Letters to Luke » Luke Hemmin...

By queenarry

❝Dear Luke, I wish things turned out differently, Luke. ... More

Letters to Luke » Luke Hemmings
P L A Y L I S T
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xix.
xx: epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
ALTERNATE ENDING
AUTHORS NOTE // IMPORTANT
SEQUEL

viii.

83.9K 3.6K 551
By queenarry

Dear Luke,

Ashton came over to my house today, he kept me company for some hours. It was still awkward, I don't think he knew what to say to me, because I was your girlfriend and he was your best friend. We both knew you on two entirely different levels.

I appreciated that he came over to try and cheer me up. We spent the day watching movies and talking about random things, he kept the topic away from you.

I'm glad, or I would have been a blubbering mess.

Your friends were always so nice to me. I'm glad you had good friends.

Love,
Florence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 24.6K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
2.5M 41.4K 49
The One Direction boys didn't know that someone named Lexi Higgins exists. Neither did they know that she is the daughter of Paul Higgins - their hea...
1M 17.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
13.1M 140K 103
Gianna Smith is living the perfect life of a 13 year old. She is an only child, so her mother takes extra care of her. When her mother breaks the ne...