Life by an Asexual

By LongingForYesterday

This is the life by an asexual. More

Welcome aces!
A
S
E
X
U
A
L
A
C
E
O
F
S
P
A
D
E
S
Ace
Ace fact
Powers
Even aces get bashed in their own community
MORE ACE
Ace factor
A
C
E
Ace of spades
Ace of Clubs
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Diamonds
Not Interested
How about no
When you know
THIS
I'm Talking To YOU Debra
WELL?
It Just Isn't the Same
JUSTICE
Did you seriously just ask that
Are You Kidding Me?!
I Am Normal
Stop it right now
I just cannot with you
Just this
Straight
Oh, Mother...
Talks
OMFG!
And then this happens
Life forreal tho
This is me
Counseling
Oh boy
Triggered
Dating
OMFG YES
October 11
Pissed
SO
Reasons
Do you tho??
Oh, You'll Change Your Mind
Um...
Children
No
WHY
Nah man
In Public
NEW YEAR NEW ME... Not
This Happened Today
Working Parts
Oh, Mother...
Realization
Kissing?
I'm One of a Kind ๐Ÿ˜…
The Truth
Spilling The Cards
WTF
BUT DOGS
Sexuality for You
Valid
Better than sex?
Sex
All or Nothing
Better
How to Tell if Your Friend is an Asexual
AAA
#I Will Fuck You Up
Repulsed
Pros and Cons
How Far I'll Go
Ace Fact
Frustration
HOW THO?
People...
Ace Baby
GIRL I SWEAR
LGBT Community
Thank You
A
Faeries
Sirens
Aces on a spectrum
The Horrors at Night
Shitty Relationships
Access
Ace culture
Songs
About Time
Pennywise
LEARN
Virginity = no more
Facts About Aces
Ha
BIG Reminder
Ace Yeah!
Virginity = No More Pt 2
Do Not Touch
Awkward Moment
Acceptance
#dontcare
Friends?
Sit DOWN
Scaring said Phobe
Hamilton Ace
You So Dumb
Whaaaaaaaattt
What it is to be Ace
NoOooOO
Questioning Some Things...
SHOOK
Bored...
Ace and pretty
Pros and Cons
Pick-Up Lines That Only Work on Aces
Pride month
A-SPEC
Anti/ace Pick up lines part 2
Questionnaire?
Haters
LGBTQIA"P"?
Judging
๐ŸŒฟ
Omfg GUYS!
Squish
just understand...
Finding romance
Understanding Yourself
My Second Time
I Wish...
Tell her hello
Questioning
"Not having children is selfish"
A-Spec
Asexual Myths Debunked
Bruh that hurts
Horns
Class in Session
Info Box: Help the Author!
Just DONT
Thats Right
Its Sad but True
Appreciation Post
Juicy
Not this again
It is frustrating
Here we go
Tumblr Says So
Even the bible says so
Ted talk
From Ace to Ace
Clear like WATER
In The Noggin
Im SO SORRY
Shave...? no I said SAVE! sorry I have a lisp..
How Amazing is This!
Trauma
IM BACKKKK

Haters

972 50 19
By LongingForYesterday

Yay! I received my first message, and I just want to say thank you for your input and questions. That has been replied to in the private message, and the user didn't mind if I shared it with you guys, so I gladly decided that I was going to. And that I am. This is an important topic that should be discussed with immediately, and that is why I'm doing so now.

This can lead to a rather touchy subject, I suppose. Something we all deal with. Something everyone faces nearly on a daily basis, and that is hate. Yes, hate. Something we shouldn't even THINK about. We should be loving and caring, and be compassionate towards others. People just can't do that. And that's because of the world we live in today. Just the hate, judgement, and corruption. There's so much of it now.

And I understand. Sometimes people are confused. They don't know. They're scared of the truth or don't even want the truth. They're afraid of this generation and what's happening. LGBT pride? Trump for President? God? Hell? Society? The government?

All these things... People are scared of. To be honest, I'm scared of Hell too, but that doesn't mean things like that don't exist. And Trump? I'm really scared. But that's besides the point.

What is happening now is important. Not the future. Not the past. But the present.

The thing is, haters don't understand, so that's why, you know, hate. By doing that it makes them feel better by saying hurtful things or doing something really inappropriate to make you feel bad for yourself. It's okay if you get upset, or mad, or just plain angry. That's understandable.

But the truth is you just got to remind yourself that they don't know the truth in general. They honestly have no clue what they're talking about. No one knows you more than yourself. And that's the truth. They think they know you or what's best for you, but they don't. I know it doesn't seem like meaningless words and it hurt a lot, but just remember that they're just people who think they know everything.

If it's a family member, tell them you feel about their actions and that it really hurt your feelings. Or if it's more online, you can block/report them for saying hurtful things. That's one problem solved, at least. Think about your happiness. That's what matters. Everyone deserves to be happy.

Think of the people around you. Friends, family, anyone that you have in your heart. The important people in your life. The memories you shared and everything in this moment. I hope this helps. Whatever you're going through. Whatever it may be. They'll be for you. And if not, I'll be for you. No matter what. We're all in this together.

A.N/: if you have any questions, thoughts, or opinions, please message me! I will gladly listen to you and your problems, or if you just want to talk. I'm here if you need someone to listen to you. If you need any advice whatsoever. Don't be afraid to speak up.

ALSO, I love you all and you're all beautiful! You're completely valid. You're worth more than the stars in the sky. Keep smiling your dazzling smile. Your happiness is important.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 686 13
Get ready for one HELL of a time!.
160K 8.5K 84
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
68.2K 1.8K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
16.9K 1.4K 35
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...