Smoking?

Jace P.O.V

Ive never been a smoker but I do occasionally light up. I know The both Clarie and Jace know I do it. They also know I don't want them doing it. So I keep them in my room in the closer , Only today I went to do a quick light up and they weren't there. I know i put them in here. I say rambling through my closet this could only mean one thing.

"Clarie , Alec! I yell get down here now, Alec walks down the stairs but Clarie is still upstairs "Wheres Clarie? I say sternly knowing jace wouldn't lie to me. "S-She's On the side if the house Alec said stuttering like he did when he was nervous.

I go to the side of the house i get a quick rush of cigarette smoke. I spot clarie a soon as she spots me. She has a cigaret in her mouth she almost chokes as she quickly spites it out. "Jace I- Claire stutters. But stopes when I raise my hand. "In the corner now i say in a low voice trying to keep myself from yelling outside. Claire tries to rush past me but I still smack her bottom to get her moving.

Clarie's P.O.V

Jace is really upset and I left the pack outside So he will find out that i actually smoked 4. I quickly place myself in the corner really trying not to fidget because Jace hates that. I start to whimper knowing any minute now jace will be walking in. "Clarie? i hear jace say i jump so hard and a shiver goes down my back. I hadn't even heard him walk in the room. I walk over to jace quickly, My head instantly dropped down to the floor. "Look at me, Jace says but i cant manage to lift my head as hot tears run down my face. Jace takes my chin in my hand. Forcing me to look him in the eye. "Clarie you smoked 4 cigarettes so you will receive 10 strokes with the cane for every one you smoked. I cry harder knowing i was going to be in pain in a few minutes. Jace doesn't waste anytime unbuttoning my pants and pulling them down along with my panties. Im crying so hard covering myself doesn't even go thought my mind. Once over his lap. He starts the warm up. I hate this and my bum is on fire. So i instantly start to squirm. Before i knew it i was reaching back. Trying to protect my bum. "Jacee Im sorry!! I yell still covering my bum. "Move your hands is all i got in respond. I slowly move my hands back to where they were suppose to be and almost instantly smacks began raining down. I grab my pillow and scream into it then jace stops the smacks. He gives me a minute to catch my breath. Before i feel the came resting on my bottom i tense up. I fell it leave my bottom and SMACK! I shriek and try to get up but jace puts his leg over mine and wraps his hands around my waist. And continues i bite the pillow and grip the sheets to keep my hands out of trouble. He finally lands the 40 Th swat. Jace lets me sit there on his knee for a minute he takes his legs off of mine and unwraps his hand from around my waist. He rubes my back knowing that will make me fall asleep. I slowly drift out of it until I'm completely out.

#Partofmarathon