My Best Friend's Boyfriend is...

By Luzel_hime

Running. That is all that I have been doing ever since I discovered his secret. Running and hiding from tha... More

1 - The Fluffy New Girl
3 - The Children of the Mafia
4 - They're Vampires?!.. yeah right.
5 - BambiLu is a Furry Wolf
6 - Wolf Theory
7 - Florence's Secret
8 - I Have a Stalker.. and he's a Wolf
9 - Minny Likes it Slow
10 - This is a Girls Sleep Over
Shapes in the Clouds
Horror movies.. who likes them
Minny is Taken
The Other Wolf
The Pizza Thief
Someone has a Temper
Genius Are Stupid
Missing Her
Wolf Boy and Icing
Breakfast Delivery
I'm a Hostage
My Rollercoaster Morning
A blast from Florence's Past
Flo in Action
I'm a Selfish Brat
I'm a Slave Driver
Scaring Wolf Boy's Fans
Complications of the Heart
Angels and boyfriends
Heart stopping moves
The vault
They're Tourist Guides
Hi I'm Lacus Clyne
They're here
You're not a monster
A Promise to Run
The School Fair Day 1 Part 1
The School Fair Day 1 Part 2
The School Fair Day 2
The School Fair Day 2 Part 2
The after party
The After Party 2
Waking up Wolf Boy
Birthday Kiss
Pepero Sticks
The Wrath of Khan
It's Snowing
Shooting Arrows
Christmas Eve with Him
Blame Global Warming
Scribbles
Butter
New Year Traditions
Interview with Khan
Rabid
The Irrational Genius
Valentine Plague
Florence's Galaxy
Sunflowers
The Red Dress
Florence's Valium
Go Team
A Walk in the Park
Family, Friends and Food
Head on Shoulders
30 Seconds Too Long
Haruman
How to kill a Vampire and find Atlantis
Adrenaline Shot
Niga Joha Neomu Joha
Scribbles part 2 (A/N)
Happy Ever After.. Is it?
Broken Faith
Fate's Stupid Games
The Prelude to Chaos
The Mad White Room of Nightmares
The Garden with the Glass Sky
To Escape
Death by a Rotten Apple
The Cure and Death of Wolf Boy
Soul Mate and Destiny
Lost in You
The Big Brother
Officially FloKai
Scribbles 3 (Important Update)
Over Rated Clichés
Flood the Firewall
A Proposition
He's Mine
She's Mine
20 boring facts about Flo
Wide Awake
Memories of a Crescent Moon
What is Love?
Forever
Chasing Cars
Corespondence
The 26
Home
Final Scribbles

2 - Don't Mess with my Jelly Pudding

7.3K 159 31
By Luzel_hime

SOME FACTS IN MY STORY:

These are not the real EXO, they are the characters in the MV so not all thier attitudes will match but I will try my hardest to keep them real

Luhan and the girl (Minny) are an item, we'll fnd out how in the later story.. maybe?? haha

Enjoy guys..:)

Vote and Comment..?? 

Heart heart!!

-------------------

A week has passed and I have finally settled down into my new home, although I still can't get the pronunciation of the street where I live right, I can say that I'm quite enjoying myself here. Minny is great company and so are her guards as I like to refer to the 11 boys that are constantly around her.

The grumpy kid that is my seat mate is named Jong-in but he prefers to be called Kai, which I often tease that his beloved nickname is just a conjunction in Greek. He's a nice guy he was just hungry and sleepy the first time we met hence the grumpiness but if he's well fed he can be a quite charming guy.

Dumbo is Chanyeol in real life. I let go of the Dumbo nickname when he became upset when he learned that Dumbo was a cute elephant with big ears. He didn't mind being called big ears he doesn't like being compared to an elephant.

The dude who understood my English jokes is named Suho. He's the somewhat leader of the group or so he likes to think since he likes to take care of all of them. How do I know? He carries a medicine kit in his bag for the sake of them.  He also likes to buy food for them.

Sehunie is the maknae and sad to say is still the makane of the group. He was disappointed when he learned that I was only a few months older then he was but he and I get along just well since I ordered him to be on permanent Yaja time when he's with me.

Wait all of them are on permanent Yaja time when they're with me. Yaja time is when Koreans reverse the ages of the youngest and the oldest. The youngest becomes the oldest and so can order people around. Koreans are quite big on ages and respect so I think I can understand; the world needs them as an example.

The rest of the group is a bit of blur to me. Heck I have a hard time describing 4 boys how much more 11? I can memorize their names though and something I like to call their identifier when I try to remember their faces.

Chen-chen is camel eyes. The number 3 prankster after Dumbo and Beakhyun. Children beware.

Beakhyun is chatter box with cute eyes. (I can't forget Beakhyun's face since he spent the day making me not forget him. ugg. My ears were about to bleed with his chatter but it was fun.)

D.O. is sclera rich dude. His eyes creeped me out the first time he stared at me but I learned to ignore it and since then I found him to be adorably squishy.

