Bad Boy Gang Leader| COMPLETE...

lisaniescalera

Sapphire is a good girl, good grades, good reputation, she is the 'nerd' in school as people call her. She ha... Еще

Chapter #1: Mr. Heartbreaker With Good Looks and A Drink I Wish I Never Took
Chapter #2: Waking Up, And Feeling Like I'm Gonna Throw Up
Chapter #3: Pancake Dumplings? And Daydreaming
Chapter #4: Secrets?
Chapter #5: Grocery Shop Trip Gone Wrong
APOLOGIES
Chapter #6: Where are you Sapphire? Where are you?
Chapter #7: The Other Side of The Glass
Chapter #8: Escaped
Chapter #9: Mate?
Chapter #10: Um? You have a sister?
Chapter #11: I, Sapphire Brooks Has Fallen For The Justin O'Connor
New Cover
Chapter #12: Elliot Is Back
Chapter #13: The Trio
#14: Why Must Horrible Things Happen To The Best People?
Chapter #15: It's Just Not The Same Anymore
I think I fainted...
Chapter #17: The Necklace (Part One)
Chapter #18: Officially Marked
Have You Ever....
Chapter #19: Do I Really Have A Gift?
Chapter #20: It's Not Over, Yet
!!!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!!!!
CHAPTER ONE IS REVISED!
CHAPTER 2 IS REVISED!
SURPRISE! CHAPTER 3 IS EDITED!
OH YEAH BOI CHAPTER 4 IS A GO!
Guess what?!
Chapter 7!!!
CHAPTER 8!!
CHAPTER 9!!
Chapter 10 is done!
!!!!!! ATENTION !!!!!!
NEW COVERRR!!
Chapter #21: Medicine Is For ButtHeads
Chapter #22: "We need a plan. And fast."
New Story!
! Coming Soon !
The Finale: Chapter #23: And I'm Broken
Epilouge
OH MY GOSH
SEQUEL IS UP!!!!!

Chapter #16: The Queen Bee Is Not Queen

5.3K 148 2
lisaniescalera

Chapter #16: The Queen Bee is Not Queen

Sapphire's POV.

"It's time."

"Nope I'm not going."

"Yes you are."

"Listen I repeat I am not going to school." I said as my final decision.

"Sapphire if you don't go you are going to be binging on ice cream and cry all day just like everybody else. I want us to be happy. We can't live like this." Justin shook his head.

"Fine. You owe me big time." I pointed in his face. I rubbed my eyes because it is 7:00 am in the morning and my body needs at least 12 hours of sleep. And right now I only had 9. And maybe Justin is right, we can't just stay home and cry all day, Jake might even go into depression if we don't do something about it. I've only been here for 2 months and I can tell they were really close. So we all are going to school and I just feel something, I don't know but it's something weird.

Maybe I'm the one that's weird.

Elliot was waiting for me downstairs. She had her bag over her shoulder and had her usual annoyed look on her face.

"I'm so glad my 24 hours are over." She let out a sigh of relief.

"Now you can say any curse word you may wish." I said.

"Okay I just wanted to say..."

"What? Say what?"

"I fucking hate school." Elliot whined.

"You and me both, you and me both." I patted her back.

"I'm going to drive you guys." Justin grabbed his bag.

"First you tell us we need to go to school, Second, you are driving us to school. Are you trying to kill me?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"School won't be that bad. Trust me." Justin smiled. We go into his silver Lexus (I know nothing about cars.) And we drove to the horrid place called school. Justin parked in the parking lot in front of the school and he had to literally drag us out the car.

"Now go class starts in 5 minutes."

"Bye, Leonardo!" I kissed his cheek.

"Ew. Don't do that in front of me." Elliot gagged.

"You do the same to Jake so it's only fair." I smiled. Me and Elliot said our goodbyes and went straight to our first class.

English.

I mean we already know english so I really don't think we need to learn english.

'You're so dumb.' My wolf said.

'Quiet Ranae.'

'Whatever.'

Me and Elliot took our seats in the back and plopped down on our seats. The teacher walked in. She looked French. She had glasses, a high bun and she wore red high heels.

"Morning class." She had a French accent. I told she looked French.

"Morning Mrs. Steinfeld." The class said in a bored tone.

"It's STEINFIELD NOT STEINFEILD!" The class got quiet.

Someone's on her period.

"Excuse me." Mrs. Steinfeild looked at me and the whole class turn their heads to my direction.

"Uh. I didn't mean you I just was talking to, uh Elliot." I pointed to Elliot.

"That's what I thought." She pushed her glasses up.

"Now we are going to have textbook work today. And you are to do pages, 1-30. Due tomorrow." She flipped through the pages of the textbook.

You've got to be kidding.

I raised my hand.

"Yes."

"Isn't it impossible to do all these pages in one day?" I said.

