You're Not My Dad

By xo-victoria

Jace is Clary's older brother and he loves her a lot but sometimes she miss behaves and he has to lay down th... More

Prolouge.
Story on hold
I didint do it
i didint do it p2
i didint do it p3
Bad Grades
A/N
Girl fight!!
New Story
Girl Fight p2
Sneaking Out
Marathon
Smoking?
EARLY MARATHON
Dead serious
A long night
Make me
Give Away!!
A/N
SHES BACK BITCHISS!!
Sequal
Chapter Rebuke
A/N
The Math Test
Marathon
Alec and Magnus
Alec you know better.
New Story 🌸
Liquor,Dancing,Spanking
Author News ❤
Should have Listened.
Be excited 😝.
Its out !!
Listen the first time.
Authors tea 😅.
Smut.

Adopting

5.4K 48 4
By xo-victoria

So Today's The big day that I go pick up my new bundle of joy. Every since Clarie moved away from her family all she talks about is wanting a little sister So I Finally broke down called my friend And got him to set me up a conference with A Baby Boutique, An adopting service. So Here I Go...

A Baby Boutique*

Sabrina's P.O.V

Hi Im Sabrina ,Im 12 years old, And today I'm getting adopted.Good One Eh? I Play Sweet every time someone says they want yo adopt me but i always end Up back here in Less than a week. So lets see how this one goes. The man who's adopting me looks nice enough He's tall he has blondish hair but he dresses like a motor cycle Rider. I grab my bubble gum pink suit case and head to the room with the 2 sided mirror. I've been here log enough to know that There is people on the other side watching so i put on my best 'Baby' Smile and open the door. The man was a name tag on him which reads Jace. A soon as he see's me he smiles. She's Beautiful He says holding his hands out. I look around. He nodes and walks closer to me. What the hell is he doing? He picks me up. It takes all my stem not to kick him where the sun doesn't shine and run back to my room. I just stay there smelling his misty cologne. After a couple of minutes of signing sheets he walks me to his black car. I climb in the back seat and am surprised to find a orange haired girl sitting there. "Hi I'm claire you 'sister' she says with a crazy person smile. stretching the word sister. Great now u have to live with crazy ppl I pull my purple jacket over my face and slump down in my seat.

I HATE THIS!!

There's A chapter The Next chapter will have Sabrina's spanking in it. Then the book over there will be a Book 2 Sequel Up after that 😌 So enjoy..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 6.4K 31
Clary Morgenstern is living with her dad Valentine Morgenstern, Jonathan her brother is living with their mother Jocelyn Morgenstern. It's Clary's 16...
47.7K 814 21
Jace cheated on Clary on there anniversary. 4 years later Clary is now the best female shawdowhunter of her generation. But when her brother resurfac...
103K 2K 37
What if Clary and Sebastian weren't related? What if Clary catches Jace with another woman? Will Clary forgive him, or will she begin to feel for Seb...
3 0 18