Tao is panda Tao, the nickname which I think came from the dark circles under his eyes and it's also a coincidence that he does wu shu. He's a Wu shu champion. He does look scary at first but I found out that he's a big baby when I threw a plastic cockroach at him courtesy of Sehun. He cried and clung at Suho like a koala for a few minutes making me and maknae laugh hard. I should call him Kaola Tao.

Then there is Lay with his adorable dimple and Xuimin with his beautiful mono-eyelid eyes which I envy because he looks like more of a girl then me.

And of course there is Luhan. The dude who is much prettier then Minny and I put together although don't mention that to him. He gets pissed whenever I bring that up but I like Luhan's face when his pissed. He looks adorable like a baby which is why I'm doing it now.

"No Luhan you really look like a girl. Grow your hair longer." I teased pulling on a strand of his brown hair.

"No I'm manly Flo! Manly!" he insisted his face getting red as I laughed. I had insisted they call me Flo instead of my full name since it's a bit of a mouthful to them although the shorter version sounded like 'Fro'.

"Awww is Bambi getting mad?" I teased.

"Somebody feed her! She's getting on my nerves!" Luhan exclaimed but was laughing along with the boys.

"Oh there's Minny. I'm going to get lunch then. Adios bambi." I sang skipping to my friend who was standing in line waving for me to go first.

After we got our lunch at the main counter I stopped at the fruit bar to pick up an apple. I was expecting Minny to be trailing along behind me chattering about some K-drama she watched or how manly Luhan is but strangely I didn't hear any chatter behind me. I looked back to see Minny being surrounded by 3 girls and they were bearing down on my friend.

"Hey anything wrong Min?" I asked walking towards them and subtly placing myself between her and the largest girl of the three who looks like the leader.

"Nothing Flo." Minny answered in a shaking voice. I glance at her and saw her eyes were already watering. I frowned.

"Who's this?" The leader asked well more like sneered.

"Florence Khan. Nice to meet you." I answered calmly. I should stick out my hand out of politeness but I didn't want to. Good thing I had the tray for a reason. "Now if you girls will kindly excuse us. Me and Minny are famished and would like to eat lunch."

"Oh I see you have a new friend. Is she a s**l like you are since you two seem to get along just fine." The girl sneered again.

"Excuse me what did you just call Minny?!" I asked heatedly.

"Flo-"Minny said tugging on my arm. "Ignore them."

"A s**t."The girl answered. I don't know her nor care to do so, so I'll call her dumb girl and her sidekick's moron and imbecile.

"and why is that?" I asked again.

"Why the boys in your section hangs out with her and now you. so you must be a S**t too."

Something clicked in my mind.

"And you're a green eyed baby b***h that is so green with envy that even green lantern will look pale next to you. You're just jealous that those boys like Minny and not you. Frankly I see why they like Minny over you.. Those boys value a decent conversation and it seems you can't give it." I answered.

"Who do you think you are?!" She bellowed causing the cafeteria to go silent.

"And who do you think you are?!" I answered loudly.

"Flo please. Let's just go." Minny said quietly besides me.

"No. I never liked bullies. They're coward, jealous cowards." I said and smirked at dumb girl. "take for example this one.

"Why you!!" She cried loudly in anger.

I stepped back as her hand reached out for my tray. She grabbed the bowl there and I expected it to land on my face but instead it went sailing towards Minny.  Minny's uniform became stained with jelly pudding. MY jelly pudding. Mine. My stomach growled in protest. I looked down at my tray thinking of squirting my blueberry juice all over her but then I had a better idea.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?" She screamed as Spaghetti trickled down her hair from my tray that I had dumped on her.

"An eye for an eye." I said dusting my hands. "And to start you don't have any right to do that to my friend."

"You don't have any right to do that to Jyo Kee either." The girl on her right screamed.

"Like I said an eye for an eye." I said pivoting and tugging Minny with me. "Let's go Min."

Before I can take five steps the leader girl screamed and things happen fast. Someone pulled my hair bun and tugged hard casing the bun to unravel. Another one took my glasses and smashed them on the ground. I push Minny away as fist start to descend on her direction. I caught the hand and gave it a twist causing the owner to scream in pain. Another hand reached out to slap me. I shoved the owner of the arm I was holding and blocked the hand going to slap me a little late, her nails scrapped my cheek. I pulled her towards me causing her to tumble forward as another hand tug my hair and another hand rose to slap me. There was no way I can defend myself so I braced myself for the pain. It never came.

I look up and Kai is holding the arm of the girl that had stood on the left of the leader.  Her eyes watered in pain as Kai gripped her hand tighter. 

"Let her go." He said calmly yet the furry was there to the person holding my hair. The pressure on my head disappeared.

"You two go. We'll take care of this." Suho said helping me up as Luhan helped Minny up.

"But I haven't eaten yet!" I protested as Kai propelled me towards the exit.

