LGBTQIA"P"?

LGBTQIA"P"?

I see how pedophiles are getting in the mix between all this... well I'm just gonna say a thing or two about this.

IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH US!

No. This is not normalized. No, this not legit. Is it legit? It can't be? *looks at tumblr* o-oh god, you can't be serious... NO!!

Looks like it is legit people. However, this isn't approved of. None of us approve this. This is literally a crime and does not and should not be normalized and definitely not apart of the LGBT community. It's absolutely absurd that they would make a flag for this and claim that PEDOPHILIA is ok.

Stranger: hi yes, table for two!
Hostess: aww if this your son?
Stranger: no, my lover!
Me ten feet away...

LIKE WTF! This is apart of our community and we do not support that at all you pedos. That's not right. I will not, as a member of the LGBT, let that be allowed our sexuality like that as an equal part. It's wrong and disgusting. People want to call it "MAPs" like you're special and you deserve rights when you don't, you're pedophiles. You're going to be called pedophiles because that's what you ARE.

So no, that is not welcomed here as something to normalize. That needs to go far far away and never associated as one of us.
HOWEVER, I wish you the best and hope you obtain some therapy and guidance so this isn't apart of your lifestyle if you're truly trying to change yourself to become a decent human being and not have children fetishes.

Good day and GOOD NIGHT!