~Volturi Goddess~

Від MakalaeStephens

Grace Volturi is Aro's Daughter. Kept in a tower for eight hundred years. What happens when she finds love? G... Більше

~Volturi Goddess~
Forks, Washington
Screwed Up!
Screwed Up!!!Part 2
Dreaming Of You
My Mate!
Before and After The Battle
Questioning Fate!
Aftermath
Remember Me
New Town! New Home!
First Day Of Highschool
Wrecking Ball
Going Back To Normal
The Ring and The Attention
My Humanity
Annoying Grace Day
Christmas Celebration
Goodbye
Volturi Revenge
Reunion
Returning To My Life
Graduation Party
Wedding Preparations
June 12th,2008 ~Wedding Day!~
Honeymoon Part 1
Honeymoon Part 2
Back at Home
Memories of Home ~Last of the Honeymoon~
Running 4 President!
Your Daddy, I'm Mommy!
Midnight Cravings&Wolf Mama Drama
The Christmas Angels
Happy Birthday!
The Day You Left Me
Gone
Epilogue
Authors Note

Wonderful Night

2.5K 45 0
Від MakalaeStephens

***I don't own anything Twilight!ONLY MY CHARACTERS AND PLOT!!***

The next morning came to quickly. I woke up to energizer bunny Alice. Wanting to get me ready for mine and TJ's date later this afternoon. I groaned. "Wake up!Grace, or I will get Emmett to dump ice cold water on you."She cooed to me. I glared at her."You wouldn't dare!"Rosalie walked into the doorway."Oh don't tempt Alice. Emmett has been dying to play pranks on our new little sister."The blonde smiled, holding another bag of who knows what to help Alice play Barbie Grace. I sat up. Rubbing my eyes."Shouldn't I be your older sister?I'm older than all of you."Sticking my tongue out at Alice and Rosalie. They just shook their heads. I got up, stretching my arms out."Emmett, get some water!"Alice shouted. My eyes went wide."I'm going. Geez."I grabbed some underwear and a bra before going into the bathroom.

I checked my phone. It was only 6:05. I started the water and stripped out of my pajamas. Kicking them to the corner. I stepped into the shower. Letting the water washover me. I shampooed and conditioned my hair then washed my body too. I hopped out. I was just about to start drying myself when Alice used her vampire speed to come into the bathroom. I gasped, turning red and tried covering myself up.Alice giggled."We are both girls. We have the same parts. Stop trying to hide your figure."She grabbed the towel and dried me in seconds. Throwing me my bra and underwear. I quickly put them on. Alice sits me in a chair in front of the mirror. "Close your eyes. I want this to be a surprise."Alice smiled. I didn't fight with her. But before I closed my eyes, I grabbed my phone and texted TJ.

TJ, you left me. Now I'm ambushed. Not fair. You owe me puppy!

Alice grabbed my phone. Placing it on the counter. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Then I closed my eyes. Alice took hours to do my hair and makeup. Seriously hours????Finally after waiting Alice stood me up and dressed me."Ok Grace. You can look now."She squealed. Rosalie helped her also. Both of them were waiting on my reaction. I slowly opened my eyes. My outfit was a floral print mini, sleeveless dress with a black half sweater to keep me semi warm with black leggings and short black heeled boots. My hair was curled in spiral, bouncing down my back.  My makeup was natural, but it brought out the green and gold in my eyes. My lips were painted with rosy pink. I blushed."I feel so pretty.Thank you Rose. Thank you Ali."I hugged both of them. I found pockets on my dress so Alice slipped my wallet and cell in them. It was already 1:56. TJ should be back here any minute.

They walked me to the elevator and rode it down with me. As soon as the doors came open, there stood TJ in khakis and a tucked in magenta shirt. It was very formal than his usual ripped jeans. This made me smile. He held out a bouquet of red roses and purple orchids. I took them and smelled  them before Alice took them to put them in water. Rosalie rubbed my back."Have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."She winked as she went to find Emmett. I hugged TJ. He kissed my cheek."Pink is definitely your color,TJ."I blushed and pointed at his shirt. TJ blushed and looked down."Alice got to me  what can I say?!"I took hold of his hand as we walked out to the garage. TJ led me over to Alice's yellow Porsche. Holding up keys in his other hand. I giggled as he held  the door open for me to get in. I slid in. Watching him walk around and get in himself. He cranked up the Porsche. I saw a note on the dashboard.

TJ or Grace, if you two even think about trashing my baby or have sex in here, I will personal punish you by any means necessary.

Love, Alice.