"We'll bring you lunch after we clear this up. Now go before a teacher comes." He said.

"Wait are you guys going to take the blame?" I asked surprised as I forced both of us to stop.

"No use tarnishing your permanent record." He said smiling softly.

"But-" My brow creasing in worry.

"We'll be fine." He answered and glanced at Minny. I look at her too worried if she had been hit. She looked fine. "Min go to the rooftop. We'll meet you there."

"Okay." Minny answered.

"we should get change first." I said.

"You're right." Minny said.

"Now off you two go." Suho ordered as we heard more footsteps coming.

+++

"How did you guys manage to find me another jelly pudding? I brought the last one." I said happily as I ate the food they had brought for us.

"We have ways." Chen answered as he handed me another sandwich.

"Thank you! This elevated my mood very very much." I said grinning and pushed my hair back from my eyes.

"Flo can you see?" Tao asked waving his hand in front of my eyes.

"Yes I can see just fine Tao." I answered looking up from unwrapping my sandwich. "I only have a problem with reading but I like my glasses so I wear them every day."

I look at them confused as they stared at me.

"Uhh why are you guys staring at me?" I asked titling my head sideways.

"Your eyes. I never knew they were so blue." Kai answered after a moment.

"Uhhh.. thank you?" I said still confused.

"Why weren't they that blue when you had your glasses on?" Beakhyun asked.

"My glasses are specially filtered hence they don't show my true eye color." I answered looking back down at my sandwich.

"You look prettier without glasses." Kai said in slightly dazed tone. The rest of the boys agreed with nods.

"Gee guys thanks!" I said laughing and scowled as the wind blew my hair all over the place. "ugg.. Minny do you have a hair tie?"

"Umm sorry Flo no. I don't use them." Minny answered with a sheepish smile as her hair didn't move the much even with the wind.

"Lucky girl." I murmured as I looked for a piece of string to tie my hair with. Kai handed me a ribbon from the pizza pox they had brought.

"So you two mind telling us what happened?" Luhan prodded. He was sitting beside Minny and I can see the way their bodies titled towards each other that there is something going on between those two.

"Oppa let's just let it go please?" Minny pleaded.

"No Min. They hurt you and I don't like seeing you get hurt." Luhan answered.

"But I wasn't even hurt! Flo took everything for me!" Minny answered while I nod as I ate.

"That doesn't make me feel any better. Flo's our friend too. So please tell us what happened so we can do something about it next time." Luhan answered in a calm voice.

"Hmm.. Minny doesn't like to tell you because you'll just get pissed Luhanie." I said between mouthfuls. I think that Luhan pissed is not a good thing. "So basically what happened is the they called Minny a bad word since she gets to hang out with all of you. Me being a sensitive person when it comes to the usage of that word immediately became angry and hence got into the fight but well she provoked me."

"Remind me never to provoke you." Sehun said beside me. I grin and nod at him.

"Wait she bullied Minny because she hangs out with us?!" Lay asked incredulous.

"Silly I know but yes." I answered rummaging the plastic bag for a drink. "Minny why aren't you eating?"

"Not hungry." Came the answer.

"Oh well your lost." I said pulling her portion towards me. I wince as the scrap on my cheek stung as I opened my mouth.

"Does your cheek hurt Flo? Sorry I don't have a band aid." Minny said.

"I'm fine. I had worse." I said smiling and nearly jumped when I felt a warm hand on my cheek.

"It doesn't look deep. It won't scar." Kai said examining it closely.

"Oh thank heavens my face is saved." I exclaimed jokingly.

"We still need to clean it." he answered pulling out Suho's medicine kit on his lap and pulls a cotton swipe with disinfectant on it. I wince again as the cold cotton touched the wound.

"Want me to hold your hand Flo?" Sehun joked.

"Hmm hold my food." I answered handing it to him.

"there. done." Kai said after a few minutes as he gently placed a band aid on my cheek.

"please tell me you used a plain band aid." I said and groaned as I saw the smiles on their faces. "alright who is it this time?'

"Puca." Xuimin answered grinning as they all laughed.

"Kids." I mumbled taking my food from Sehun to resume eating.  

I smile watching them enjoying themselves at our extended lunch break but there's a voice inside my head warning me that with the stunt that I pulled with the girl I might be making myself more visible then necessary and that can lead to me being taken away early.

------------------------------------------------

Flo finaly has friends. yey! Can she keep them long enough?

And they finaly see Flo without glasses. Nerd transformation!!

What you think??:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 598 33
[Completed] (Book 7 in my EXO series spinoff to Do I know you?) My life hasn't been that exciting. To be more specific, I lead a dull life. Everythi...
655K 29.3K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
98.8K 3.8K 60
"There's that nice scent again" Her wolf stated, smelling the citrusy and musky scent, a favourite combination she loves. It smells of the woods and...
23.5K 869 18
Your a famous k-pop idol and great friends with EXO. You were trainees at the same time and debuted in the same year. However with both of your busy...