Adopting

So Today's The big day that I go pick up my new bundle of joy. Every since Clarie moved away from her family all she talks about is wanting a little sister So I Finally broke down called my friend And got him to set me up a conference with A Baby Boutique, An adopting service. So Here I Go...

A Baby Boutique*

Sabrina's P.O.V

Hi Im Sabrina ,Im 12 years old, And today I'm getting adopted.Good One Eh? I Play Sweet every time someone says they want yo adopt me but i always end Up back here in Less than a week. So lets see how this one goes. The man who's adopting me looks nice enough He's tall he has blondish hair but he dresses like a motor cycle Rider. I grab my bubble gum pink suit case and head to the room with the 2 sided mirror. I've been here log enough to know that There is people on the other side watching so i put on my best 'Baby' Smile and open the door. The man was a name tag on him which reads Jace. A soon as he see's me he smiles. She's Beautiful He says holding his hands out. I look around. He nodes and walks closer to me. What the hell is he doing? He picks me up. It takes all my stem not to kick him where the sun doesn't shine and run back to my room. I just stay there smelling his misty cologne. After a couple of minutes of signing sheets he walks me to his black car. I climb in the back seat and am surprised to find a orange haired girl sitting there. "Hi I'm claire you 'sister' she says with a crazy person smile. stretching the word sister. Great now u have to live with crazy ppl I pull my purple jacket over my face and slump down in my seat.

I HATE THIS!!

There's A chapter The Next chapter will have Sabrina's spanking in it. Then the book over there will be a Book 2 Sequel Up after that 😌 So enjoy..