Hope Is all I Need

By Smile_Queen1

This is my life no one can change that. I'm just a girl who gave up on a dream. So I could just be a mom. Som... More

Welcome
dance 1
when I was 10
Another Cinderella
the first show
Dance 5
Dance 6
Dance 7
Gone
The Plan
The walk
The doctor
Painting and names
One month later
5 months/ dad or Will
My 3 boys
Luke
6 years later
Family is the most important thing.
Number 6?
Aria pov.
Go to my real home.
Please
Walking around
Bringing the past and Josh home
Big brother love
Our home
The next day
My kids are my life.
All i can do is try
Alice
Leaving
Dads pick good or bad

The house

334 4 0
By Smile_Queen1

March 10,2006

"Hey Hope." I looked up.

"Hi Max."

"I have a question."

"What is it?"

"I don't know how my brothers are going to take this but your dad."

"Which one?"

"Haha very funny, your real one."

"Go on." He looked nervous. This man is never nervous.

"Well he called your phone and I answered it and said my name and he knew who I was and now he wants to come her for a couple days he doesn't want to wait months." I really wanted to smack him now.

"So what's the question?"

"Do you think Josh is going to be ok with your dad here?"

"He might be but I'll ask him, because I love ya so much."

"Thank you."

"When is he coming?"

"In a month."

"I got to go look at my dream house now!" I said as I was walking away.

"Have fun."

"I will." Ug not.

"Ready to go love?" I look and saw a love bite on his neck.

"Yes."

In the car.

"So I was wondering."

"What?"

"You never got to meet my real dad know that I think about it."

"Okay so?"

"I want to know why people say my dad and I are alike. When I haven't met the guy."

"Hope what are you saying?"

"I want to meet him and I want you there when I do."

"Oh of course I will."

"Thank you."

"Okay we are here."

"Wow." Was all I could say.

"It might look small on the out side, but it is big on the inside."

"I believe you don't worry I all ready like it." We started walking up the stairs to the main door. We walked in side into a big room.

"This is the living room."

"Wow it's so nice."

"Okay now come this way." We walked into another big room. The dining room. And he kept walking into the next and the next then we finally got up stairs.

"So I thought that the boys should get one side and the girls get the other. There is four on this side for the boys and there is a bathroom in the middle. Than there are three bedrooms with a bathroom on the end for the girls. Than at the end of this lovely hall way is our bed room with our own bathroom."

"Wow Josh."

"So you like it?"

"Yes it's beautiful."

"Great we can start moving in tomorrow."

"You bought the house already?"

"We need to paint the room for the boys I don't like white walls you know this."

At the store

We went to the paint.

"Okay little man number one what color room." I picked up three colors.

"Blue." I have him the shade of blue I liked.

"Okay so baby blue it is." With a marker he wrote b1.

"Okay baby number two."
I grabbed the second color.

"Baby number three."

"Let's do dark gray and red."

"Anything else?"

"Yes get a light brow, cotton white, and a light gray.

"Now what?"

"Baby cribs and dressers."

"Okay love you first."

"What about this one, it's cute."

"Yeah, do we want it for all three or just one?"

"I think all three if we get them things that are similar it will be easy to set it up."

"Nope I want them to have different stuff."
He just looked down. I laughed a little.

"Yeah yeah make my life harder." You know I am.

"Come on we only have one and we need three." And then slowly but painfully we got everything we think we need.

At the house

"So what first? It's only 4pm."

"Our room."

"Why?"

"I don't know about you but I would like to fall asleep in my own room at night."

"Yeah good point, so which color is for our room?"

"Gray."

"Okay. I'll get the stuff and you may start going up." I walked up the stairs and in to our bed room. Two minutes later he walked in.

"Okay let's do this." And we had fun by the end of the night we had a done bed room.

(This is what it looks like)

"Hey I think we did good."

"Yeah it only 3am but it's done." We looked at each other and started laughing.

"Okay I'm going to go take a shower." I went in got all nice and clean put on some clean clothes on and put my hair up I walked out and Josh walked in I got in bed and just laid there and a couple minutes later Josh come out all nice and clean and came to bed to snuggle with me. It was one of the best we had in awhile.

🐾Williams🐾

"Why did he answer the phone? Why did he have to ask someone, so I could see my daughter? Why didn't my daughter answer her phone?"
I just want a month and two weeks to be here I am going to stay there until my daughter doesn't need any more help around the house, help with her baby. And the baby should know who his grandpa is.

"Alpha."

"Yes?"

There is someone outside that wants to talk to you. I nodded my head and got up. "Alpha Nick. What do you want?"

"I want my daughter back."

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Yes you do."

"Look I am going to give you a minute to get off of my land, and if you are not you will go to my jail." He turned around and started walking back.

"Make sure he gets back home safely."

"Yes Alpha." I get back to my office and I see a note. Will come meet me in my room for a sexy surprise. Love A.
Okay well that's great. I never remember her name so I just call her A I think she thinks it's a nickname. Whatever if you don't know there was a girl that worn an A on her clothing. I don't know. I walked into her room and she was laying on the bed with a blindfold on over her eyes and she handcuff her legs open. She must have not heard me come in so I took off my clothes and made sure the door was locked.

I put my pants back on and walked away. It was 11pm so I went to my room and went to bed. I kept having the same dream though. We're one day I would wake up my mate and my daughter would be there, but now it has changed now my mate is gone. I have my daughter, my son, my daughters mate, and kids. I want to know more about my son. What's his name? What's his favorite food? What's his favorite color? What's his favorite place in the world? Will he like me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457 16 15
The life i was living was chose for me. I went from having an normal life to finding out that I had a mate and would soon have a baby. Life was a who...
521 22 24
This is the story of Sebastian Doe. I have based the story on the Webtoon Unordinary but the twist is that all of the kids in my story are my own. I...
2.3K 137 43
My name is Rosetta Fall and my family are werewolves, my father is the Alpha of our pack and my mother is the Luna, my parents wanted me to take over...
19.7K 799 19
..... I am rewriting this..... Sorry, but this is utter shit and I can't believe I actually made this. For those of you that like it, maybe you'll li...