"Well, IF YOU WANT TO PASS THIS CLASS DO PAGES 1-30 BY TOMORROW!" She yelled at me.

"Sorry Mr, I mean Mrs."

The class irrupted in laughter.

"You think that's funny? HUH YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY? DO PAGES 1-50 DUE TOMORROW!" She screamed at the class. The bell rung and I'm not kidding I was the first one out that door.

"What's your classes?" Elliot looked at her schedule.

I looked at mine.

Period 1: English

Period 2: Math

Period 3: History

Lunch period

Period 4: Geography

Period 5: Chemistry

Period 6: Chorus

"I got in Chorus did you?"

"Nope I got P.E." she groaned. She shoved the paper in her bag.

We walked our sperate ways and off to period 2.

I walked in the empty classroom. I'm the only one who showed up.

Shocking.

The teacher was sitting at his desk. I saw papers and saw his name Mr. Robin. He gave me a warm smile.

"Hello, seems like you're the only one that showed up. People should be piled up by this time. Are you new here?"

"Yes."

"Oh well I'm Mr. Robin." He shook my hand.

"Hi Mr. Robin."

"Well take a seat." I took a seat at the back row and finally students piled in and Justin walked in the classroom. He sat next to me.

"Hey Leonardo." I whispered. He smiled.

"Hey." He said.

"How's your classes? The first one for me was horrible." He chuckled.

"Okay I guess. You weren't there so it was okay." I pushed his shoulder.

"Stop." I hid my cheeks to hide my blush.

The classroom was completely full and Mr. Robin got up and started teaching.

I was taking notes when suddenly a rubber band hit my arm. I winced. I looked at Justin and he was concentrating on his notes so he couldn't possibly have done that. I looked around and found a group of boys pointing and laughing at me. I rolled my eyes and tried to focus on my notes. Then another rubber band hit my arm.

"Do one of you jackasses want to pick a fight or something?" I got up from my seat.

"Ms. Brooks is their a problem?"

"Yes those assholes were flicking stupid rubber bands at my freaking arm." I yelled.

"Calm down Ms. Brooks. I'll handle this, boys let me have a word with you." Mr. Robin called the boys to go outside in the hallway.

"Sapphire sit." Justin rubbed my shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I overreacted over a rubber band. That's stupid." I whispered.

"No it's not. Now the boys know not to mess with you." He said looking at the bright side.

"I guess you're right." Then the bell went off. I grabbed my bag and headed to lunch with Justin and sat down on the table with Elliot, Jackson, Jake and Connor.

"How was your classes?" Jake asked laughing at the expression on my face.

"It was amazing. So amazing I want to go back tomorrow! Of course classes were horrible!" I yelled.

"It's okay you'll get used to it." Justin said.

"Hopefully." I mumbled.

PLOP!

A tray of spaghetti and meatballs fell on my head.

"Oops. Sorry." I turned around and saw a blonde headed, blue eyed girl with long fake nails, and a very, very, short crop top. She was wearing a smirk on her face. The cafeteria fell quiet. All heads turned like it was the most amazing scene they have ever seen.

My face right now-» -_-

I wiped the noodles off my head and stared at her.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Oh. I know she's mental!" Elliot called out.

The cafeteria laughed.

"Don't act like you're all tough." She crossed her arms.

"Stop acting like you rule everything. Because news flash..ya don't so go back to your pity party and leave us alone." I sat down.

"Listen you bitch, you don't talk to me that way. You're new here! Do you even know who I am?" She said with her high pitched voice.

"Uh. Don't know and don't care." I said shooing her off.

"I'm Tanya Allens." She flipped her hair.

"Whatever go bother someone else Tanya." Justin pushed her away.

Tanya walked away in anger and sat at the lunch table in the middle of the cafeteria.

"Well she's a bitch." Elliot said.

"I know." My face -» ._.

"I gotta tell ya The Queen Bee Is Not Queen." I said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I am doing another update today so also be ready for that!!! Hope you enjoyed chapter #16!! Also what are your opinions on the characters? 🤔

BAIII BROSSS HAVE AN AMAZING FANTASTIC DAYYYY!!

Unedited......

HAHAHHAHA EDITED WHOOP WHOOP

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.3M 19.6K 11
UNEDITED AND DISCONTINUED "Your MINE, and only MINE." he said, slamming me into the wall, and grabbing my hands, putting them above my head. "The on...
Alpha Heron yourbrunette

Про оборотней

362K 11.1K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...
A Player's Game Alexis

Подростковая литература

352K 8.1K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
My Prison Pen Pal rosegoldbitchass

Любовные романы

560K 11.8K 26
As a result of past trauma, Lucy, a hardworking nurse, has kept herself in a safe bubble, only letting her closest friends in. She knows she needs to...