Stay With Me → Lauren Cimorel...

By wakedisposition

"I am not afraid to die. I am only afraid of saying goodbye to you forever." More

ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii

i

3K 39 6
By wakedisposition

« if not forever, stay with me with the longest time you can »

*******************

Don't u fcking dare tell me I didn't warn you that this is a girlxgirl story 'cause I'm already warning you right now! And no hates pls 🚫

***************
Chapter 1

Lauren's POV

"Lisa, my abdominal hurts so badly," I say to my sister who is seated in the bed beside me. She puts her phone down on the bedside table and looks at me.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"It's been acting like this these past few weeks and it's kinda making me worry that maybe some stuff is going on in my body," I said. She laughs.

"Some stuff is going on on your body?" She asks laughing.

"Lisa this is not some kind of joke," I said, "this is serious, Lisa. I'm serious."

"Fine, I'm just trying to make you laugh," she says. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah whatever," I said.

"You know, I can bring you to the hospital," she suggests. It's a good suggestion actually but I really don't want to meet the doctors, be stuck in a very quiet, clammed up, quiescent place where you can do nothing but stare at the white walls. In short, it's the most boring place you'll ever go to.

"Eww, hell no," I answered.

"Lauren we need to if you want those stuff to stop," she says quoting the "stuff" using her perfectly painted (nails) fingers.

"I know, but it's not that big of a deal to go to the hospital," I answered.

"Are you sure with that?" She asks raising an eyebrow. I shrugged.

"We'll see."

Skilar's POV

"It's been exactly two years since that certain thing happened," I sighed. Me and my one and my only sister are now in the cemetery visiting our parents.

Audrey sighed, "I miss them too much, wow."

"You can say that," I said.

"Why? What's wrong?" She asked.

"Until now, I still can't believe people are actually that bad that can make stuff like that," I said starting to tear up just by remembering what happened to my parents.

"I know," she nods, "and what's more exasperating is that they had a lot of money to just bail themselves out of their real and right place," she let's out a bitter laugh.

"Yeah, it's so unfair," I let out a few tears, "they say they give people equality, but where is it when that thing happened?! They let those fucking devils out because of money, is that what they call equality?!" I shouted.

"Bull shit." I added.

Oh, where are my manners? I'm Skilar Anderson, 22 years old and is working at this hospital called Nashville Town Hospital. I have been working here since I'm 19, no, my school is connected to this hospital so whenever we're like doing some things, we do it here. I have no mom, no dad. Our status in life is pretty average, not that rich but we afford to eat three times a day. Like I said earlier, I only have one sister and that's Audrey Anderson. So that's pretty much my life for now.

Lauren's POV

I was just chilling in my room when Dani came barging through my door.

"Eyy rat, Lisa and I are going to the mall, wanna come with?" She asks.

"Uhm, yeah I'll come, just gonna fix myself," I answered. She left my room, closing the door.

I found a plain yellow crop top and a pair of shorts that can match the shirt I've found. I also found a perfect flannel to tie it around my waist and a pair of shoes. I combed my hair a bit and put on some make up before heading downstairs to meet up with the two ladies.

"You ready?" Lisa asks. I nodded.

"Great. Let's go," she says going out with me and Dani following behind. I was first to sit in the passengers seat so Dani sits behind while Lisa is driving, just a classic car drive. Me and Dani singing to some songs the radio will play, snapchatting it, video-ing Lisa and making fun of her because she's driving and all that stuff.

"Lauren, you're turning 20 already in just a few weeks," Lisa says. I nodded smiling, I've been waiting for this. I mean yeah, we can move in when we're already 18, but I wanted to move in when I'm already twenty, I don't know. I think twenty is just really the perfect time to move in.

"Boo, you're leaving your spice," Dani says pouting. I laughed.

"It's not like you can't visit me anyway you dramatic little chicken," she rolled her eyes in the name calling while Lisa and I just laughed.

"And the apartment Lauren chose is like one walk away from the Cimorelli house, Dan," Lisa says. I nodded.