My cheeks were on fire as I showed TJ the note. He chuckled, pulling out of the garage smoothly. TJ took the note and crumpled it up. It ended up in the floorboard. I watched the trees as we went by them."So can I find out what we are doing?"TJ shook his head."Just enjoy the ride. And here Alice made us these."TJ dug into his pocket and pulled out two fake I.Ds. One for me and one for TJ. I took mine and replaced it over my real one in my wallet."Now I am dying of curiousity."I muttered. TJ just smirked. Soon with TJ  was speeding down the highway, we drove into Atlanta. Pulling up into a parking lot of a club, the Opera House Night Club. The music was so loud, it was heard out on the streets. It got me so pumped. TJ got out and opened my door for me. Wrapping his arm around my waist as we walked up to the entrance. The bouncer was huge. I could swear he reminded me of Felix back in Volterra."Your I.Ds.."He mumbled loudly. We both took out ours. Mine said I was twenty two years old and TJ's  said twenty five years old.  The bouncer nodded and waved us in.

We walked into the smoke filled, alcoholic scented club. There was a mass of people clumped together on the dancefloor. They was shaking their bodies like everyone was convulsing. They were sweaty and pretty drunk. I smiled and followed TJ as we got a booth. A waitress that wore everything tight and short came up to take our orders. I bit my lip. Thinking that TJ would check her out since she was pretty. But he just watched me. We ordered two shots of stuff I never heard of and a basket of fries. The waitress gave up on TJ and just brought us our order. I nibbled on the fries, letting TJ have more of them. I gulped down my shot. It burned like vampire thirst, but actually tasted good. Felt good. I ordered two more shots before TJ grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the dancefloor. I felt a slight buzz already from the shots so I didn't argue with him about dancing. The music was steady. I think it was Kesha booming over the speakers. TJ slowly moved his body against mine. I held both of his hands and swayed my hips against him. I ended up wrapping my arms around his neck. We both moved in sync. TJ spun me around and dipped me. His lips found mine and melted together. He smelled of the woods and alcohol now. It felt amazing to be able to relax and have fun.  I jumped into his arms, straddling my legs around his waist. I could feel him getting aroused and it made me blush and kiss him hard. Heat radiated off him as we danced.  After dancing and getting mote drinks, we decided to leave the noisy club. The alcohol was taking effect on me. I couldn't burn it off like TJ could with his wolf genes.

TJ and I walked out to the car. TJ was still able to drive even though I was practically  tripping over my own feet. TJ got me into car then got in himself.  He drove the Porsche to a park that was closer to our house. It was late so no one else was there. We parked and I got out. Running toward the swings. I sat down kicking my feet a little. TJ caught up to me and started pushing me.  I jumped off as I went high up into the air. I flew for a few seconds."Grace!Be careful!"TJ called after me. I giggled as I landed on my feet. I tackled him to the ground. Kissing him."You know I love you right. I never felt so connected to anyone before. You can never leave me ok?"I looked at him. TJ wrapped his arms around my waist. His hands were on my butt. But I didn't mind. He smiled."I will never leave you,Grace. I promise. Your my imprint. I will follow you forever. And I love you so much."I smiled. Kissing him more. This wasn't our first date. We went on walks and went into town for dinner. But nothing like this. I actually loved it. I tangled my fingers into his hair. We stayed like that for I don't know how long. Then I pulled myself off and ran up to the slide. TJ chased after me. We played Tag Your It like children. TJ found me behind a tree and wrapped his arms around me from behind. Twirling me around. We fell back onto the ground. Both laughing our butts off. I curled into him. Leaning up and kissing him. Both my hands came up to cup his face. His hands slid lower on my back. I was panting with him as we pulled back from the exhilarating kiss. "TJ, I ....I never done this before."That was all it took to take him out of our fun. He smiled slightly."Me neither. So I say we agree to wait until we are ready."I nod to him because I'm not ready for that yet. This romance stuff was still new to me. So we laid back and watched the stars.

I checked my phone. It was already 3:45 in the morning. I look at him and giggles spill out of my lips."What is it?"I shook my head."Everyone will think we bought a hotel room if we don't get back soon."TJ sat up and nodded."Yea. I knew it was late. And we should start getting ready for school. It begins in one week now."I rolled my eyes."Oh time flies when two people are having so much fun."I sighed. TJ stood and helped me to my feet. He kissed me gently. Giving butterflies in the pit of my stomach."I love you."He whispered against my lips. I blushed."I love you too TJ."I replied, kissing him again. He took my hand and led me back to the car. We both got in and headed back to the house. When we got home, Emmett and Rose were on the couch. Emmett smirked."Did y'all break Alice's porsche?"My face was probably a new shade of red by Emmett's comment. Rose hit him in the stomach as I shook my head."This girl is still a virgin."I spoke up and quickly regretted it. Emmett fell to the floor laughing."Your an eight hundred year old virgin?Oh my God!"He quickly shut up when Rose dragged him out of the room. Warning him about his behavior. I hid my face into TJ."Its ok Grace. Don't worry about him. I'm perfectly fine with you being a virgin."TJ smiled. Taking me up to our room. We didn't see anyone else on our way up. They must have heard what happened with Emmett and decided they would wait to talk with us about our date.

