I would go there for a change, which was today. Didn't expect to meet you and go out on a date together." Benny thanked you for the hospitality he got earlier.

"You're welcome. I have to say that it was rather unexpected." You giggled.

The night went on with both of you talking about each other, both of you talked non-stop through the whole date. You couldn't help it but didn't want the date to end same goes for Benny. How you wish it didn't end, but it was getting late and the diner is about to close. Benny willing to pay the bill and he refuses you to pay your half, since he bought you out on a date.

The clock strikes 9:00pm and Dean was already waiting for you outside the diner, it was unusual for him to be on time to pick you up. Since it's late, he didn't want you to be left alone on the dangerous empty streets with a guy you just met.
As soon as you and Benny came out of the diner, it was time to say your goodbyes.

"I guess this is goodbye and thank you for the dinner date, it was delicious and rather fun." You smiled at him.

"You're welcome. I'm sure this isn't goodbye just yet, we'll keep contacting each other and probably meeting each other at the cafe more often." Benny assured you.

"Well I guess I'll see you soon then, my ride is here." You gave him a hug once again, this time a tight hug before letting go.

"You better go now, don't want your brother keep waiting on you." Benny look over to the Impala.

"I'll call you as soon as I get home, alright? And by the way he's not my brother." You walked along side Benny and he stopped halfway.

"Okay, I'll be waiting." He waved goodbye to you.

As soon as you got inside of the Impala, Dean looked very angry and he was about to explode. You knew that because you can sense his aura eventhough he isn't talking yet.

"Dean, you can say it now." You knew what was he going to say.

"WHAT THE HELL (Y/N)!! I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU TO GO OUT WITH THAT VAMPIRE BENNY!!" Dean yelled at you.

"What did you say? Benny is a vampire or I just I heard you wrong?" You asked him to make sure.

"Yes, I just said that. Benny the guy your dating is a vampire." He calmed down a bit.

"Shit. I'm dating a supernatural being, not to mention being friends with one for a long time." You cursed.

Dean bought you back to the bunker and you are up all night thinking about the whole Benny is a vampire thing, and forgot to call Benny right after you got back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 2.5K 25
Spn one shots and preferences where YOU are the main character! NOTE: This series has been discontinued (and has been for nearly two years). Please...
11.5K 157 30
just a bunch of reader × supernatural charecter oneshots! Will be including Sam and Dean. (If someone requests it, I'll do Cas too!) Mostly sam beca...
72.1K 1.3K 34
This story will feature Dean, Sam, Castiel, Kevin, Charlie, Gabriel, Crowley, Meg, John, Ruby, Michael. [Complete]
310K 6.3K 31
Short imagines from CW's show, Supernatural, all of which include the reader (mostly aimed at female readers, sorry!) as the main character. (Writing...