Brad Simpson and Me

By wrenny27

Arianna Field accidently bumps into the gorgeous Brad Simpson. But will this mistake turn into something good... More

Brad Simpson and Me
Lunch
Chasing Clara
Was She Right?
Um..
Oh, really?!
Best. Night. EVER...kind of
Now that's what I call a date
That's A Weight Off My Shoulders
Why now...
Author's Note
That Was So Stupid!
Well, Goodbye For Now..
That's A Start
HEY!
OMG!
Not More Drama...
And There's The Drama!
First Concert
PLZ READ THIS!
Night Of Love ;)
How Could You Do This
This Cant Be Happening
And Then There Were Two
The Plan
Wait, wait..
New Enemies
The End :(
Sequel

Twinsies

2.5K 72 3
By wrenny27

I decided to go over to Clara's house. So I texted her and it was arranged. As I was about to knock on the door I saw through the window her and Connor kissing! OMG! They were dating! Now I couldn't wait to see her. Her and Connor where is engrossed in kissing, they didn't hear. I tried to open the door and I was unlocked so I just stepped in.

"Hey lovebirds!" I exclaimed, causing then to jump. They both blushed. "Um..we...err me and" Clara started "don't worry! I think it's cute you and Connor are together" I smiled. "Thanks. I should be going. Bye guys" Connor said. He kissed Clara and gave me hug. Man I loved that boy. Not in THAT way, as in how sweet he was.

"So, I'm just gonna blurt this out...brad and I kissed!" Clara's face lit up and she jumped about. "OMG! OMG! Yay!!! Well guess what, Connor and I kissed too!" She exclaimed. Both of us chuckled as I said "well naaaah!" I hugged the silly goof then she said "TWINSIES!" This obviously caused us to giggle!

----------------------------------------------
That was actually terrible...but maybe you guys liked it? If so, please vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
328K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...