TJ opened our bedroom door. I fell back onto the bed."I'm taking a shower."TJ announced as he shut the door to our bedroom and grabbed some boxes from his drawer. I nodded, watching him go into the bathroom. He cracked it slightly. I sigh as I stood up. I walked over to his dresser. Looking for something of his I can wear. I practically had a heart attack when I see a small black box under some clothes. I glanced back at the bathroom door. The shower had already started and TJ was singing some country song. I stare down at the box once more. I lift it up and open it slowly. Inside the box was a small diamond ring that had a heart shaped center with a gold band. It was beautiful. I couldn't believe TJ already had a ring for me. I took it out and slid it onto my ring finger. I bit my lip. It was a perfect fit. I blink back tears quickly. I put the ring back and the box back.under his clothing. I grabbed one of his big shirts and changed before he came out of his shower. TJ was drying his hair. He smiled at me as he hung the towel up and got on the bed with me. I curled up to him. But I couldn't sleep now. Now that I found the ring. I was just too excited. I had dreamed about my wedding ever since Suplicia read me stories about princesses and their prince. TJ turned off the light behind him and held me.  I suddenly found myself falling asleep to his heartbeat again. 

I woke up late in the afternoon. TJ's warmth was missing from the bed. And I didn't like it. I wanted to wake up next to him and stare into his eyes. God I love his eyes!!! I yawned and got out of bed. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and went into the bathroom. I shaved my legs, brushed my teeth and put deodrant on with everything else I usually do before I run. I changed into a tank top and some black shorts with running shoes. I took the elevator downstairs. I went to the kitchen, grabbing myself an apple before leaving the house. There was a trail behind the house that was created in the woods. Ever since we moved here, I started running to clear my head. I walked at first, eating my apple and slowly started running.

My eyes caught sight of a cloak in the trees. I froze as I stared at my Father. No one else was with him. I backed up a little. I tightened my gloves around my wrist."Do you really think I was that stupid not to figure  that you esacped?Especially when your birthday is coming up,Princess."His icy hand raised to stroke my cheek. I flinched at his touch and bit my lip."Don't call me that, Father."I stared up at him. His head shook in disapproval."Gracie, I'm your Father. And you belong in Volterra.  You don't belong here with this Coven. They are unworthy and under watch of us. They are rule breakers."My Father's words against my new Family made me growl. "I don't belong to you. I'm old enough to choose what I want to do."I growled again. My Father's eyes showed the anger boiling in them. I stepped back further. He grabbed my hand. This brought back bad memories of when I had just became full grown.

I sat at my vanity, letting Suplicia brush out my hair. Caius barged into my room. Grabbing my up from the vanity and pushing my onto the bed. He ripped my clothing. Caius smirked like a child in a candy store. I was crying and shaking. Caius ran his hand up my thigh. And before he actually did anything Suplicia called the guards to get Caius out. My Uncles were never allowed up in my room after that.

I blinked back the tears that the bad memories brought on. I jerked my hand from him."I'm not leaving. I'm staying with the Cullens. And you can not control me. I know what my gift is. And I am not afraid to use it on you, Father. You lied to me. My Mother was alive. She was a vampire. I don't even want to call you my Father anymore."I hissed. Seeing the pain I inflicted on him. Just as quickly as he was here, he was gone. But I knew he would be back. I didn't know I was hyperventilating until I got back to the house. Everyone was up and busy. But as soon as I walked in. Breathing so hard and heartbeating out of my chest. TJ came running. Helping me to the couch. Esme made me some hot tea and Carlisle was trying to calm me down. Everyone sat around me, waiting to know what's wrong. I just couldn't tell them. So Edward took over and read my thoughts out loud.  By the time he was done, I was calm and laying in TJ's lap. He was combing through my hair. Everyone was upset about my Father coming to visit. But they just decided to watch out for him and until he tries anything, then we will just live like we normally do. TJ took me upstairs for a relaxing bath. Everyone needed to be ready school that  was just around the corner.

***What do you think?Comment or Vote. Thank you!!!***

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

386K 12.6K 26
Daisy Swan likes to disappear, even when she was in the same room as other people. Until she meets the most ruthless vampire leader who thinks she's...
566K 12.2K 44
Book one of two! Lilith Snape was going to make a promise after fifth year. She just hoped that crossing her fingers behind her back would work to be...
76K 1.7K 38
Charlie gets a call from a doctor in seattle telling him his baby sister who has died of cancer and her six year old daughter is wating for him to co...
343K 5.3K 26
hi i'm ariana hunnington-swan yup i' m actually charlie swan's daughter and my mother is elizabeth hunnington,what happend when i come to forks and m...