Laughing Jack X reader X Jaso...

By chelsiePanda

Hello, this is the story of (y/n) (y/l/n) and what she's going through, The poor girl is having difficulty wi... More

(Y/n)
The jack-in-a-box and a stuffed bunny?
The secret room
A couple birthday surprises
Wait a new friend? And that can move?!
A slumber party and a jealous clown
wait, there's another whack job that wants to be my friend?!
A day at L.J's carnival
you cheeeeeeeaaaaaatttteeed~
Where'd you get that knife from?
First authors note
Wait now I have a clown sleeping over
What have I begun
A/n no.2
?
Jason watched a disney movie?
WHAT?!
What actually happened
I'm sorry
Lets go get drunk :D
Remebering
Tagged
Guys!
Slender has a temper
A/n take 3
We need to talk
Please don't burn me at the stake
Something new
Well then
The truth is finally out
Jason (ending)
Jack (ending)
Final authors note

Answers and apologies...

6.6K 95 28
By chelsiePanda

First; our results for the fandom votes. The result for the name of this fan base will be...*drumroll*...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Plushies!

Second; I will be answering the questions I was asked in the previous chapter.
Q. @Trolling_Jack asked 'where did you get my jack-in-a-box?'
A. The world is a confusing place...nah I'm just kidding XD eBay is a beautiful place to by beautiful things.

Q. @NekoChan9588 asked 'what gave you the idea for the story?'
A. Uh, well, I guess I was and am having trouble choosing a favourite so I thought, hey if anyone out there is having the same issue they might enjoy this! So I just started writing what ever came to mind and what I thought would be interesting scenarios.

Q. @MidnaHyrule asked 'how do I think of great ideas for your story?'
A. I uh, watch a lot of shows, read a lot of stories and have a very...odd brain but I think I can thank my friend ShadowsApocalypse for roleplaying with me and giving me good ideas as well.

Q. @glubwave01 asked two questions, 'do LJ or Jason have feelings for the reader, if so what kind?' And 'do you cosplay?'
A. Without spoiling anything, they have a...certain level of feelings for (y/n), and yes I do cosplay...I'm not very good at it though and all of my cosplays aren't finished.

Q. @enderpopgirl asked 'do you get inspiration reading or watching something?' And 'do you watch anime?'
A. To both, yes, yes I do.

Q. @xbabycat asked 'they will end all together to the reader will have preference for one?' And 'you will do lemons?'
A. No spoilers, you'll see eventually :3 and I might do lemons eventually. More than likely near the end.

Third; I would like to say sorry once more for not updating, I'm working on it I swear, it will be updated soon and thank you guys all for the reads and voted and comments, you're all amazing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1K 42
A life full of abuse and being bullied, the day you can't take it anymore you meet him...laughing Jack! Your life takes a turn, a turn for the worst...
401K 14K 31
(Y/N) is just an innocent girl who wanted to live a normal, carefree life. That's all she cares about, well, that and her candies. With low blood sug...
687K 20.9K 36
You're 16 and baby sitting your Mothers bosses son, Nate. You thought it would be an easy night. Nate is only 6 years old and claims to have an imagi...
39.4K 878 32
Y/n was always considered different too everyone except their Nanna who dies unfortunately. However, Y/n meets the creepypasta's who are similar too...