"That's the point, Lise. It's very near our house, why does she need to leave still, like nothing's gonna change if she leaves, she'll just get more lonely and stuff," she says. I laughed.

"You know I'm an introvert person who loves being alone, Dan," I said. She shakes her head.

"You just really don't want to live with me anymore, seeing my face everyday is kinda annoying, same goes with you," Dani says.

"Well maybe that's the reason why," I smirked. She rolled her eyes.

"Fine, just leave, I'm not gonna miss you anyway," she says leaning back against the chair of the car.

"The lies you tell, Spice," I chuckled, Lisa laughs as well.

"It's not a lie Lolo, I'm not missing Christina, Katherine, Lisa, and Amy and they're not living with us," she defends herself. What a weird person, just a few minutes earlier she doesn't want me to leave and now she's telling me to actually leave.

Lisa clears her throat, "Ehem, I'm here driving," she says.

"That was a private message supposedly for Lauren," Dani says. We all laughed.

"Oh maybe because they always come over or if ever they don't, we two come over," I said.

"Oh shut up," she laughs cause we all know she's lost.

A few minutes more and now we're at the mall. Lisa pulled over and we all went out.

"Lezz go," Dani says running in. Typical Dani. Me and Lisa went in laughing at our younger sister.

We all went to forever 21.

"Lauren look at this," Dani says handing me a plain blue dress.

"It's cute," I said, getting the dress off her hands and checking it out.

"It is, you can wear that on your birthday," she says. I nodded.

"You're right. I should try this on," i said.

"What's the size of this," I asked.

"Medium. That's your size right?" She asks. I nodded.

I went in on one of the cubicles and tried it on. When I put it on, it was a bit larger than I thought. And my usually size in forever 21 is medium. Well I guess I lost some weight then. But what's intriguing is that I have eaten a lot these past few days, shouldn't I be gaining more weight instead of actually losing some? Oh yeah whatever.

I stripped off the dress and put on my casual clothes before going out.

"It's big Dan," I said handing her the dress.

"What'd yah mean?" She asks.

"I think I just lost some weight even if I know it's kind of impossible," I said. She started laughing.

"Are you really trying to prove you're not as fat as I thought you were," she asks laughing.

"Hey I'm serious," I said but that didn't stop her from laughing, instead it made her laugh more. I really have weird siblings, trust me.

"Okay, laugh as long as you want, but can you please get me the smaller one," i pleaded. She laughs but gets a smaller one. she heads towards me again and give me the smaller one. I went in on the fitting room again and finally it fits exactly.

Weird.

"Ugh, I'm really hungry," Lisa says, clutching her stomach.

"Go buy something to eat then," I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes.

"That was my way of saying let's go to the food court and eat, little fetus," she says.

"Ew! Little fetus?" I asked making a disgusted face. She nods.

"It should be just fetus, older sister. Fetus is automatically a little organism," I corrected her.

"Oh shut up, younger sister. The nickname little fetus is made up. I'm not talking about the literal fetus, like the baby one," she defends herself.

"But still, you should know that by now." I smirked, knowing I still didn't lose.

"Know what? You should be the one to know that by now. That the "little fetus" thingy is my nickname for you," she says, sticking her tongue out. I stick my tongue out too.

While I was in the mall still with my two crazy sisters, that body part down there kind of ached and I realized I really need to go to the bathroom to pee.

"Okay, enough of this argument. Need to go to the bathroom," I said.

"I'm going with you Lauren," Dani says.

"You two are going with me anyway," I laughed.

"No," Lisa says. I raised my eyebrow.

"How about you and Dani go to the bathroom while I order food now? So we wouldn't have to wait any more longer," Lisa suggested. Dani and I looked at each other before nodding.

"Well, that's better," I said.

"So, we'll meet up at the food court?" Lisa asked. I nodded. She then went off, heading to the food court.

