Letters to Luke » Luke Hemmin...

By queenarry

❝Dear Luke, I wish things turned out differently, Luke. ... More

Letters to Luke » Luke Hemmings
P L A Y L I S T
i.
ii.
iii.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xix.
xx: epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
ALTERNATE ENDING
AUTHORS NOTE // IMPORTANT
SEQUEL

iv.

97.5K 3.8K 449
By queenarry

Dear Luke,

I realised today that you were the only one who ever complimented me, and now I realised why, too.

I was talking to my friend, and she told me that she really liked my eyes and thought they were 'super pretty today'. I flipped out and told her to shove her compliment up her ass. 

What hurts more than receiving a compliment from someone other than you, is receiving one about something you loved about me. 

You used to love my eyes and how they changed colours every second day. Would you still love my eyes if you were to see me right now?

Love,
Florence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 24K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
18.4K 622 18
She didn't think she could be loved. He didn't think he'd ever fall in love again.
18.8K 542 21
Ok so to put it simple this is a book in which 2 skeletons are fighting with each other for another skeleton. They both start drama for a stupid reas...
617K 31K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...