"We might as well head off to the bathroom because I can't take this anymore," I said. Dani giggled before walking off, leaving me behind. I rolled my eyes at how crazy she is. I walked a little faster to catch up with her and playfully smacked her arm. She started laughing, and pushed me. But for some strange reason, I lost balance. It's as if I can't even carry myself. I felt so weak, and my vision started to get blurry. I blinked a couple of times before gaining back my clear vision. But from that scene, I felt really weak from now and then but of course I didn't want Dani to even notice it and worry about a simple thing. But, is it that simple that I felt so weak?

"Hey Laur, you okay there?" Dani asked, still laughing. I forced myself to laugh for her not to notice and nodded. While we were walking, every step I take, it's as if my knees and thighs are getting weaker as well that it can give up at any minute. It was so strange. I haven't felt this way until now and it's totally freaking the crap out of me.

Dani and I went to the bathroom and lined up considering the very long line of people, we should be fair to them and not just go in and definitely forget about them. Of course some people tried telling us to go in first knowing they know me from YouTube, but as I said earlier, I want to be fair. Even if I can't take it anymore, I need to be fair. After what felt like hours of waiting but it's only for some minutes, I was lined up in front, one opens and goest out of the door, it's my turn. I waited for like three minutes until someone opened their door, going out of the cubicle. I started walking toward the door, going in and closing the door. I sit on the toilet, unzipped my pants, pull it down, and let it all out. I know it sounds disgusting reading this right now but that's what's really happened. I finished doing what ever I was doing and put my pants up again. I was zipping up my pants when I noticed something red on the toilet. After looking at it, I realized it was blood. I unzipped my pants again and checked my panty. I didn't see any blood, and I know I wasn't on my period, I just had almost a week ago. Where could this possibly come from? That's when a moment crossed my mind.

FLASHBACK

I was in the living room with my whole family that time. We were all just having fun and making fun of each other, telling stories to one another, when the telephone started ringing. My mom stood up from the sofa and towards the telephone, to answer it.

"Hello?"

"......"

"This is Lynne, her daughter," my mom answers the phone.

"......."

"Well yeah, the whole family knows my mom is in the hospital," she answers.

"......"

"Wait, what?!" She says, jaw dropping.

"........"

"No way," she laughs bitterly then tears started to flow. We all looked at each other, not knowing what the heck is happening.

"...."

"We-we will, we will g-get back there s-soon," she manages to let out those words. She puts down the phone and rushes back to us. She sat beside dad and cried to his shoulder.

"Guys, your grandmother has a kidney cancer," dad started.

"Yeah, we all know that," Christina says. Dad nodded.

"It runs in the family kids," he said sadly.

"Hopefully none of us will inherit that," dad sighed.

"But how will we know if we have this? Like, what are the signs? Can you give us some?" Michael says.

"If you're probably feeling weak, like you can't even balance yourself and all as if you're a piece of paper."

"What else? I mean, we all know that's not the only sign, dad." Lisa says. He nodded.

"There are more, like when you feel like you're not gaining weight, in fact, you're losing weight. Or even if your stomach is aching." He says.

"Another thing is when you pee, you might see some blood in it or the color of it is pinkish or like pure red." He says.

"Okay, but what really happened mom?" Joey asked. Dad sighed.

"Your grandmother jusy passed away a few hours ago," dad said, "she didn't make it through the surgery, she died of the kidney cancer, children."

We all gasped, and soon the house was filled with sobs coming out of our mouths.

END OF THE FLASHBACK

Oh no...

Wow I just recently made a new story I can't be more proud 💘 vote if you liked it and comment your ideas/feedback/opinions x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ESCAPE By Nosh

Fanfiction

409 245 17
"I'm afraid to love someone. Whenever I do they leave. Forever"
12.2K 188 11
Here are some Cimorelli One-Shots. Requests are open, nothing too inappropriate tho plz. I luvvvvv fluff so expect a lot of that
917 25 20
"i don't think you should worry your pretty little head about it" "you know, you compliment my looks even when you're insulting me" AlexXOC GeorgeXOC...